Spoiler How does it play out in invincible?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Darkwood, May 18, 2018.

1. Darkwood

Darkwood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m about 100 chapters behind the current chapter and would like to know if the mc gets Li Lu back as there has been foreboding about the deities Templar doing something to get her to kill him, and as such I’m morbidly curious.

2. Goblin Sleuth

Goblin Sleuth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you're talking about the main girl, they use some sort of brain washing magic to make her forget about the main character. Only temporarily though, the whole series is about wish fulfillment, so of course the protagonist destroys the sect or which ever group it was that took her, and restores her mind back to normal. Then they get married, fuck and have lots of babies, the end.

3. EndBringer

EndBringer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    don't bother thinking even in the current chapter they are still not together

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2018
  4. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd be surprised if they got back together before the final volume - the author simply does not do romance. Heck, the clingy-beauty-to-jerk-with-a-heart-of-jerk-MC thing that started their 'romance' was painful to get through in the 1st place, I don't really want to see any more of that. I suspect the author is part of China's Involuntarily Celibate demographic.

5. HappyHavak

HappyHavak The Laughing Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot armor for days

6. Raizhee

Raizhee bubblegum bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    Still not together :blobsleepless: she's brainwashed and doesn't even knew the mc because of it. She fights him as well.

Anyway mc op op plot armour more op op so it's all going to be good in the end meh.