Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sure that it was the combination of everything, LWJ was pretty much a loner and no one would go near him due to his cold and serious aura, however WWX was never affected by it and would always approach LWJ and act his usual self. I say that what made LWJ fall for WWX was because he's the only person that, beside his brother, wasn't intimidated by him and would actually try to interact with him. Also correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that LWJ also saw or at least heard of WWX caring and protective nature when it came the protecting the remaining Wen clan members, towards his shijie, the girl he protected from getting the Wen clan motif burn to her face, when WWX took care of LWJ injury when they stayed in the cave, etc... so that most likely sealed the deal for LWJ and fell in love with him.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    Neyva, Fiorisi, Aeli and 3 others like this.
  2. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol true, the Lan sect really knows how to pick their lovers:blobokhand::blobthinkingsmirk:

3. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Both are pretty plausible explanations :blob_grin:

:blobjoy: truly omg this made me crack up loud :blobjoy:

Hmm that could be it may be as lan zhan is quite perceptive so he must have observed the other part of Wei ying's personality (other than annoying and teasing lan zhan) and some what of a self sacrificing nature

Cypress and iamtaurus95 like this.
  4. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    One must learn the art of picking unconventional lovers or friends even foes from the lan clan :blobsweat:

Cypress and iamtaurus95 like this.
  5. shuwei

shuwei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IMO the part where they got stuck in the cave with the giant turtle was the “falling moment” for LWJ. WWX showed LWJ there’s so much more behind that frivolous exterior during that whole saga. even as the reader I thought WWX was so strong, brave, handsome etc. etc. like damn he is such a great guy :blobhero:....not to mention physically attractive considerring they spent most of the time shirtless and LWJ’s age was right in the throes of puberty :blobpeek:

Aeli, talalan, kiara8 and 3 others like this.
  6. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep I'm sure that the whole turtle incident is when everything was sealed, when LWJ realized his feelings for him

kiara8 and iamtaurus95 like this.
  7. iamtaurus95

iamtaurus95 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, thats probably the time that lan wangji recognized and accepted what he felt after seeing that there was more to wei wuxian than just a free spirit.

8. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    This is literally the most adorable post ever..... Your fawning made me smile the whole time....:blobsmilehappy:

Yup this is the one part I really really want to read....I can't wait for more chapters to be translated..... It really sucks not knowing the language.... :blobpensive:

Was this also the part when Wei ying fell ill and lan zhan allowed him to sleep on his lap?... Did this happen in the turtle cave?.... Or was it another time? :hmm:

9. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it happened when they were trapped in the cave and wwx had fallen ill

Rufi-sidd likes this.
  10. iamtaurus95

iamtaurus95 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone clarify a certain part in the story? coz i cant make heads or tails about it and its been driving me up the wall...

right around when all the conflict has ended there was a part there where jiang cheng wanted to say something to wei wuxian but lost the opportunity and then jin ling called him out on it but then basically said he will keep mum about it instead just like how it was with his golden core situation

it was mentioned what that secret was, but mtl doesnt make it clear what happened around that point..all i can remember is that it was about someone being chased by wen cultivators.

can anyone help?

kiara8 likes this.
  11. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically it was about the time JC was caught by the wen clan ....he said that he didn't come back to take his parents corpses but he saw some web cultivators nearby looking for them ....he hid but they were about to find WWX who was buying food so he led them away and got caught

So he basically gave his life for WWX but he can never say it now since wwx did the same thing for him later and like wwx he had no face lol

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  12. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I just say that I love the fact that LWJ loves WWX for who he is and not by his appearance, I mean even after 13 yrs and having his (WWX) soul transmitted to another body, one that looked completely different from his original body's appearance (I assume) It didn't diminished/change LWJ feelings. He stayed true to them even after 13 yrs, now that's love ahhh... if only real life can be that romantic :blobpensive:, you know except for the whole getting eaten/ripped alive stuff:cookie:

Last edited: May 18, 2018
    iamtaurus95 and Rufi-sidd like this.
  13. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy::blobjoy: true except for the eaten alive part.... I believe Mo xuanyu does look completely different from Wei ying how else was he able to roam around freely...

Well Lan zhan finally got one more chance by accident, coincidence or thanks entirely to Mo village or Mo xuanyu who was driven mad enough to call Wei ying for revenge he wasn't going to waste it on how Wei ying looked like he was going to make the most of the fruit of his patience and devotion :blobamused:
    What a man Han Guang Jun! :aww:

Rcyan likes this.
  14. iamtaurus95

iamtaurus95 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    a thousand thanks...i can finally sleep in peace :blobmelt:

i had a feeling it was something like that.but the ambiguous pronouns with mtl gave me such a nosebleed...i couldnt, for the life Of me, tell who he was talking about, if it was really wei wuxian or some random bystander..i didnt have any other refence

whoaaa...jiang cheng, he really did value wei wuxian a lot..it makes me reevaluate his outburst around the end..its sad to have seen such a strong bond broken..but from the looks of the ending it has been at least partially mended so that's a bit of consolation.

kiara8 likes this.
  15. iamtaurus95

iamtaurus95 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i second everything..his love transcends the physical plane.

find yourself a man wHo can:

play an instrument for you for 13 yrs

eat spicy-as-hell-twice-over meals when he actually prefers mild taste with a straight face just to make you happy

support you financially, and very generously at that

learn to cook meals for you

do "it" everyday :blobokhand: hahhahaha (couldnt help it... its iconic)

wei wuxian lucked out on the husband lottery :blobjoy:

Neyva, GreenHelix, Aeli and 5 others like this.
  16. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    You already had me cracking up loud at
    "Play an instrument for you for 13 years" :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobrofl:

iamtaurus95 likes this.
  17. YuYao

YuYao Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a spoiler forum for raw version or translation version? Hahaa.. cause Im following exiledrebels and never read raw. Even if Idk the whole story, but I got a feeling that Wei Ying will be bottom. Cause Lan Zhan is totally a top material. Aaaah cant wait the read the whole story. I also wonder why Lan Zhan fell for him. But if I am gay, I totally love Wei Ying's char. But as a cold and lone straight person, I might find Wei Ying as an annoying person.

Japorea and XiaoPingGuo like this.
  18. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Is for the raw is just that there's people in this forum that read the raw version cause they can read either Chinese or Vietnamese. Honey, you're definitely not wrong about Wei Ying being the uke cause he totally is, he has no problem being the bottom in fact he actually enjoys it:blobsmirk::blobwink:. As for his character development he's just the type of protagonist that you can't help but love, he can be both serious and carefree. He isn't very OP, but he's quite capable of taking care of himself and he's very smart, it is actually is a combination of this and his tendency to help others without getting anything in return that made Lan Zhan fall for him and the fact that that Wei Ying never felt intimidated by his serious cold aura and would always try to talk to him as you can see by the flashback that happen between chapters 11-18 or 19 I believe

Japorea, Fiorisi and XiaoPingGuo like this.
  19. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Also if you don't want to know any spoiles there's an LCD forum, that I recently found out :blobpats:, that only discusses the latest chapters that were translated by exiledrebels scanlations.

YuYao likes this.
  20. Nakan

Nakan Member

Reading List:
    Link