News Heavenly Jewel Change is complete!

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by GodBrandy, May 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slayerwolfx2

Slayerwolfx2 [Immortal Forever]

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, a bit double posting now, but can't help it when you're stupid...

Ok, I will be brief because I don't want to waste any more time with you and your bullshit.

A translator isn't a machine.
    No one freaking is.

Like, what the fuck?!
    Your message is so insensitive... never had anyone close to you die I guess...

Oops, I guess I was too angry and said too much...
    Darn, this was why I shouldn't have replied to you.

Next on the matter, is the fact that you don't understand how much work there is into organizing a translation.

They've lost their coordinator, what could they do?

Change him?

It's downright insulting.

Heck, the man even apologized, but in your world everyone is supposed to do their thing even if they do actually break a leg.

Since when were the likes on Facebook an argument towards quality?

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  2. SamGoingHam

SamGoingHam A sports, games, novels fanatic.

Reading List:
    Link
    @Slayerwolfx2 it's okay man. He's a QI "white knight". All of them have a few screws loose. And it's actually pretty normal for him to think that translators are machines since the people that provide him the translated version of his favourite novels work with machines themselves. Pretty normal if you ask me:whistle::cookie:

Slayerwolfx2 and noob_senpai like this.
  3. noob_senpai

noob_senpai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Completely agree, I only want to add one thing: even if the rest of the team knows what's going on and why RWX dropped everything suddenly, a death in the family is a private matter and not something for others to announce - and honestly, in that situation an announcement is not the top priority. Translators also deserve some privacy, but I guess someone who does not care about anyone else other than himself would not understand it. This would also explain why he does not seem to understand that losing someone close to you can really take its toll. Hell, in that situation losing track of time or will to do anything is pretty normal too.

I hope RWX is doing better and will get back to translating when he is ready, but I also hope that he does not rush things just because some people with too much free time and complete lack of empathy are getting noisy.

Slayerwolfx2 likes this.
  4. Taizen

Taizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lmao im fucking dead

millman97 likes this.
  5. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    If it's a stupid bait but it works then it's not stupid. At very least 2 people fell for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.