LCD Castle of Black Iron

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Mar 21, 2017.

?

Shold he realy have such OP skill as Kami-e?

1. Yes! Make him OP right now

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Nah, that would be too boring.

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the main "love interest" (if you can call it that, he only fantasized about her) in the very beginning anti-climatically doesn't join the harem, which I found to be immensely disappointing.

So far, the only one I can really consider as MC taking "seriously" would be Dragon Sect girl (Lan Yuxi or something).

2. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I take it none of them have an impact on the story after they become part of the harem?

3. gary0044187

gary0044187 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it slowed, he got hella nerfed recently, but story got to the important part now. we should see improvement soon.

Mercy likes this.
  4. Spectre6789

Spectre6789 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anybody tell me what the roc king sutras does?other than levels him up to the max? Abilities or techniques?

5. gary0044187

Reading List:
    Link
    it's the basis for a lot of other abilities that seem to work off of activating the surge points in the part of the body necessary to use them. tbh, I don't know past that. all we have so far is that it is hyped to be more powerful than the skill book his girl offered him.

6. Dr.Flash

Dr.Flash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's just one of the most sturdy foundation. It increases his chances of breaking through to higher levels once he becomes a knight

7. kestroll

kestroll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • If I remember correctly (I read the Chinese a while ago) the sutra he wants is really good, but there is no map to the surge points? Past ...I think lvl 11. So if you use it and dont have a map you will get stuck. The one she was going to give is not as strong but has a map to ...lvl 15? So it is better in most peeps eyes because after a point the surge points are all over your body and if you trigger a heart point before you are supposed to your heart explodes, eye point, eye explodes, brain point, death, this point death, that point, death. So no one wants his because they will get stuck.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  8. Spectre6789

Reading List:
    Link
    When does he level up to 10?and when does he he go back to his kingdom?

9. gary0044187

Reading List:
    Link
    oh FFS, he finally gets the way to level up and DOESN'T USE IT before going on the mission behind enemy lines..... WHAT THE ACTUAL F? what with the half chapters recently and the not doing anything for many chapters at a time this is getting REALLY hard to read. Especially knowing that this is going premium soon.

Black Frost likes this.
  10. Black Frost

Black Frost Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I literally screamed when I was reading this. I don't know if it's a testament to the author's shit writing or that our MC is truly that dumb.

11. Spectre6789

Reading List:
    Link
    Does he get more bloodline powers?

12. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Of all cultivation novels this one progresses the slowest of all. With both cultivation itself and plot. MC is literally too weak to progress the plot, and author just prolongs it with fillers. The whole Slavs subplot is a filler, traveling to them is a filler, fight with lvl14 demon is a filler which was needed to disregard MC progress during previous filler since author introduced too much cultivation ways... you get it.
    And just to add salt to it author introduces minor cultivation subrealms for lvl10+. It's just so annoying that somehow this novel even reaches MGA levels of annoyance for me.
    Besides, this is another one "I can do everything and I'm better than you at it" MC. Sad.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  13. gary0044187

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, well put, that whole slavs subarc was supposed to be for growing the MC through 7 strength fruits, which he loses BEFORE the next arc. it never occurred to me. How ridiculous. Now, with less than 2 weeks before it goes premium, this latest arc is even worse. And I swear the words per chapter have DECREASED since they announced that they are going premium midmonth. It is like they are shaving words off of every chapter so that they can add them to the premium chapters or something. When you couple the short chapters with the uninspired FILLER story lines this story has become really unpleasant to read. I cannot imagine actually using my spirit stones on this, which sucks because I actually have a crap load of spirit stones that will go to waste, but I would rather voice my dissatisfaction by not reading the book while allowing stones to expire than to actually continue reading this garbage.

14. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know people have stated that it has slowed down recently but is this novel still a good read? I usually like cultivation novels with harem elements.

15. gary0044187

Reading List:
    Link
    uhh, personally, I am not willing to spend soul stones I actually paid for on this. it's good enough that I am willing to sit through 15 seconds of advert to read it. but not good enough to use ss I bought on it. My frustration with how bad the story has been has gotten so high that I would rather let the SS I got as a bonus to expire than to spend them on this story. Vast majority of people I know that read this story have either stopped already or are seriously considering dropping it when it goes premium. This isn't about not wanting to pay to read some stories, this is a matter of the story going from great (at the beginning) to good (about when he went to that island to train) to filler (when he went to slavs) to not good and by the way that filler you read before doesn't matter now (now) at the same time that they are trying to turn it premium. You don't have to be a marketing major to understand how poorly timed this is. IF the story gets better after it goes premium noone will know because they will already have removed it from their libraries.

16. gary0044187

Reading List:
    Link
    Black Frost and Fynov like this.
  17. Spectre6789

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what other bloodline abilities he gets?he just got the fast and evolved changing.

18. Liger01

Liger01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what's bullshit is mc not ending up with the teacher when he bloody talked about her through more 500 bloody chapters. WTF!

19. Fynov

Fynov Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I gotta say, for all the slow pacing it has sometimes, this novel has some of the best war stories. The back and forth, winning some then losing, and winning again. No side having complete supremacy like in most novels. The recent battle for Mocco City was brilliant to me, the desperation, the description of tanks running straight into the demons until they ware stopped by guts being caught in the wheels, the ballista operators sealing themselves inside just so they could continue fighting, the tactic of the demons continuously assaulting until their bodies reached the top of the wall. I just loved the whole thing, and the whole demon war is full of stuff like this.

IlvFlame and gary0044187 like this.
  20. IlvFlame

IlvFlame Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know when the MC regains the ability to grow fruits without leaking? because it is assumed that after its reconversion from demon to human, no more fruit would grow again, but recently he mentioned again that the fruits were growing normally, does anyone know what happens? Something happened that returned that capacity or simply the author forgot the whole issue and now they grow as if nothing new?