Spoiler Rebirth - Rich Young Master Little Wolf Bottom

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Faened

Faened Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, you're correct, the uncle did have the opportunity to change the sequence of events and rebel. But whether this was intended or not, it sounds like one of the victims is blamed for the abuse. Yes, the victim is capable of standing up for themself- but in reality and not in the fictional world, this takes much healing, confidence building, and a change in perspective for a victim of abuse to change their stance and believe they deserve a better life, and their actions are meaningful. In my experience, it took a long time to even recognize the pain as abuse. I thought it was normal, and even after starting to heal, I continue to subconsciously believe it is my fault. These ingrained beliefs and behavior patterns developed to avoid abuse and make the pain end as quickly as possible will always be apart of my psyche, and I have to constantly dare myself to risk abuse from outside sources to act 'normal' and to stand up to scary ppl like my abuser. All this to say, the uncle would have an extremely hard time facung his sisters, especially still in the abusive situation without any support or healing.
    This perspective is not the full story of the situation, as abusers are often victims of abuse in the past as well and have not learned how to cope or act outside the behaviors ingrained into them, often from childhood. But please, its understandable to still not like this kind of character based on your experience and morals, but if you have not experienced something similar to standing up to your longtime abuser that you love despite the pain, please reserve judgment and do not turn away from those who are in pain as well. Everyone is in some form of pain. From my experience, reacting out of fear often makes the situation compound in issues. If its detestable to not try to help others when there is a chance, then try to help those who you come across.
    Yeah, this got personal, I just dont agree with your opinion. I apologize if it feels like I am in any way making you feel unsafe, you likely have valid reasons for believing what you do. Whether you care or not, hope this helps you
    Just to make it clearer, in my perspective, those words sounded like the blame was on the uncle for his actions. Yes, he has a responsibility for his actions, but theres reasons for his behavior, like the reasons why you believe what you do and why I believe its remisce to not consider the effects the past has on behavior, espcially when we have so little control of our past and our family.

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  2. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Ofcourse you have your own opinions!! And you have managed to make me think in a different way (though that hasn't changed my opinion about the uncle), so it's good that you can out with your opinion here!

Faened likes this.
  3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened with He ran and mc's cousin in the end? ...did they get married?

yummypudding and ferrelrose like this.
  4. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope they didn't get married. He ran made a little trick and cousin's reputation got ruined so He ran break the engagement or something like that.

alexfilia likes this.
  5. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    does HR fix his ways after that? ...do we ever see his brothers? ...also is he still HN's friend?

6. QuinNefertari

QuinNefertari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More Spoilers Please!! ⚓

7. wildthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I read this novel long time ago so I don't remember well HR and his family but I think they angered ml and he destroyed their family business. Eldest bro of HR married some rich but dump girl to protect family business, other brother raped by unknown men, a lot of people see his shamefull appearance (planned by ml) and sent overseas.

Ease, morticia_addams and alexfilia like this.
  8. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    QAQ!!!!!! .... But i like He Ran! ...and his family sounded cool!

what happened to mc's cousin ?....if HR ended up like that then the Ning second house would be even worse

9. wildthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    No what his family isn't cool. He Ran's second brother tried force mc and trashed by ml after that HR and second brother planned mc gang raped in a club of course ml learned this and sent someone to rape second brother.
    I think cousin sent overseas too. Her dad was angry but mc's dad didn't help them this time.

10. wintan

wintan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @wildthorn Why did HR plan to gang rape MC? Wasn't he trying to be his friend?

11. wildthorn

Reading List:
    Link
    Ml beat up second brother black and blue after that He family was very angry but they couldn't do anything to ml so they chose mc. I think HR is just selfish kid and he didn't see him as a real friend. It is more likely he was trying to use him. He helped his brother to find mc too.
    But am telling again I read this long time ago and don't remember clearly.

12. Ranseiran

Ranseiran Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know i am a pervert.. But can somebody tl the smutty chapter, pleaseee..

*Running while having a nosebleed*

13. Raikov

Raikov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which smutty chap? I can tl it ahead of time, unless you're talking about their first time

14. Ranseiran

Ranseiran Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehe.. I am satisfied with any part considering i dont really mtl the novel. Tq raikov *shy*.

Yumika12345 likes this.
  15. Raikov

Raikov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    While I'm taking 5000 years for the next chapter some things I do remember which I'm not sure is said already but SH got hard and when he got out from the bath he accidentally touched SN's face with his dick lol anyway
    Shu Heng endured with a forehead full of sweat, the big hand......finally couldn't resist and clenched the quilt.
    "Eat first!"
    "No~"
    "I'll eat you if you don't."
    "......"Shu ning was a bottom after all so he had a sense of shame, and so he unhappily came out from the quilt, Shu Heng hurriedly wrapped the cloth bag over him, there was a black lace underwear beneath and a little bunny tail on the back, they've done it now, Shu Ning couldn't resist looking up, why am I wearing animal ears this is unscientific.
    "Brother you have to wear it too!"
    But who was Shu Heng? He had already made preparations early on and mysteriously pulled out a pair of small round ears and wore it on his head, he was only wearing a pair of thongs on his body, and looked sexy and wild, the sight felt worth it for Shu Ning, and he unconsciously swallowed his saliva, this look of his brother better not be seen by anyone else, that's sinful~
    Actually that was what Shu Heng was thinking as well, the air conditioner was on in the room and the temperature was set rather high so they weren't afraid of it being cold. After finishing their meal they had a bit to drink, when Shu Ning dizzily pressed down Shu Heng on the sofa he even laughed foolishtly as his little paws fondled around Shu Heng's underarm and smoothed down over to touch his waist.
    Shu Heng curved his lips:"Are you done messing around"
    Big brother is actually nagging me? The drunk Shu Ning was not quite the same as usual and he was especially brave, he pouted his lips unhappily:"What if I'm not done?"
    "Then it's my turn!"
    "huh?"Shu Ning was dumbfounded and he immediately shook his head:"No no no, I'm no match for you, it's too big of a loss I'm not playing anymore."
    "What kind of reasoning is that? Courtesy of one side only lasts for so long!"And so SHu Heng started his attack, he was very powerful, Shu Ning had no ability to fight at all, they were playing around so much that his little face turned red and he begged to be spared incessantly, his body was tossing and twisting, their little minor incident had gone out of bounds. Shu Heng sucked in a breath, his gaze was exceptionally dark and profound as the skylight spread within them, he caught the opportunity to lower his head all of a sudden and bit down on those little lips, then deepened the kiss. Shu Ning also reacted well to it, he responded by holding Shu Heng's neck and pulling himself over, he even lifted up his leg and hooked it around his brother, he wasn't as unrestrained normally, it was due to the alcohol.
    Shu Heng was paralyzed, he sieged the castle even more unscrupulously, the sparks they've rubbed out today were too big, Shu Heng didn't care even when his phone rang, he didn't spare a single glance to it and directly threw it out to be done with it! Shu Ning was breathless and couldn't keep up with Shu Heng's rhythm, he didn't even know when the G-string disappeared from his body, he could only feel the area that was being used hurt a little from the friction, he hammered his hand at his brother's chest like a bit of a tease but also with a hidden bitterness, it was exceedingly fascinating and charming, and his beautiful eyes were like silk......The sight made Shu Heng feel extremely moved as he changed to a different area and continued his siege, even his calves were not spared.
    Oh gods, so exciting, he was shaking so much he almost fell to the ground. Shu Ning gasped and moaned and with a brightness in front of his eyes, it came out, he was slightly out of it. SHu Heng was exceptionally gentle as he rested for a moment with Shu Ning, only after the other regained his senses did he continue to ride him.
    "Brother~ Ah brother......ah......"
    "Heng, call me Heng."
    "Heng, slow down......slower......"
    Shu Heng would've been possessed if he could slow down, the slapping sounds of papapapappapapapapa mixed into one, and continued until they stopped, Shu Heng took a look at the time, still alright, it wasn't too long, it probably would not tire Shu Ning out. Shu Heng was too thoughtful, he didn't forget to kiss the little one after they were done and comforted him, Shu Ning's whole body had no energy and his sight was blurry, as if he didn't know where he was anymore.
    How pitiful......
    Shu Heng gave him a peck, kissed him, and licked him, Shu Ning was fondled and kneaded by him while he was still dazed, he leaned on his side and he wrapped his thigh on top of Shu Heng, Shu Heng watched the soft Shu Ning, his hand had already been roaming around nearby the opening. Right now Shu Ning was drunk and he was so tired he didn't want to move, Shu Heng had started to prepare for his future and he had to go slowly, bit by bit, he can't aggressively enter all of a sudden.
    First it was his middle finger, as for the lubricant, it was created from both their bodies so there was no need to specially prepare anything.
    Shu Ning's whole body stiffened up, something that doesn't belong to him is entering ( ⊙ o ⊙ ) Could he rest in peace? Oh heavens:"Brother! What are you doing?"
    "Be a good boy and relax, brother is going to catch worms for you......"
    "No......"
    "It's okay, relax, if not it's going to hurt~"
    And I better get back to actually translating chapter 57 HAHA

juanexbi, ahsudole, Aforia and 18 others like this.
  16. Nami Heartfilia

Nami Heartfilia Zhongli is my true love and husband

Reading List:
    Link
    _(꒪ཀ꒪」∠)_

Rangeles, Shizun, wintan and 4 others like this.
  17. Ranseiran

Ranseiran Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *major nosebleed* I need medical attention!!!! -0-

Raikov likes this.
  18. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    *double nose bleed*

C-c-ca-call an ambulance for me!
    (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Raikov and Ranseiran like this.
  19. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    damn He Ran sounded like he could reform himself.... i guess not....

20. Lada

Lada Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did the author feel the need to kill Shu Cheng? :blobangery: And with just one sentence, too!!! Whyyyy? I want a total HEA! :blobunamused: