Spoiler Chronicles of The Primordial Wars

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by pocketchu, Jun 6, 2017.

1. pocketchu

pocketchu Omni

Reading List:
    Link
    looking for some spoilers about his tribe!

Like... Does he find the other half of his tribe? What tribe is stronger? Why is his tribes flame incomplete and does it become complete later? How does his tribe end up merging with the other half of the tribe? Also what power does his tribe have? Etc etc

and I heard he learns a new type of power system .. What is it?

Thank you!

2. IRainstorm

IRainstorm Dark Sect Ancestor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he does find his other half of the tribe, there are 7 central tribes that are stronger than the rest, his tribe was one of them.

His tribe became incomplete because of a disagreement between the ancestor on how to overcome the crisis they were facing, they chose two different methods, yes they will merge.
    They end up merging by combining the two halfs of the fire seed, the fire seed give his tribe higher strength than other tribes and more recovering power, the MC can use the ancestor powers tho.

He learn the power system of the Slavers..they don't use fire seeds but can grant power to people but there are drawbacks.

zozoo and pocketchu like this.
  3. BlazingKyogre

BlazingKyogre Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Questions:
    What tribes were affiliated with the Flaming Horns tribe in the past before their split?
    Are there deaths from important characters?
    How does he become the leader of the tribe? Will there be any infighting in the tribe?
    Is there any special reason why he can use the ancestor's power?
    On the place where they isolated themselves, how is the revisit? Will they deal the stone worm and the king beast bat?
    How did MC's romance even started?
    Which tribes will ally with them? Which tribes can be considered threats the Flaming Horns?

4. Wick

Wick Black van owner

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I remember the author don't explain which tribe that affiliate with flaming horn tribe at the past.
    I don't remember which important one that death.
    Nope he doesn't become leader but he becomes Grand elder (spiritual leader).
    There is no in fighting.
    Because he has stone power that brought him to that world and complet form accessories that left behind by tribe ancetor.
    Yes they are back to live in that place again because the catastrop that split their tribe long time ago is about to strike again, so they chose to move back to their previous hiding place and live permanently there, which many other choose move near their tribe to.
    The stone worm King is attacking them but the MC lead it by the nose and use it to make a bridges to cross the river and lead it back to the mountains where it was previously, as for giand bat King I don't remember much but they just left it be and make it restrict area if I'm correct.
    MC don't have any romance hejist focus to unravel secret of the world and get stronger.
    There will be many because their tribe is making alliance and set a new city for trade along the river.
    There is none at the end because pretty much their tribe is the strongest they even train other tribes chief and elites warrior of other tribes that join their alliance.

ZombieManiac and zozoo like this.
  5. BlazingKyogre

BlazingKyogre Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Questions:
    What are the names of the other 6 tribes of the 7 central tribes? (I know the Flaming Horns was one of them)
    What makes them unique or what abilities are somewhat exclusive to them?
    Does the MC end up with the Shaman Girl only in the end?
    Which tribes are their enemies before they became prominent again after Wan Shi tribe?
    Really none from the named Flaming Horns tribe members die in battle?
    What about the weather guy, what happened to him?

6. nanda322

nanda322 [Self-Proclaimed Pervert] [Yandere Sect Disciple]

Reading List:
    Link
    Partial answers.

There's no romance in the novel. MC has zero love interests.
    There's really no "enemies" of the flaming horn. There's just people that don't get along so well. Not like must exterminate kinda deal.
    None of the well known members die.
    Weather guy, Yang something, becomes leader of his tribe, rain tribe, was one of the big tribes long ago.

I don't remember the names of the central tribes all that well. There's one that has Giant mountain eagles, one that produces jade, one with spiders, one with all kinds of birds - feather tribe, Long Boat tribe. I really can't be bothered to dig up LNMTL for the full names.

7. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the MC stay single for entire novel? He even doesn't married?

8. candycane_whack

candycane_whack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to the Drumming Tribe? Do they still keep in contact?

9. FHandsome

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems MC married the shaman girl at the end of Novel because he has a son

10. candycane_whack

candycane_whack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It would've been a waste if he didn't marry anyone. :blobokhand:

NovelsAreLife likes this.
  11. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sure he didn't marry anyone o.o....
    The tribes pretty much moves back to their old haunt due to a natural disaster which causes the continents to shift about. The main reason that caused their tribe to relocate thousand years ago. Shao Xuan leads the tribe with the help of his divining skill and guidance of ancestors which led them back to their old mountain.

The huge river he crossed over is now barely half a mile wide (not sure on exact width). The drumming tribe is right across their old location. Later, the drumming tribe becomes a core member of the "Flame River Alliance".

Shizun and candycane_whack like this.
  12. FHandsome

Reading List:
    Link
    https://lnmtl.com/chapter/chronicles-of-primordial-wars-chapter-858

I think that chapter is extra, just check that chapter and you can saw Shao Xuan has 3 children with Gui Ze. Shao Cheng, Shao Duo, Shao Xu. I don't know if it credible or not.

13. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished MTLing, FYI, it's better to depend on Google Translate than LNMTL, just my opinion.
    Btw, it's an awesome read. I'm glad I didn't get discouraged after reading from a review by somebody that the Stone Worm King is the last boss. Lols, it's actually not. The ending is beautiful (although I wish it didn't end that early. I won't mind reading a thousand more chapters of the story, I'm more than willing to sacrifice a few more brain cells to read raws through MTL because it's just SO DAMN worth it.)

FHandsome and Mirae like this.
  15. yourstrulylen

yourstrulylen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story has ended? Wow. Another story from the author I am watching out for. LazyCliche was it? He's quite into slice-of-life stories, huh? Superstars of Tomorrow is one. Hoping for more stories from him.

16. FengYuyi

FengYuyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened to the dau yu the traitor??

17. ZombieManiac

ZombieManiac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After Cha Cha goes to Eagle Mountain with those other eagles from the other tribe and the eagles eventually come back safe and sound but Cha Cha doesn’t come back.

So when does Cha Cha come back?

18. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's didn't come back, but the Flaming Horn tribe and Shao Xuan found it.
    I forgot when that's happened tho, However, it's relates to the major storyline.

19. FHandsome

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not found Dead right?

20. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's alive.

Mirae likes this.