Spoiler BL Just Love to fxxx Daddy Till He is Broken

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, May 26, 2018.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    The special body that made him a waste to all people's eyes, including those closest to him. Not only his father and his wife hated him, but even his own son hated him. I thought I could never get close to my son again, but then I had a very good time with my son.

WARNING ITS > I.N.C.E.S.T & MPREG

P.S No babies were harmed cuz of futuristic meds

爸爸就爱X坏爸爸 - 飞言情

It starts out with a XXX scene that isnt very important. It's hetero XXX. The ML, aka the son is a slag gong. MC is the daddy, who is being treated badly by waifu and son, because MC lacked in his bones, aka being a wimp and always sorry person. Backstory is that MC and his waifu are only in a contract engagement = ML was born.

-MC tries to prevent ML from being his slag ways and crossdressed, following ML to the hotel. MC is totally clueless what ML!son wants to do, but then realises it very soon and tries to stop it, even telling ML his identity. OFC ML doesn't believe it, heck gets even more exciting cuz MC!Hermaphrodite. XXX is the same flavour like brother in law, just in this case its !nc€$t. RIP MC's 3 O

-The next day MC panicks cuz ML wants to go another round despite what they did last night and kicks ML's little dragon, awkwardly mtl ML's name is dragon.

-MC goes back home and waits for ML to come back, then MC takes care of ML, which ML reluctantly lets MC, even using creme to rub ML's little dragon. ML gets weirdly hot there and....

-MC is scared shitless of ML, cuz ML plans to search for the person who kicked his little dragon.

- ML senses that MC is acting suspicious and while MC runs back to his room and close the door, ML follows along and threatens to break the door if MC doesnt open it. ML realises MC is the person from that fateful night and is disgusted. MC reveals the secret that has been hidden for many years. ML is a tube baby, made from MC and the waifu. Everything was kept to a secret cuz the MC's grandpa is disgusted with MC being a hermaphrodite and thus that engagement. ML tells MC to roll and never to see him again, while MC is begging in tears.

-Afterwards MC visits for one last time ML outside the door with a bag and leaves a letter and the creme for ML's dragon.

- ML couldnt get MC out of his mind and finds the letter and follows out of reflex after the MC, finds MC outside walking on the road while its raining. ML confesses to MC and MC accepts it only halfway. Phone booth steamy XXX.

-They are back at home. Waifu seems to have an affair. ML tries to boost MC's self, also discovers MC's diary after makeout session and exhausting MC.

- The diary is very sad. MC had no happy life and was always mistreated by grandpa and it didnt get any better even after the engagment, especially the son, but MC was still very happy that son came into his world despite son didnt like him. It made ML cry.

- Ehm outside playing? Cuz MC never went out to play.

- MC discovers he is pregnant and tells ML that and is very afraid. While ML makes a joke out of it whether the baby is only MC's or both of them. ML likes to tease poor MC. No worry, theres bit future science there so no harm done to the baby, it can be born safely without any prob.

- XXX with handy up the O. I won't describe it, i skipped it. Too scary.

- MC divorces waifu.

- MC has already a preggo belly and ML has to endure and MC makes promises with hand and mouth

- Grandpa finds them in a position where ML is fixated with MC's nipples. Grandpa is furious and blames MC and kicks them out, which ofc ML has already planned everything and threatens grandpa to not make any troubles cuz of blackmail.

- MC x ML have a wedding and twins. No harm done to the twins cuz ML has spent a lot to researchers to create meds so twins are safe. OFC ML regrets it later cuz is jelly of the twins, and they take up ML's MC time. Especially the twins always cry whenever ML wants alone time with MC or when ML held them in his arms and they only stopped crying when MC had them in his arms. OFC they also drank all of ML's milk provided by MC, making ML very angry. HE

:blobpeek:

@alexfilia

Last edited: Feb 5, 2021
  2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    <~~ is innocent!!! .... *runs off*

@scriptor @LaDyViL @Sakhyu @cici @SnowTime @MoMoePom @SummerX
    @kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @ludagad @DarkBlue @Yuslia @clear @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @iampsyx @HesheFell @Kailyria20 @Shizun @Misaki Yata @Haigi @XD @xiin @PKitty @insteadofdeath @Victuuri @ShenHua @Corensi @vsukio @-kiai- @Kleep @ChuChi @Cohran @azure_sea @mereumsama @Hatchy @jadelin @Neelambori @Ami @Shizuka15 @NerdExpress @Popipopipoi @kumquatsjingleheimer @Nokiyoh @K-ralara @MikotoP @purple_mangosteen @Taida07 @Matthew9999 @Hasr11 @Rilise

@missycin @Skyelyne @blaze27 @dontwanttotell @Miri-Bell @Ezralva @DJdragone @leva @CrazedCookies @Leir @Selax @Regalia1896 @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @Nokita @maya_sov @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @pcheshire @Loriel @byebye @Vi.M @Raneday @LavenderBlizzard @psychobee @theragingpanda @Ease @LiYao @SmilePlease @li.king24 4 @Zhen_Qing

@ferrelrose @cheerydandan @Raizendeville @aNonYm0U5 @Rabbitanairy @foxymirage @LiYao @Boinkers @Khysylia @UpInTheAir @Food food @Ashie @Lisstr @blues86 @rainbowturtle @GD2318 @ahsudole @imsodone @Wildelily @Dayong9909 @Haruka1409 @WagKalimutan @GinDole @Tintl @veihakase @DeanRae @haweii @Sasakira @etern @MidnightKaito @michoux @jyuuxvii @xilainia @Fieyy-Qa @JadeBunny @Levanta @Storymonster @Ash Astin @solomaize @Ninjagal @EveningWind @Silver_Moon789 @Yukki576 @Juria @Lunnear @KazeYuki @waraa @misminor @Shigure Hakuya @LoneSoul @Grandia @YukiShiiro @ThePinkHotPot @curryninja @lifeisbittersweet @Shionismad @KuroBaraHime @shouahang58 @XiaoPingGuo @bitterblackrabbit @Ryss @Moocakey @324722 @AaronKing @Cian-Chan

3. ferrelrose

ferrelrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean they drank ML’s milk?

Shizun and BScythe like this.
  5. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, ML never drank milk from MC, when ML was still a baby.... soo..... the twins drank ML's precious MC milk. OFC beforehand ML drank a bit but wasnt enough and was angry at the twins for drinking the MC provided milk empty, leaving nothing for ML.

6. BScythe

BScythe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: *sees incest* :notlikeblob: *closes door*:sushi_hide:

(I don't know why i don't like incest in novels but am perfectly fine with mangas):hmm:

*Still clicks watch thread, cause it's BL*

7. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Fine with incest mangas? XD

Boinkers and BScythe like this.
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So when gramps saw ML at MC’s breast earlier, was he drinking milk then or is he just doing stuff to MC’s nipple?

9. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    sucking mc's nipple.

Boinkers, kiara8 and morticia_addams like this.
  10. m7vpc

m7vpc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OK , I like incest but this novel is not for me . The Mc really seems like the pushover type and ML is one of those overbearing slag types . like who just let's their son do them in their right minds , normally ?! And the way they Develop their romantic feelings especially just physically ML is really not to my liking . and did MC always have romantic feelings for mc or did he just go along with MLs confession?

blues86, BScythe, shouahang58 and 2 others like this.
  12. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehm it was more, MC is like a blank of paper, sheltered and no knowledge of the outside world, very innocent. MC's first time with ML was unwilling. It was just the ML didnt recognise MC, even more so when MC tried to explain it to ML, who MC himself was. Furthermore ML was too exciting after discovering MC was a hermaphrodite.

MC loved ML, but more the parent like love, even after MC's first time. MC didnt have romantic feelings for ML at first. However, try to think.... MC had no one to rely on in that world, was sheltered, abused and etc and ML even wanted to chase MC out. The only one who kept MC still alive and with hope was ML, his son. So yea, MC just went along with ML's confession in the end. Everything has bit with stockholm similar syndrome to do.

But yea, its mostly smut. XD

13. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    Well as long as it's yaoi.. I'm fine with any interesting plot.. I'm quite attracted to this incest tag.. *opening a new door (with a passive face)*

14. theragingpanda

theragingpanda ‹ lost in the books ›

Reading List:
    Link
    O-O

Incest is not really my type but *clicks watch thread*

15. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Then u will be very happy that its very mtlable XDD

Boinkers and WagKalimutan like this.
  16. missycin

missycin Pikachu is ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ and BL is (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah smut :cookie::cookie::blobnosebleed:

DeanRae likes this.
  17. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    only 22 chapters ?? bc so short lemme try it :sushi_hide:

orematcha and Shizun like this.
  18. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any ch summaries? :aww:
    Is it a HE or a BE? :blobpeek:

19. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    above is my spoiler XD

20. jadelin

jadelin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobxd: @Shizun I am ultra impressed that you MTLed and also you posted on NU. :blobpats:

Kleep and Shizun like this.