Spoiler A.I. Chip!

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Chrish, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Chrish

Chrish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is A.I. Chip the worst plot armor ever in any novel?? It's so stupid I can't get over it!

Discuss..

2. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    It a cheap power, but it's still better than insanely OP isekai god power of peace, or that one left-out cultivation technique that was actually created by supreme god, or the entire RPG cheat system.

Change Spoiler to Discussion, please.

Slayerwolfx2 likes this.
  3. Raizhee

Raizhee who

Reading List:
    Link
    The power is just fine if it's used properly. It is a cheat mostly in research domains anyway ( yeah yeah Ik it's also quite good in fighting but it's the best in researches ).

There are much more bs powers out here

4. Chrish

Chrish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's most BS plot device I have seen so far. I have just started reading but it seems like it's a cultivation GPS.. The impression I got is A.l. Chip is the MC and not Leylin. And to make things worse, it keeps evolving with his own progression. MC wouldn't get anywhere without this stupid chip.

P.S. is there a way to edit this to discussion from spoiler? I tried but don't see and option.

5. CashGod

CashGod Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no personally i feel like its a really good tool like its not too overpowered that mc uses it as a major crutch but its helpful enough to boost mc to above his peers like compared to other mcs with "systems" its not too bad like how some mcs can exchange for earthshattering techniques with some points or they can exchange god tier weapons or some can even exchange like bombs or whatever this just makes him smarter and aids him in anaylzing its really not that overpowered i feel like its great