Spoiler Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder’s Record of Counterattacks

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kieshi, Dec 24, 2017.

1. nakimushi

nakimushi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Made a list of the majority of the recurrent characters! /.\ Hope it comes in handy.

Miki T, Poor_Hero, gingkotree and 3 others like this.
  2. DevilMoon

DevilMoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoiler arcs about our MC after 2333 leaves her?
    I wanna know what she can do on her own :blobhero:

3. DevilMoon

Reading List:
    Link
    This is horrible!! :blobfearful:
    It seems our MC gets a new system.
    And the Arc she gets into right after that, is about her client being a kidnapped girl. She has been abducted by this bus driver and has been locked up in his basement for 4 years.
    She is preggers and gonna have a baby at age 19. (This is the most recent arc)

4. Tachi Works

Tachi Works Not a very well known member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yikes! Pregnant is a new thing >:eek: so far Mc has always been already mother or avoided the sexual relations, so this is interesting but yuck a bus drivers basement for 4 years. Can’t wait to here more

Lianna likes this.
  5. DevilMoon

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't read raws, but google translate told me that in the client's original timeline: client was kidnapped when she was 15 and in middle school, the bus driver gets caught years later (somewhere in google translate, it says decades so I'm thinking 10-20 years of not being found out), she gives birth to the baby but the child grows up messed up from living in a basement, and like all of the clients they died.

Our MC started her mission when she is (I'm guessing) 6-7 month preggers(age 19). Luckily since she is pregnant the bus driver tries to not touch her. She gets the bus driver to make the conditions of living better in the basement (better food, new bed, clean basement), so the baby can live well (I think one of the things she has to do is give the baby a better life compared to original life along with escaping). In the basement, MC gave birth to a boy!(I think, I could be wrong.... but in original, the baby was supposed to be a girl) Bus driver is delusional and thinks the 3 of them can be a normal family since MC is behaving well compared to client (He hopes to have more children with her). MC is taking her time escaping, she could have left(possibly) that time she knocked him out when he tried to make a move on her, but she said that she was giving her baby some vitamin d (sunlight). MC is planning on giving the child to relatives or her client's family to take care of instead of putting the child up for adoption(unsure if it's because the client wants that). Client doesn't want the birth father to have child because he is (in her words) a demon(or was it devil?). The arc is ongoing.

Last edited: May 29, 2018
  6. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give the details/summary about this arc please :D

7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest arc was pretty short. MC ends up keeping the child (it's a girl, not a boy) to gain merits from the mother. The arc ends with MC escaping her captor, having him go crazy looking for her and the child, having him getting fired due to him being mentally unstable, knocking him out after seeing that he was going to harass the target's family, locking him up in the basement like what he did to the target, not keeping things clean, barely feeding him, having his leg get infected and ruined due to being chained up, throwing a key to the corner of the room, making him choose between chopping off his leg to escape, starving to death, or to eat her corpse, then afterwards, she left the target's body to watch what he'll do. He ends up trying to eat her rotting corpse, throws up, chopped off his leg to remove the shackles, then got the key. But then, he finds out that the key doesn't even work and he was now forever locked in the room with the target's rotting corpse as he was bleeding to death. After constantly stabbing the targets body in anger, he finally dies.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @vsukio what’s up with the last part? So MC died before the kidnapper did?

9. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, her soul straight up left the body. She told him if he's really hungry, then he can just eat her rotting corpse. Afterwards, once her soul left, he saw her fall over. She no longer breathed and her body was slowly getting cold. Days had passed and her body slowly began to rot. He still couldn't believe she'd be such a sick minded person to do all of this and never understood how she even died.

10. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    ...the hell, is she messed up too? what's with that death game?

11. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    She wanted him to suffer because the target suffered for years before she was even found (by then, she was practically 30 while the child was 7-8). Not only that, her child also suffered from deformities and couldn't even survive in the outside world because all the child knew was how to live in the basement while suffering from malnutrition and abuse. Plus, she had to please the target in order to gain her merits. Before she left the target's body, system told NS that target wasn't satisfied with the results, but NS ensured system that they'll get better results after doing this.

Miki T, morticia_addams and Poor_Hero like this.
  12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the baby?

13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Because the target basically entrusted NS with her child, NS had the child (who's 5 months old now) be sent to Jiu Gongshan to be taken care of by Zhu Jun until she finished her task. Once she was done, she decided to take care of the child for a while because the target gave her 60% soul power for merits. No update on what she plans to do next since this was from the latest chapter.

14. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter does arc 6 start??

15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Go to the table of contents and look at the name and start counting. The chapters with the same arc should have the same name

lazynoodles likes this.
  16. Nami Heartfilia

Nami Heartfilia Zhongli is my true love and husband

Reading List:
    Link
    Just started MTLing the story... There are so many post here but it's too tiring to read them all when I have only one question:

Will Uncle from the first arc and fourth arc, if I am not mistaken, get another screen time in the future arcs? This human cannot help but be curious cause human is quite attacted to him a bit.

17. Nami Heartfilia

Nami Heartfilia Zhongli is my true love and husband

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Oh wait. Nevermind. Found the list of characters. Sorry for bothering anyone~:blobpats::blobReach:

18. nakimushi

nakimushi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He also appears quite frequently in the latter part of the series, outside of missions.

Nami Heartfilia likes this.
  19. Rinae

Rinae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there anymore spoilers?

20. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    *crying cuz I ran out of spoilers to read*