LCD The Book Eating Magician

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Land Of Tea, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Kumachi

Kumachi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope that a villain from somewhere suddenly shout: "Hah, i already found out about that old bastard plan to deplete mana since the very beginning, that's why i also have been absorbing mana with this device of mine. Now i shall unleash it to restore the mana density back like when it's the Age of Mythology and i shall summon a certain evil dragon/god from the other dimension to rule over this material world where there's nobody powerful enough to stop it! Muahahahaha!"

Well, back on serious topic, i wonder it the mana disappearing gonna kill the world tree sooner or later and whether it gonna affect the high elves long lifespan and Mithra..

2. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure about the world tree, but Mitra can raise 'authority' through worship/reliance since life will be inconvenient with the lesser mana.

With Ellenoa being the Saintess and Theo as...Apostle?, Mitra can build belief through Theo's deeds.

3. Seraphic

Seraphic Uncomfortably close

Reading List:
    Link
    Myrdal did say something about how leaving the World Tree alive was actually a sentimental hindrance to his plan, so it sounds like it functions kind of like a source of mana or something that kept mana around, so it's possible that the forest/elves actually won't be consigned to oblivion like the dragons.

4. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    I was right! :p

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  5. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Lust’s goal was to birth someone equal to 10 circles, right?

6. Bryce

Bryce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my fuzzy memory says lust's goal is to birth a race of somethings, not just one thing (something fenrir reaching the 10th circle dooming his kind because he lost his ability to reproduce and lust threw them away)

7. HappyLittleSloth

HappyLittleSloth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't all of the Seven Deadly Sins have to do with the 10th Circle in one way or another?
    1. Absorbing Knowledge of somebody who broke through 10 circles (maybe)(Gluttony)
    2. absorbing traits to form an ultimate being (Pride)
    3. birthing someone that has the potential of becoming 10 circles (Lust)
    4. taking aura ability's and fusing them into an ultimate move (equal to 10 circles)(Invidia)
    5. destroying the world so nobody can become 10 circles (I guess?) (Sloth)
    6. stealing ultimate magic to fuse into a spell equal to the 10th circle (maybe)(Greed)
    7. Having somebody break through the 10 circle through pain and suffering to others or themselves (maybe) (Wrath)
    If I get Wrath right, I will call it now, Sylvia will be the contractor of Wrath becuase of the pain and suffering that she has been through and overcame or she will be corrupted by it and fight the MC and he will say something cheesy like "I will be your family" and she fights back and expels Wrath from her body.

8. Bryce

Bryce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so now it's a race between sylvia and aquilo ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

i wonder where the plot would go now, would the existing transcendent beings go crazy or something because of the sudden chunk of mana thrown out of the world? theo being the "last transcendent" + a part-time defender of the world sort of implies that he'll be going around cleaning up some things for quite a while to come

9. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Lets hope that Kurt doesn't get any ambitions once Orza tells him Theo has reached ninth circle...

We know of course his nobles WILL. Theo's going to have to step on a few...firmly.:p

10. Seraphic

Seraphic Uncomfortably close

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh, Kurt's been pretty respectful throughout the novel. He seems pretty aware that he rules at the leisure of the Tower Masters, and for the Tower Masters' part they seem pretty happy to leave most of the governance and troublesome politics to the royalty. Based on what's happened so far, it's unlikely Kurt's going to be getting any ideas without thoroughly consulting Theo.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  11. Jinnai.l

Jinnai.l The Jerkaiser, Ruler of 108th dimension,Jinny

Reading List:
    Link
    I did start the novel though about a savvier MC and a Harem that operate more like One Piece (Stronger together) than MGA(Bullshit after Bs). It hard and I really need support but I think you might like it if you hate this dilemmas

12. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Unless the author changed his mind or Sylvia not human she aint breaking though. He said Theodore is the last human transcendent of that world. I wouldn't be surprised if Lust grimoire goes to her just to fuck Theodore. lol

13. webreader

webreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Theo is the last transcendent, but not the only one... Wonder who he is going to fight and if the world can take the collateral damage

14. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Theo being the Thunder god...what is going on in the eastern continent? And how will Veronica and Slyvia going to react to Theo the Trans?

(Edit: transcendent, not transvestite :p)

:p

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  15. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Becky automatically benefits (I think with the soul link and all) while Sylvia slowly become Rebecca #2 (pledged to follow/chase Theo yet end up being insignificant as time passes)

16. webreader

webreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :( translator or editor made a mistake and brought japan into the story... now theo needs to be from germany aka the westeren continent

17. Reyhulko

Reyhulko Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope this does'nt happens, IF Theo is the thunder god ^^'''

18. Z__SKULL

Z__SKULL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happed to this lcd? Been stocking chapters but i noticed this thread kinda died was it dropped or put on hiatus ?

19. Valcryst

Valcryst 『Theorizing Panda』 ʕ-ᴥ – ʔ 『Ddraigslayer』 ︻デ═一

Reading List:
    Link
    Turtle went on vacation so no updates till the 30th. :blobawkward:

20. Z__SKULL

Z__SKULL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh ok thanks for the update. I stopped at 330 good time to catch up or is it in cliff territory now?