Novel A GENERIC LOVE STORY

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by A_Random_Weeb, May 21, 2018.

1. A_Random_Weeb

A_Random_Weeb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 4
    “Hey little girl, you just got back from a cosplay fair?”

“Hou~ can we take a few pictures with you? Then we`ll take you for ice cream.”

The two highschool students surrounded her. Through the dulcet tone, their indecent intentions were clear. The small girl, around 13, stared at them with penetrating eyes. Her hair was completely silver, which blended well with her spotless skin. On her heart-shaped face held a questioning expression, with her thin lips pressed together. Despite fully understanding the situation she was in, the little girl didn`t seem to react properly.

“Why are you two sexually interested in me? My body is not fully developed, thus my reproductive organ would not be able to accept a fully developed male genitalia. Moreover my undeveloped womb could not produce female eggs for fertilization, thus sexual intercourse with me is meaningless.”

“Hou, you got to the point fast. But a loli pussy feels damn good so we`re gonna fuck you anyways. Hehe we`ve been watching you for a few days now, now quietly come with us.”

“I still don`t get it. It is true that the glans is most sensitive, but isn`t it better to have full stimulation over the penis? Deeper penetration into a fully developed vagina allows the tip to friction against the cervix, while mine would not be able to fulfill that. Additionally, I have yet to fully understand but ejaculation by stimulating only the glans would cause sperm to remain inside the urethra, resulting in urinating difficulties afterwards.”

“Oh shit, I got hard just by listening to that science talk! We`ll have you suck our dicks clean then! C`mon!” The fatso grabbed her arm

“But my breasts are…”

“Shut up!” The other one pressed a handkerchief against her face.

The white-haired girl held her breath, before screaming at the top of her lungs. Surprised by the high pitched shriek, they loosened their grip to look around. Immediately she snatched the piece of cloth off his hand, throwing it away, and shouted again.

“Help! [Tasukete!]”

The two panicked; not even considering drugging the girl with that narcotic-soaked cloth, they dragged her away. She didn`t struggle, but constantly tried to scream. Rushing forward, they bumped into a kid at the crossroad. Instead of falling, he instantly threw his power leg backwards [right leg] to catch his body, shifting into a side stance instantaneously. With the pendulum step, he had effectively regained his balance and got into a fighting stance.

“Get outa the way, punk!” The fatso threw a stomp

Way before his leg moved, Kyoya had already noticed his balance shifting backwards. Kyoya`s pupils expanded as the guy lifted his knee, and he rotated his body forward. A linear attack is unlikely to hit someone using a side stance, so Kyoya didn`t bother blocking it. As the fatso`s kick flew into the air, his roundhouse struck the guy in the kidney.

*Twack!* the hit connected, after bursting through all the fat. The fatso was downed right after. In a flash, Kyoya mounted him, his hollow eyes replaced by that of killing intent. A hurricane of punches was about to be delivered down on the fatso, but Kyoya abruptly stopped.

Finally able to react, the tall guy charged at Kyoya, grabbing him before choking his neck. Kyoya snapped out the coma, and desperately tried to pry the guy`s arm open. Sinking his chin into the arm, Kyoya`s head slowly slipped through the gap. That guy tightened his choke, but it was too late. Kyoya bitten down on his tendons, while simultaneously throwing a left uppercut at the guy`s mouth.

Right away, the assailant let go of Kyoya. Staggering up straight, the tall guy realized that Kyoya had already stood up before him. And the next thing he felt was a leg right in the crotch, before falling unconscious. Without hesitation, the white-haired girl signaled Kyoya to run away with her.

They ran as far as they could from the scene, with Kyoya following her. She slowed down, and then stopped. Breathing hard, Kyoya looked at her.

“Are you OK?” He asked.

“Even though I know that you are fine, it is still me who needed to ask you the question.” The girl looked unnaturally calm. She continued

“Why did stop when you were on top of the fat human?”

Kyoya gave her a bewildered look. (This girl isn`t normal…) But since he had nothing to say, he replied anyway

“I was about to seriously injure him. My teacher told me that I shouldn`t.”

“But last time you went on a rampage. You would snap whenever your opponent hit the ground and beat them into a pulp.”

“Wait… how did…”

“Ah I have to go home now. My parents are worried.”

She gripped the backpack strings with both hands, and walked off into the sunset. Her silver hair was swinging slightly, from side to side. Kyoya didn`t know if it was because of his eyes or not, but the setting sun was different. It wasn`t colored crimson red anymore, but shining marvelous gold around her. Kyoya stood there, his eyes fixated on her distant figure. He was standing still, dazed.

Later, the girl was in her room, writing something. Having showered and eaten, she took notes of the meeting she had today with Kyoya. On the front of the handbook, it wrote “Research log, Earth”.

Meanwhile, Kyoya was lying flat on the floor, as a girl wearing latex BDSM lingerie held a belt, whipping away on his back.

“So you still won`t take it off? Take this” the leather belt licked his skin, leaving a painful mark. He was crying, but didn`t utter a sound.

“We could have done this the easy way! Just take off that fucking underwear and have sex with me! Am I not good enough for you? You insolent dog!”

But he didn`t let go.

He held onto it with both hands. Even when Emiko switched to using her leg to brutally stomp on him, even when she intentionally kicked him in the nuts, he bit the bullet.

The door rang, and Emiko took it.

“Where`s Kyoya? Her dad asked

“He`s sleeping in his room.”

Kyoya had blacked out in the process, and Emiko threw him on his bed, his body covered in bruises.

He was still holding onto his manhood. Over 730 sunsets, he still held onto it.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  2. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    This is getting better and better. :D Sadly, you gotta put in some cultivation for the younger generation to appreciate. Weebs have been done to death, you know?

3. A_Random_Weeb

Reading List:
    Link
    Kore... kore wa.... not a hate comment....@!#$%^&*()POIUKJYHGEWQ_)(*&^%$#
    *cleans keyboard* Uhm sorry for that. Expect those in ss2 or my other upcoming piece of work (crap) :>

BB_Tensei likes this.
  4. ChickenBakuba

ChickenBakuba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you reworked it? the previous one was like

nvm

5. A_Random_Weeb

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 5
    A fancy black BWM accelerated through the streets of Tokyo. Taking several turns, the car stopped at a red light. The wave of vehicles started to pass, lasting for 65 seconds according to the stoplight. Shidehara Tatsuya checked his phone. There wasn`t any new messages, however, that was not what Tatsuya wanted to see. Tapping the floating Facebook Messenger icon, a lengthy conversation popped up. The subject was generic talk with any returning family member, if not discussed in an overly dramatic way. Green appeared on the lamp post, and the car zoomed past the intersection.

Tatsuya arrived at some fancy restaurant on the higher floor of a random Tokyo skyscraper. Sweeping his gaze around, his eye caught a familiar face. She was blonde, around 35, and beautiful. Her table was at the side of the building, next to the transparent wall of glass. The dim light of dusk glared through it, partly effacing her appearance, leaving half a look of melancholy.

She saw him coming. Joy flashed through her eyes, as she welcomed Tatsuya with a weak smile. After a few greeting lines, she looked outside the window while Tatsuya was making his order. Above most buildings, Narumi frowned at the aerial vision she had. The setting sun was not obscured behind buildings, and crimson red, as it has been ever since that day.

When the waitress left, she reached inside her purse. Taking out a piece of paper, she slid it across the table. Her husky voice spoke:

“This is all the money I have. I wrote the cheque yesterday, although I`d wanted to give you this long ago. Twice as much at what I… You know, took that day.”

Tatsuya was met with a moment of surprise. Probably trying to get some bitter memories out of the way, he brought his eyes up at hers after a good pause.

“No… I … don`t need this. If it`s financial I`m perfectly fine… Is this the reason why you wanted to meet?”

“I don`t dare to dream of any other reasons, Tatsuya… Not after all I`ve done, to Emiko and you.”

His gaze flickered before it was shifted, away from her remorseful eyes. Looking down on his hands, he noticed his fingertips had habitually connected, hovering above the table. Surprisingly, he placed his hands down, and looked at Narumi in the eyes, straight.

“I forgive you. I want us to start over.”

“What? But… Why?”

“Because we`re in love. Love makes people do crazy things.”

“But… What about that girl? She`s your current wife…”

“I will explain things to her. You met me again. That was not easy. Now it`s my turn to face Kura, and apologize to her.”

“Are you sure?” Narumi`s voice was mixed with sobs

“I am. This is our love, and I`ll do anything for it. Will you?”

“Y-yes… Anything… Anything.”

Tears rolled down her elegant face as Narumi`s throat was filled with happiness. Dusk was almost over, but the few remains of its radiance shone pure gold. At least, in Tatsuya`s vision.

Just a few stations away, a couple was also looking at that same sunset. A middle-aged male, wearing a tracksuit, and a shounen [male teenager], around 15, were sitting together on a random park bench. Drenched in sweat, Kyoya recited today`s session.

“… D-zero movements includes clinch, pendulum back-dash, spinning escape. D-1 movements includes stepping backwards, dashing backwards, or charge in for a clinch. D-2 movements includes stepping forward or backward, dashing backwards. D-3 to D-4 movements includes inching forward with your toes, dashing forward or backward, spin forward. D-5 movements includes running at the opponent or away from him, and tornado step forward.”

“Good. You`ve finally memorized all of it. And let me repeat once more just to be sure: D-zero is the distance when your torso is touching your opponent`s. D1 is when your torso is half the length of your leg away from him. Plus half a leg length to every other distance category, and you`ll know how to position in TKD style.”

Pausing for water, Kenichi continued

“Remember to never fall or get surrounded on the streets. Align multiple opponents, while moving constantly and try to look for terrain to your advantage. The ideal distance for our style is at D-4, since it`s far enough to use long, slower movements but still close enough to be hard to predict. For starters, the tornado step is a very simple yet effective way to confuse your opponent.”

“Hai.”

“Well after learning it by heart, you need to learn it by [with] your body [insert lenny face]. Footwork is what needed to be remembered with muscle memory, as it must flow smoothly in a dangerous situation. Next week we`ll learn about the different types of attack you should use in each distance category.”

“Hai” Kyoya answered with an empty expression. He looked at the sky again, to see no sign of the sun but a crimson patch of color. His eyes were hollow.