Spoiler Rebirth - Rich Young Master Little Wolf Bottom

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Says like, the fastest translator in the NU BL world :blobxd::blob_coughblood::love:

Raikov likes this.
  2. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the little brother? What was his ending like?

3. nixxara

nixxara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww::aww:Spoilers on interaction between Older brother and youngest brother Shu Yu?

4. iampheng

iampheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading this story alongside Reborn into a Hamster for 233 days and can't get over how odd the MLs are in their interactions with the MCs (here a boy, over there...well a hamster). I feel if I knew these men in real life, I'd think Shu Heng was an incestuous child molester and Yan Jin needs therapy.

Of course, this is not stopping me from enjoying both stories. I lowkey can't wait for Shu Ning to get older.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  5. RedHead

RedHead Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is suspetion of belief. Movies, theatres, novels, etc. present scenerios that usually don't hapen IRL or are unbelivable, but we, the audiance, accept them anyways.:blobwoah:

Anie likes this.
  6. Hamidalisha

Hamidalisha New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @alexfilia can I pretty please join your poke list for BL and fluff? :aww::blobpeek::blobnosebleed::blobmelt:

7. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure no problem .....adds hami into her bl poke list

8. Deleted member 115971

Deleted member 115971 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi hi hi!
    Can someone tell me when and how MC and ML talk about their real feeling? I've been read it until the latest update and I realize that MC stubbornly thinks that ML is straight (not suspicious with ML's affection to kiss etc)...

9. Raikov

Raikov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember it comes from when someone died and SN went to a room or smth and found out SH isnt part of the family, he throws a tantrum but they eventually get together

GhOStGiRL and maya_sov like this.
  10. kurofox

kurofox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @alexfilia can I also be added to the BL poke list? (´///ω///`)

11. lazyreader01

lazyreader01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On Shu Ning's grandpa funeral. There was this family tree(?) that has a list of every Shu main family names and he noticed that Shu Heng's name wasn't written there. There he had doubts and confronted Shu Heng, and shu heng decided to tell shu ning the truth that he wasn't a Shu. Ning ning felt betrayed and thought all this time he was the rightful heir to the clan. Ning ning ran away, I think it was raining? I forgot. And told SH his feelings, on how he was feeling conflicted that they were brothers but he liked him and how fun it was playing with his feelings. That was when they both confessed they liked each other. But Ningning needed some time to digest the information and avoided (I think? i wasn't so sure about this part) SH for some time.

12. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure no problem....adds kuro into her bl poke list

kurofox likes this.
  13. Deleted member 115971

Deleted member 115971 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!!

lazyreader01 likes this.
  14. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful:
    ...now i somehow hope that the revelation situation is still a looooong long time from the current translated chapter...:blobpensive:
    I like that grandpa...:blob_zipper_mouth:

15. lazyreader01

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha.. Don't worry, it's still ahead the current chapters. If I remember correctly, it's around chapter 99?

16. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Guide to how to bend a straight guy XD

Kleep, lazynoodles and ningle like this.
  17. iampheng

iampheng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't wait! I'm glad that they mutually confessed and appreciate that SN takes the time to sort out his feelings. I can understand how he must be doubly crushed that his mother (who was also kept in the dark) basically sabotaged both his and her future in their previous life. His mother's character is somewhat interesting...she clearly loves, or at the very least, is faithful to the husband (because he's rich and just happens to be good looking, I think). She treats him well...but I sorta wonder how things might have been different if her siblings hadn't been so terrible. I'm not saying she might be a better person, I mean that perhaps she and SN wouldn't be so estranged.

Now that I think about it...there aren't that many good (and living) female characters in this novel. Even the maternal cousins we know, only the male cousin is good.

lazyreader01 and Kleep like this.
  18. lazyreader01

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha I get what you mean. I can't really think of any notable female characters in this story. Well, there's one. The secretary of Ning Ning's father, his schoolmate. But they're on more professional relationship. Based on her description, she's quite cool.
    If I read the MTL correctly, Ning ning took quite a long time to get back on speaking terms with God Heng, while God Heng was giving Ning ning a space. After that, the Shu family tree was sealed off so no one can go there other than first borns who will inherit the family. Their first time was cute tho, ning ning really worked hard for it to be romantic and waits for God Heng to come home from work like a loving wife :blobmelt:.

19. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    So shameless that woman! And the father came back! Probably saw the cam vid lmao....

20. GaiaJupiter

GaiaJupiter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what actually happened when he came right home with rage XD. This woman is in deep shit right now, lol.