Recommendations Novels with Premise Like "Every Vicious Woman Needs A Loyal Man"

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by LynneSuzuran, Jun 13, 2018.

1. LynneSuzuran

LynneSuzuran JP Translator and Author

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read Every Vicious Woman Needs A Loyal Man and I'm loving the premise already.
    It's also like Love Me Again.
    Which is why I want to know more recommendations with same premises as them.

Here are the criteria if it's still not clear:
    - MC returned to the past
    - It's a second chance kind of a story--so they returned to the past to fix or change things so it doesn't end up like their first life

Others:
    + It's a plus if it's a completely translated series--I mean, YES, PLEASE GIVE ME COMPLETED ONES!! :blobsob:
    + Untranslated is fine as long as the RAW is in Japanese (I kinda want to give up when I tried MTLing Chinese, perhaps my brain isn't trained to purely MTL read)
    + Well, if it's in form of a manga, then it's also okay
    + It doesn't have to involve romance but if the romance is good, then another +1
    + It doesn't have to involve revenge, but why not?

Thanks in advance~!

Lianna and Alina Moktan like this.
  2. littlewolfpup

littlewolfpup Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey buddy,
    No reincarnation but trial marriage husband need to work hard, Hello wife are very doting husband helps them do whatever they please.

Return to the past and fuck shit up types - Chongfei Manual (this one is pretty fluffy tbh and a bit dodgy when you bear in mind their ages too much), Rebirth of the military empress ( i think thats the name. Super awesome vengeance though and kickass MC), Princess Wei Yang, etc.
    A lot of ancient china romance novels live and die on those return to the past - possessive dominating husband who does whatever they like, fixing and changing stuff kinda tropes. So there is loads if you look for it like this out there.

A good twist is perfect secret love: the bad new wife - It has reincarnation but she basically uses it all to fix her mistakes of taking up with her slag cousin and listening to her slag friend and instead decides to hook up with the cold and dominating CEO of her first life. Very interesting take on it but seems to fit all you want. Short chapters and long series but like 200 translated chaps already. Moved to Qidian so if that bothers you then ignore it.

Also personally gonna recommend Transmigrator meets Reincarnator - Nothing to do with your tropes but it kinda fits with the changing the future shit so it doesn't go wrong ideas. Plus the book is dope as fuck. Same with reborn as cannon fodder - where a woman tries to avoid her fate as cannon fodder in the novel by changing the events.

Again this changing events to avoid a bad ending is an entire subgenre of the Otome light novel shit in japanese, so if thats your cup of tea ( some are much more worthwhile than others.) then feel free.

Thats everything but bud if you like that theres tons of novels out there for you.

LynneSuzuran likes this.
  3. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is novel similar to vicious women need loyal man. Vantaege translated two chapter in there.
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/thre...eror-perfect-beloved-wife.67219/#post-4126846

Lianna and LynneSuzuran like this.
  4. LynneSuzuran

LynneSuzuran JP Translator and Author

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the recommendations~!
    And I'm bumping this thread in hopes anyone else has more recommendations XD

5. Aaniya

Aaniya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please confess to me