Spoiler Great God, I'll support you

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by INUHim-SAMA, Aug 31, 2017.

1. INUHim-SAMA

INUHim-SAMA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't find a spoiler thread for this novel so I decided to make one. After only two chapterz, I found myself captivated by it and the male lead hasn't even appeared yet! It's funny, fluffy, and I like the female lead. She's truly one of a kind lol:aww:

I tried reading mtl but my brain couldn't take more than 10 chapters of mtl and so I gave up:sweating_profusely: I'm really curious as to how the sotry unfolds so If anyone can give me spoilers, how do the leads meet?
    • How does the ml fall for the Ning Xin?
    • Will their relationship progress outside of the game?
    • Who is the male lead?
    • And in general, what happens in the story?

2. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait this is the one where the mc is raising her level only with mining etc, right?
    I just remember that the ML is one of famous high-leveled player. Later then he will help the MC raised her level as she can't leveled again with mining or life exp. He was like partied with mc then bring her to dungeon, he killed the monster with mc trailed behind him to get exp share...of course there is time where the mc is too slow as she looted all the drops there. He too giving her better equipment.

yes...they then met outside the game too... And I forgot how the ML fall to mc...

3. therandomcookie

therandomcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers! :love: I'm curious too! Was it the ML who fell in love with her first? Is the MC also like that in RL? Or is she like the MC from this MC is Kickass, who's different in RL? o_O TIA

4. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember (hopefully not from another gaming novel)
    , this mc is a naive type, so yes... she was like that in the RL too... Sorry I am already read this novel long time ago so I forgot which one who falls first...

therandomcookie likes this.
  5. therandomcookie

therandomcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you ❤️ Hopefully, this novel gets updated soon!

6. INUHim-SAMA

INUHim-SAMA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the replies!
    I really hope this gets updated soon too. I find modern gaming romance stories really captivating. They are just so fluffy.

Hopefully other will chance upon this thread and give me more spoilers:hmm::blobxd::blobxd:

therandomcookie and wafflebeauty like this.
  7. leedalys

leedalys Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please?? :aww::aww:

8. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the first master of her, what happens to him, he was a asshole but at least was nice in the end and he was betrayed by this girl, her friend too, what happen to her??

9. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel start with typical fluffy story with naive mc, gets dragged in the middle and ending with train feels.

The mc starts naive, she is an only child and really sheltered by her parents, but as the story progress she's maturing alot, especially near the end when the ml need to go to US for 3 years to get treatment (ml have a heart disease and really need operation) she decided to go with him and take care of him.

10. craz

craz Peach Manic

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! This thread was made in 2017 now a year later I’m gonna thicken my skin and ask for more spolier. Who’s still alive here?

_dreamlesscloud_ and INUHim-SAMA like this.
  11. Aniki212

Aniki212 Newbie

Reading List:
    Link
  12. hmlss017

hmlss017 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Inaira

Inaira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers

14. Snow

Snow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't help myself so I started reading the mtl of it. Up to chapter 37 right now and so far they're not dating yet
    MC is both slow in real life and in the game and is directionally challenged. She firsts meet the ML in real life at a
    basketball game. She was lost and trying to get back to her seat but ended up finding ML fainted/unconscious/lying there needing
    his medicine. From what I understood, she tried to give him cpr and his medicine and dragged/carried him to find help. Then she leaves him and finds her seat.

JuuHachi and 199sweetheart like this.
  15. Snow

Snow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished the story :)
    - At the beginning, both MC and ML treat each other as very good friends. MC sees ML as someone she can rely on and trust while ML treats MC as a close 'sister'.
    - I think they realise their feelings for each other around the same time and confessed to each other on ML's birthday. MC realised her feelings after talking to her mum, asking 'what does it mean if I get nervous/don't want to eat a lot in front of a boy etc' (this happens after MC's second real life meeting with ML). ML slowly falls for MC with how well she treats him.
    - On ML's birthday, MC was in another city? for a calligraphy competition so she asked a friend to send the gift she made to ML's house.
    - she realised she accidentally took the gift with her so instead she goes to an internet cafe to see him in the game and wish him a happy birthday.
    - she gifts him the dragon pet she got from doing the hidden quest (won't go into detail about this but there was a lot of drama about the quest rewards) and satisfies the conditions for another hidden quest
    - requirement of hidden quest is for it to be done by a married couple
    - ML asks MC to marry him in game ^_^ and they talk about their feelings etc
    - they develop their feelings in the game etc and ML tells MC about his heart condition
    - the second female lead (Gu Lan/senior sister of ML) tries to make the MC give up and tells MC all the troubles and difficulties of ML saying that she isn't suited to help him etc but ML happens to arrive and hears this
    - MC reassures ML that no matter what, she will stay with him
    - it's exam period so MC and ML aren't playing the game as much and are studying
    - someone hacks MC's account and destroys all of ML's equipment and sells his items and tries to frame MC
    - ML and his friends know the truth but everyone in the game is blaming MC
    - ML find outs it was done by Gu Lan and that she is actually the owner of Moon ____ (i forgot the name of the account) who is always trying to acts as the ML's wife (there is a reason for this)
    - ML tries to get Gu Lan to own up to what she did and clear MC's name but she refuses unless ML breaks up with MC
    - MC barges in and drags ML out saying she won't agree to it at all
    - they find the hacker who Gu Lan worked with and it turns out he is friends?(or maybe related?) to MC's close friend from the beginning of the game who introduced MC to her Master (i may have misunderstood this) and the hacker pretended to be friends with MC the whole time because he needed money and wanted to use MC
    - MC meets with her Master and the close friend in RL and they explain the situation and give MC a copy of all the messages between the hacker and Gu Lan to clear her name
    - ML's health is deteriorating and he goes to the hospital but promises MC that he will visit her and her parents sometime around New Year's day
    - MC can't seem to reach ML by phone and is getting worried. On New Year's Eve, ML's sister visits and asks if MC can visit ML in the hospital because he isn't doing too well
    - MC's parents are against her going since they don't want her to get too attached and are worried she'll get hurt but eventually she persuades them
    - There's some back and forth between the parents but eventually the let her go to USA to study while ML gets treatment over there
    - she learns to be more independent, learns how to cook, learns the language etc
    - There are some time skips but one day MC visits ML and doesn't find him in his room and turns out he is having an operation
    - it's a bit confusing here because mtl gives off the impression ML died but he didnt?? but ML's sister tells MC to look under his bed or something and she finds a bunch of chocolate. They had an agreement in the game where she will never lie to him and so he should give her sweets. ML says that if they meet in RL, for every day they know each other, he will give her a piece of chocolate since she loves them. MC opens the containers and counts all the pieces of chocolates and finds a diamond ring
    - another time skip but MC just got back to China and is threatening to break up with ML because he secretly went back before her (he does this so he can prepare their wedding) and also hung up/refused to talk to her on the phone when she called (he was trying to convince her dad to let him marry her)
    - ML sorts it all out and drives her to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get married and says that they had agreed to get married 3 years later, after she graduated (i think they first said this when ML told MC about his heart condition)

THE END