Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe someone is pretending to be the mom?????

"asdfghjkl" is how i'm feeling right now......... why the author gotta make things extra complicated with filters??
    :confused::mad::(o_O:cry::unsure:

Shaiyamine likes this.
  2. jyuuxvii

jyuuxvii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's possible that SYH had a hand in this? Maybe for some reason that will probably get revealed in 1k+ chapters? Easy for him to get some DNA sample.:coffee:

3. Moon Lotus

Moon Lotus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well this is frustrating:mad::mad: and more confusing at the same time with the additional ploto_Oo_O

4. NicApple

NicApple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe its body swap or something? YWW in Nie body. Nie in YWW body...
    Hmm but YWW body seems to be the Nie miss body with the tattoo...

Doesnt explain DNA test unless its fake...
    Honestly this has gotten way too convulated than what it needs to be... And the author doesnt even link them properly. Even hidden marriage has proper progress after this same amount of chapters.

SYH doesnt even feel like a ML. He just pops by here n there just to remind us that he is supposedly in the story. Just a hug here n some coaxing there... Then YWW go off and start new plot arcs alone

maecasano likes this.
  5. Apples and Oranges

Apples and Oranges Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think SYH tampered with the tests to prevent her leaving and to protect NTX too until the 'mastermind' comes out of the woodwork. Simple explanations are easier for my shallow mind...

Nanashy likes this.
  6. Icelandicsaga

Icelandicsaga Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More likely is that someone wants to impersonate NTX's mother to get favour from The Nie family... The author doesn't like the easy way ")

Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
    Apples and Oranges likes this.
  7. XiaoSha

XiaoSha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its getting weirder and doesnt makes sense

8. PhysoTronic

PhysoTronic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope that our translators here will have enough willpower to keep going so we can see how author will try to resolve this story. I am dying to see how she will "fix" situation and how will story end because I really have no idea how you can make good ending with all this loose ends we have here(except saying that you will quit because story is too much messed up).

LynneSuzuran and Blood A like this.
  9. moonlitnight

moonlitnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    rant/
    I like how this writer has funny strong female lead, but honestly, can she not go on to this weird shit?
    In Hidden Marriage it was that unnecessary HX-Anne and assassin plot.
    Here this weird kid with mysterious parents plot.

Like honestly, just give enough screen time to the male lead to show his growth and explain his obsession without these weird shit!

And why do we everytime need a FL who has no idea that she has a kid?
    No matter how cute he is, one little bun in HM was enough. Why repeat it here again?
    /rant.

On a side note, anyone has raw/ spoiler for Adorable food goddess?

NightEmpress and AsukaU like this.
  10. AsukaU

AsukaU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too early to make a definite move on a fake mother stepping in, the author abandoning that plot hole because it creates deeper plot holes, or a mistake.

11. Mae lorca

Mae lorca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gosh so yww was really the nie lady. i can't wait yww to open the folder that had an information of her there . Haist, fake identify, got amnesia, yww will got devastated after all of this. Will she hate syh? Left him? Because of what he done to her?

12. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that some random theory you talking about or there us an actual chapter with that info? Please share your findings if it is the later! *kowtows*

13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically up to chapter 1223:
    Tang Tang goes back home while still refusing to acknowledge this unknown woman as his mother (NWM seems to never seen the woman yet either). He only accepts YWW as his mother. YWW's emotions collapse after SYH hugs her, she then says how she wants Tang Tang as her baby, SYH then says they can make their own child, but YWW refuses because she only wants Tang Tang. After YWW went to sleep, SYH turned cold and ruthless after a strange number appeared on his phone. After YWW wakes up, she felt as if SYH didn't sleep, after she was about to leave for work, suddenly, SYH shows up, hugs her, then kisses her. Later, YWW felt something strange was going on when thinking back to this. GX doesn't show up to work until LC texts him that YWW came dressed as a woman. GX accidentally asks when she'll break up with her boyfriend (LMAO). Later when she tries texting SYH, he doesn't answer, after trying to call him, he still didn't answer. After contacting XY, she then finds out SYH went missing. With him becoming missing, the old madame became very ill. When YWW went into SYH study, she found a broken phone that still had the caller ID on it. After the call failed to connect, she then had YMF check on it then finds out the number doesn't even exist. She then finds a metal text folder in his bookcase with the abbreviations "YWW". She tries figuring out the passcode, but nothing works, but she feels it relates to her in some kind of way.

------
    Suddenly this story became a mystery? :blobastonished:

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  14. Valen5416

Valen5416 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh plss author end this story plsss..lol

15. moonlitnight

moonlitnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More like go back to fighting over the company and finding out the traitor than going into weird shit

Blue17 and Nanashy like this.
  16. Moon Lotus

Moon Lotus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe that unknown woman is a fake (maybe related to the accident that happen to little bun's mom). I trust little bun because little treasure from Hidden Marriage had the same emotions as little bun when he met his real mother.

Ahhh, the storyline is getting weirder and weirder:confused::confused:

Anna Sky likes this.
  17. HillG23

HillG23 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!!

18. ohnana

ohnana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author wyd?? It's like it's no longer making any sense with how he jumps to and from plots. Like boi what u planning with YWW and YMF? If u let them join the ye company what about the one they've established???:notlikeblob::notlikeblob:

19. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    before the award ceremony YWW went to his room and SYH was angrily talking to someone on the phone and telling "you're the one, who abandoned...(I forgot the rest)" at that point I was thinking he is talking to his mom. if you remember his mom left after his dad died. but now I'm not sure.
    rest of the chapter was too boring I don't think anyone summarised it.

Ivivivi, Blood A, Allie and 3 others like this.
  20. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the holes be filled? Lol the plot stability is in a dangerous situation lol also Da Bai scene pls hahaha