Recruitment volare is recruiting a new translator for Destroyer of Ice and Fire!

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by etvolare, Jun 20, 2018.

1. etvolare

etvolare Celestial Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello all,

As you are no doubt aware, Destroyer of Ice and Fire has been on hiatus for some time now. The translator of the novel, cvquake, has been dealing with real life and won’t be able to continue DIF, so we are looking for someone to replace him as lead translator.

This is a licensed novel from Zongheng. DIF is a lighthearted shounen-style story in a western fantasy setting, filled with friends, magic academies, chuckles, hot-blooded youth, and no harem. The author, Innocent (无罪), is quite popular on Zongheng, and is the author of such other novels such as Luo Fu, Sword Dynasty (剑王朝), Chronicles of Immortals and Demons, and Path to Heaven.

If you are a translator who would like to take over this licensed novel, please apply using our recruitment page here: http://volarenovels.com/abt/recruitment/

Please complete the translation test on the recruitment page, and also mention in the email that you are applying to be the DIF lead. We hope to get Destroyer of Ice and Fire moving again very soon!

<3 etvo

Original post here: http://volarenovels.com/were-recruiting-a-new-dif-translator/

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  2. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *other (similar) novels such as
    I'm just here to respect the editors, since I usually only respect the authors and translators.
    Thus I'll leave this here:
    F

And btw, fuck autocorrect.

krrizis, EndBringer and Astaroth like this.
  3. etvolare

etvolare Celestial Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    Words. What are those? Can I eat them? XDD Thanks very much for pointing it out, I don't even have autocorrect to blame. My brain mebbe? XDDDDD

DiabolicGod and krrizis like this.