Spoiler 100% sweet love: The delinquent XXX wife is a bit sweet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 15, 2017.

1. PhysoTronic

PhysoTronic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. she woke up one day after she got shot
    2. she saw herself on hospital bad looking bad
    3. she remembers old enemies (not one we read about)
    4. she knows who is good and bad to her when she woke up because she is different person and she has different perspective
    5. reincarnation is actually her flashbacks of her old life/new one but you have clash of her old personality and her new one that is created by doctor
    6. wp author, I didnt expect this xD

Blood A likes this.
  2. lazyreader01

lazyreader01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, if it is really hypnosis... How did she even know what will happen in the future? I remember reading something about the artist that she'll help in here somewhere (correct me if I'm wrong, I skipped some spoilers). If this is SYH's reenactment of the past so she won't have any suspicions, then I applaud his dedication to it.

Fuyuneko likes this.
  3. LynneSuzuran

LynneSuzuran JP Translator and Author

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm, isn't it because she has died once so she simply reverted back in time?
    Timeline should be:
    1. Real YWW's death and Nie lady's hypnosis into YWW --> 2. YWW's refusal to SYH and love towards GYZ --> 3. SYH touched YWW for the first time --> 4. years later, YWW who's married and divorced to SYH got to know the truth and then died some time later --> 5. Her soul awakened to point number 3 and changes her fate so she doesn't end up with point number 4 again

4. lazyreader01

lazyreader01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh so she did reincarnate. I got confused by the sudden revelations here that I thought she hadn't reincarnated and the real YWW died, and the current her was a replacement. Thank you!

LynneSuzuran likes this.
  5. LynneSuzuran

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahaha, yeah, the plot is at its confusing point--I think. I wasn't expecting that she was not the real YWW after spending Idk hundred chapters believing that she was YWW whose soul returned back in time, no other intrigue...

lazyreader01 likes this.
  6. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    ok this is scientifically ******* hypnosis is not magic, you can't erase and re-write memories with hypnosis. you can't even make people do things that they are strongly against. For mind control and memory alteration CIA had experiments that included high use of medication that is lethal.
    there are some known cases of false memory, but that takes time and include usage of misdirection for specific events. you can't just change someone's al past. this is not "total recall" kind of dystopia that technology only works on mouse right now.

7. LynneSuzuran

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I think this novel should have had "Fantasy" tag added since... I forgot which chapter X"D

8. moonlitnight

moonlitnight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok wait I am confused.

The body is YWW, the memory is YWW, where does Nie girl come from?

Or is it body of Nie girl and memory if YWW?

9. LynneSuzuran

Reading List:
    Link
    It's said that the real YWW died when she was 16, and the current YWW we know is just YWW's memories that got hammered into the Nie girl's body with whatever godlike hypnosis technique SYH's men have.

(Just binge read this novel and I'm now talking like I have been here since the start lol, I guess I'll be active in this thread from now on)

couchpotato1929 and govindec like this.
  10. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a bunch for clearing that up.

So then YWW has died twice, once brought back by SYH's crazy technique, and once by divine intervention.
    But poor Nie lady missed the ticket.

On a side note: What's up with the author's reluctance of ML having his meat? He had once in the beginning and then just became vegetarian? Which man is that fragile? She made poor LTX wait 7+ years. Wondering how long SYH has to wait...

elsaSmith797 likes this.
  11. Meri

Meri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was only gone for a few days :oops:
    But the story or the plot exploded?o_O
    More than usual :ROFLMAO:
    Oh well, how is the author gonna save herself from this :whistle:

12. Ishlina

Ishlina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy shit Holy shit xhsjabxhxjjakkfj
    I want moreee

Shit if SHY really did that, i wonder if he likes Yww or Nie lady but i feel he like yww cause he wasn't too enthusiastic abt the kid. But seriously that man got issues. First kidnapping and trapping Yww(nie lady?¿) to live with him -- When she still doesn't like him, raping her -- then this memory implant thing (this seriously makes me feel as if he likes origYww and when she died transplanted her memories in Nie lady body cause she took his virginity. This could justify for the change in personality how SHY likes it. Maybe he's taking her as a substitute cause he doesn't want to loose her again) or it could be like this (Nie lady was into pretty boys and never really loved anyone. SHY was too handsome, they didnt take precautions and she gave birth. SHY really in love with her but knows her family backgroind is complicated plus she has a strong fiance. He hypnotized or swapped memories between Yww and Nie lady cause they similar in appearance and was expecting her to become single minded like origYww and love him. He hypnotized her to make her believe she was origYww so she has no backers/connections....but like wtf in this theory...seems like he liked both)

In whatever theory SHY seems like a douche. No wonder the novel got a Stockholm Syndrome tag cause eventually YWW forgives him for whatever he did to her by the end of the novel thinking it was the best for her. Weirdo, she gotta see a psychiatrist by the end of the novel.

By the way these are all my personal opinions and by no means are they spoilers. Plus I still love the novel and hope someone keeps on posting the raw chapters here ❤

Fuyuneko likes this.
  13. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhhhh what if the past that YWW cannot remember (before she died 1st time) was when she first met SYH and chased him, then NYH swap happened and she forgot that, but SYH is obsessed with her since then?

14. leehyunjoon22

leehyunjoon22 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where do you get the raw one.can you tell me?

15. Apples and Oranges

Apples and Oranges Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SYH doesn't want to cheat on Nie? YWW? Dude is probably confused like we all are.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  16. Ju yuxin

Ju yuxin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don’t know where the author is going with this story with her new plot but I kind of feel bad for dead yww, the girl is dead and her memories are implanted in the body of Nie just cause ML is some possessive jerk ** sorry but can’t help myself from disdain him** but when you love someone you love the personality and the caractère and we know that yww and Nie had different personalities apart from loving beauty and this lady Nie seems to be fickle so as I see it we had the body of Nie but the memories of yww so we can also say the personality of yww then isn’t ML in love with the personality of the dead yww than the body of Nie?? I’m confused ‍♀️ don’t know if I phrase it well but it’s really unfair for the dead yww

Shaiyamine and LynneSuzuran like this.
  17. LynneSuzuran

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm also confused tbh...
    Why would SYH put YWW's personality and memories in Nie lady's body if the one he loves is Nie lady (if we go by the assumption that NTX was indeed SYH's child with the Nie lady). Why YWW though @@ YWW clearly doesn't love SYH? Or is there something else we are missing as to why SYH decided to use YWW's personality and memories?? I was like "???" processing this whole identity crisis.

Ju yuxin likes this.
  18. Ju yuxin

Ju yuxin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah me too I think even the author doesn’t know what she’s doing, I just hope that my yww is there somewhere because let’s be honest even though it’s the body of Nie but it’s the memories of yww we had so I’m 100% yww team ** sorry but can’t like the Nie lady**

LynneSuzuran likes this.
  19. LynneSuzuran

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree, but SYH said there's only YWW ;__; but at this point I'm not sure if it's YWW or Nie he's referring to, as it's technically Nie's body... but but if Tang Tang is really SYH and Nie's son... Aaah, my brain!! I hope author clears this up quickly...

Ju yuxin likes this.
  20. moonlitnight

Reading List:
    Link
    I would rather,

YWW and SYH knew each other before she died (or atlease SYH had a crush on her).
    Nie lady seduces SYH, and kills YWW to torment/hurt SYH /remove her from SYH's life
    SYH takes revenge by implanting YWW in Nie's body.

After the implant, YWW forgets about SYH and most of her past life and becomes infatuated with the Gu-whatshisface guy.

Atleast this way I can understand SYH's overprotectiveness and overobsession of YWW

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018