Spoiler Waiting For You Online (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Oct 8, 2017.

1. ForbiddenOath

ForbiddenOath Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Throughout the pages didn't see any mention of Flower Yiyi, the chick that followed around ML in the game so I'll just toss it in here because I myself hate when ML got stuck with annoying flies.
    She attached herself to the ML for a few years while MC was still offline thinking that she'll stalk the ML into submission, nope she didn't get her wish. When the MC came back into the game, and ML still only think of her as a friend, and when she finally confessed to ML, he took the chance to formally rejected her. He gave a choice to get over that feeling or she cannot join his group ( ML and his friends going to compete and originally he would have let her join because she was his apprentice in the game ). And she promised him to let things go..which she didn't. Few things happened and she ended up marrying with the second-ranking PK gamer that always competed against ML ( which the ML didn't really give two sh$# about ). She even tried to kill the MC in the game a few times, the first time the ML didn't bother with her because of their apprenticeship, but the second time when she tried to kill MC & little dumpling again during the final stage of the competition..the ML cut all ties with her and kill her instantly. And after that she disappeared from the novel. Thank god, because every time I read about her "unwillingness" to let go of the ML make me want (ノ-_-)ノ~┻━┻
    For anyone that cringing from reading this novel MTL or translated, please give it a chance. The heartache chapters actually aren't that bad because it only a few compared to the entirety of the novel, and also after finished binging it I feel that things needed to be happening for MC to grow. During the three years apart, some might think the MC deteriorate and self-torture, however, I think because of this time that his personality truly shines. When he connected with the ML again, this time around he stands firm in his decision and didn't hide his feelings anymore. Also, the ML actually has some really dark thoughts during those times about the ways he could capture and lock the MC up so they'd be together again...but he didn't act on it no matter how much he wanted to. They both grow and become much stronger. The last few chapters were quite short but very sweet. Please read this if you have read Love You 59 Seconds and felt that story has too little drama, then this might just be the thing for you! :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

2. Cactusbook

Cactusbook New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaa..I think it’s fluffy and cute novel. So sad that you guys said it’s so drama and full of tear. Very heavy???? After drama, Do they have a sweet moment or NC scene?? How about extra chapter? :confused::confused::confused:

3. ShiraAichan

ShiraAichan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone i just join the forum , a fresh fresh newcomer
    i love danmei and i'm currently invested in this novel among others ^_^
    already read all the spoilers from beginning to end and i'm loving it

I wrote novel recommendation in my blog and refer to this forum

Nice to know you all, yoroshiku

Boinkers, Silver_, gideon and 2 others like this.
  4. Everss

Everss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC and ML's virtual baby is actually the cutest thing. So the "birthing" process was quite hilarious since it's like MC laid an egg xD
    We don't really see much of the baby except when they are in battle and soon after the big tournament, MC and ML's relationship moved to real life.
    BUT.... during the three years MC and ML were separated, ML was secretly developing a company that makes robot baby that can connect to the virtual baby in game. So the rl robot baby has somewhat the memories of the game baby. (obv the rl baby does not have battling skills)
    Anyways, when ML and MC met again, ML asked MC to become the manager or CEO of the company (i'm not sure, i don't really remember). And after awhile they were finally able to make the rl robot baby happen and Tangyuan (what they called their virtual baby, since before the virtual "hatched" it looked like a tangyuan) was born.
    So Leisure cloud and wild cane also have a virtual baby and rl robot baby whom they call Yuanxiao.

The interactions between Tangyuan and Yuanxiao is so cute and funny!!
    When Tangyuan first met Yuanxiao, Yuanxiao was quite shy and nervous because MC and ML took Yuanxiao home from the company to get him accustom to living in a household since Leisure cloud and wild cane couldn't take him home yet.
    At first YuanXiao hid in the back of the sofa and MC and ML asked Tangyuan to help get Yuanxiao out. TY went to talk to YX in their robot language and after awhile, both of the came out of the sofa. MC asked TY what he said to YX to get him out and TY said "I told him if he doesn't get out and listen, I'll hit him" LOOL <--- wonder where he learned that from *cough Qin Yu cough*

Then QY took TY aside and said TY you can't be mean to YX because he's going to be your fiancee. TY didn't know what fiancee was so QY said to look it up since he's a robot (which he did). The next day, MC noticed a big difference in the way TY was treating YX, so MC said wow you're being so nice to your younger brother.
    But TY was like "he's not my brother, he's my fiancee. of course I have to be nice to him" LOOL got QY got ratted out LOOL

The last scene of bonus chapter to the novel was:
    YX getting shy when his parents Leisure water and wild cane doing it in the bedroom so YX decided to go out to the living and find TY. TY got happy to see YX and ask how come he's not sleeping. YX said he felt awkward being in the room when his parents were doing it so he left. TY was like your parents do that activity too?! and asked how YX felt when he sees them do that. YX said he felt excited and happy (remember in the virtual game, the virtual baby reflects the parents' feelings...this also apply irl).
    TY then decided to hold YX down like how he saw his father (QY) do it to MC and YX shyly said "gege" But TY was like "call me husband"

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  5. Kirihara Maya

Kirihara Maya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfft..... The baby got corrupted by QY lol :blobjoy::blobjoy: :blobrofl::blobrofl:

6. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    What the-?!! I just read the spoiler, and i feel, my heart Ache, ugh....:notlikeblob:

This gonna be sad story i guess, did MC and ML have happy ending??

Did ML really loyal to MC??? I mean, did he never cheated or fall for someone else?? If he didnt... Huaaaaaaa poor ML always waiting his wifey:blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

7. Silver_

Silver_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yess , its a happy ending. Nope ML never fell for anybody else or cheated on MC. Well the 3 years of seperation was difficult for both of them. Its not that sad so you can read it :)

Blood A likes this.
  8. ros6

ros6 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this kid is too much! LOL

Silver_ likes this.
  9. Boinkers

Boinkers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOve this novel. Im at chapter 87 now, the only part i dont like is the mother of MC. She's super annoying and control freak! I personally want to strangle her. *ahem. Sorry my emotions got the best of me.
    ( ̄へ ̄)

Blood A and SorceressPol like this.
  10. Boinkers

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler: chap 125-126
    Both Mc and ML did the deed *winks
    After winning the tournament in the game, they drank to celebrate and both got drunk. * scene is fade to black. MC woke up with plenty of kiss marks and a feeling of pain in this butt. He tried searching for his underwear underneath the blanket but was ripped to shred by ML. Hahaha (*´∇`*) ML saw this and immediately went to convinience store to buy underwear . MC still need to go to school but forgot to cover up the kiss marks on his neck which was seen by his friend (room mate). Later was called by their class advisor and saw also the kiss marks. Hahahaha. The professor even told ahJin (MC) to do it with his Gf when there is no class the next day. (lol bad prof). mC was so embarased he dont even know how to face this professor next time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11. Boinkers

Reading List:
    Link
    @ chapter 139
    The breakup between MC and ML was so painful. My tears wont stop~. I need someone to tell this too. Sob sob ( TДT) pls anybody?.... I dont care if your a male, or female, or even a dog!?.... Pls someone pat me at the back. Sob sob. I need strength to continue with chap140. (╥_╥) sniff

Blood A and SorceressPol like this.
  12. blaze27

blaze27 ~ Lazy Shadow Lurker ~ |_⊙)

Reading List:
    Link
    *pat @Boinkers* Anymore spoiler? :blobpopcorn:

Boinkers likes this.
  13. Boinkers

Reading List:
    Link
    Im now at chap 151-152
    AhJin(MC) after getting together with ML, promised to resign in the company at Q city (he's the youngest director there and has a good record). Since MC was planning to go together with ML at A city.

Right after MC went out to the company building, ML called MC. MC even jokingly said to ML "i am now unemployed, what to do?". ML tried to restraint himself from impulsively saying "i will raise you" . (*lol just like a pet! Hahah). Well ML in the end told MC that he invested in an A.I . company and planning to make a robot baby (guess what, its their in game son "Dumpling" )Σ(っ゚Д゚;)っ *shock*.
    ML hired MC to be a manager of the said company.

P.s. @blaze27 , thank you for the pat.. Well when i read the next chapt (140), directly timeskipped of 3 years so no heavy mood. ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ that made me stop my tears lol. It made me go ∑( ̄□ ̄; )... It immediately cut of the feeling of drama.lol

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  14. Boinkers

Reading List:
    Link
    Chap 153 is super duper funny!!!! Especially when ML called MC'parents "Mom! Dad!", as if he was their long lost prodigal son. Also when the mom saw how super handsom ML was, she Almost even fainted on the spot! And as for the dad, he Stood there like a frozen statue and then 2 red spots appeared (he's blushing here) on his face! Bwahahaha.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  15. Boinkers

Reading List:
    Link
    ML was super duper shameless while on the dinner table! He got rice and meat for the MC, as if he was the one who prepared the food.
    MC : eat it, my mom especially prepared that for you (gives back the bowl with meat to ML)

Ml looked at the bowl, then looked at mc's mom

ML: mom, thank you (smilling super tender and sweetly at mom)

Mom: !!!!!!!!!

I literally died laughing at this part!!!
    Theres more actually you can try mtl this. Its very easy to read! (p^ェ^q)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  16. Boinkers

Reading List:
    Link
    Im sad, im done reading... Why do i always feel a sense of loss after reading good novels. (。ŏ_ŏ)
    I wish this would have a continuation.
    I wonder, what do you call this feeling?

UltimateFangirl, Blood A and Silver_ like this.
  17. Silver_

Silver_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ikr. :( I wish to read more modern day danmei like this one.

Boinkers likes this.
  18. SorceressPol

SorceressPol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Pats you on the back* It's a day late, but you got through it! :blob_pompom:

Boinkers likes this.
  19. Boinkers

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome~
    Although its super late (⌒o⌒)
    Your avatar is very cute it looks like a cross breed of a rabbit(bec of the short ear, not pointed like a cat thou), cat (the face looks like a cat) and sheep(bec of the golden hair, well on a distance it looks like sheep hair, no offense hehe)~ it suits your user name though
    ฅ'ω'ฅ (mya~ meng attack)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  20. ShiraAichan

ShiraAichan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello its korean character icon choo choo cat, she dress up as fairytail and classic painting such as monalisa i like it very much
    on that avatar she is alice on the wonderland

Boinkers likes this.