Spoiler The Legend of Futian

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by chrismacks, Jun 20, 2018.

1. chrismacks

chrismacks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers

2. M4rcosR3is

M4rcosR3is Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have read up to close to 200 but i put on hold for two months already because of personal reasons, if you have anything that you want to ask, please do so maybe i can help you.

3. The_man789

The_man789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it a harem? If so who are the other love onterests?
    What are the cultivation levels?

4. chrismacks

chrismacks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how strong his mc now and what happens to fml??

5. g33kl0rd

g33kl0rd Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who was the real love interest...is it harem r not?

6. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link
    @chrismacks
    he is still at the same rank as the translated chapter by the chapter i read but at the end level of it.
    the translated chapter is already at the imperial order/degree so is almost at the end of the spoiler so i would recommend to simple read the novel since would be a better read!! but if you insist this have at max 10-20 next chapter being spoiled about
    the fml is simple( or maybe not); there is a guy on their kingdom who can see the future he is not strong as the emperor but very strong and because this ability he is more or less untouchable unless he do something really hard like full betray, he should have show up at the translated chapter by now, and he saw the mc future as the emperor by the events related to the current trans chapter ; later on he also read the fml future and saw her future as queen of the world, at first he did not understand but them she mentions him and he put 2+2 together, she must marry him and he goes a little crazy inside because he meet two emperor destined people and let this escape to her family who goes crazy with delight as well.
    Now more background: fml family is very special because they are the lineage of the previous emperor family, now being emperor is more than simple having land and subjects, in the novel being emperor needs you to have a rank of cultivation, do not ask me the name since i'm bad with it but is something linked to nobility rank/emperor rank so i will call this way since would be easier to explain with it . now it comes the shit fest.
    THE MC world is a lower realm, ( if you do not know about this is, read more cultivation novel), and to advance to emperor/nobility people from the lower realm needs to go to a special realm to find some type of treasure and the special realm is controlled by a upper realm and thus we can see that becoming emperor is not something so "easy", because you need the upper realm guy's permission to enter and try to find it.
    now going on we got to know later on that the fml emperor ancestor together with their two more trusted advisor entered the realm after becoming emperor to try to search for some more special treasures, there he was betrayed by one of the advisors and killed and the other one severe wounded, this ADVISOR who betrayed them is the current EMPEROR of this empire where the mc is born.
    i will skip the fml mother history so you guys can have a little to anticipate with the translated chapters as well.
    now going back to the fml: as we know the fml is very strong and good, she is what we could call "hope" of the family, is the hope of the entire family who lost her stand with the dead of the previous emperor and stand back at the top of the empire so they are not so happy when the mc a literally nobody in the empire takes her heart and she start loving her as well.
    So to turn this around the mc uses the mc's ability of kicking ass (one of the reason i put on hold, is not that is bad i plan to go back to read, but the mc is kicking too much ass and it makes me a little sad, is like kicking ass>kicking ass>>)
    ops, going back to the spoiler; with mc kicking ass left and right, the family states seeing him with potential and with good eyes and after severe insisting of fml mother, they start to form a connection and everything seems to be going fine and them BOOM the crown prince shows up after knowing about events of the mc country island, simple put after the seer guy (the one who can see the future) goes back to the empire after the events of the mc island that you guys should be reading in the translated chapter, he start to be a lot more active in the empire overall and start to amass influence, the crown prince is not happy about this because this guy as i stated in untouchable and he never gave him his support and a lot of upper level of the empire thinks that the reason for that is that the crown prince does not have the emperor destiny with him and they use this as reason to go against him as well (the usual behind the scenes empire things), so after a few diggings the crown prince finds about the mc and uses some personal connections to know more about him to determine if he is a threat or not, simple put mc is kicking too much ass and in the end have been put on the spot light too many times and everything becoming even fine with fml family and but BOOM again (well i believe the last boom was misused it was suppose to be here), but again BOOM, the crown prince comes to make a visit to their city to see the university that is one of the biggest as you guys should have know by the translated chapter and with the mc kicking ass everyone and showing special talents the crownprince feels that he is a treat and offers him to become his personal assistant, this of course shock the entire school and everyone present, even more but with a position like this he would be even higher than fml family for example so even them see this as heaven gift and is ready to approve of their marriage as well but more intelligence beings think that not everything is good since by becoming the crown prince personal assistance there is only two outcomes:
    first one: suck the crown prince ass so much that you will become the second in command of the entire empire; and thus be literally second in command.
    second one: do not suck the crown prince ass and thus be "caged" for the rest of his lifeee.
    the reason for that is that as personal assistant he can not only uses the crown prince name when doing affairs but he also must do what he orders him to do; so if the crown prince ask him to stop cultivation for example? and so on.
    So after some thinking the mc finds a way to refuse him without refusing him, something about is still young and so on if i remember it well because it have been sometime.
    them everyone goes crazy because the mc refused the lottery ticket and them the crown prince accepts the refusal but makes a subtle treat along the lines of "my will as the crown prince is the will of the emperor , are you sure you want to go against it?"'(of course is not this word per word but you get the gist of it) and leave.
    then everything is fine and BOOM (maybe i should stop using BOOM, but is the last i'm sure) since the crown prince did his digging of the mc before, of course he got to know about the fml so he uses his crown prince status and some behind the scenes plot and uses a emperor degree to order the fml to be send to him as concubine and shit have hit the fan, so i believe is appropriate for a BOOM!
    READ FROM HERE IF YOU ALREADY CAUGHT UP WITH THE TRANSLATION,(DID NOT KNOW THAT THE TRANSLATION WAS ALREADY SO FAR AHEAD SO I JUST WROTE EVERYTHING I REMEMBER, BUT START FROM HERE IF YOU ALREADY CAUGHT UP WITH CHAPTER 91)
    of course everyone inside knows that this was a plan because if the crown prince got her is the same as getting the mc by prox is pretty stated somewhere if i'm not mistaken that he is willing to go back( as not using her as concubine behind the scenes so she could be with the mc as so on, of course behind the scenes thing) at it if the mc accepts their previous deal for example, but i'm not sure.
    but overall if the mc choice to not accept the emperor degree and try something like saving the fml, he is going against the degree and the penalty is death, so in the end; the fml try her way out and to make him leave so he is not going to die in this plot.
    then everyone ask the mc to do nothing since they have a way out;
    background of way out: next year in the story there is gonna be the 10 annual anniversary of the empire where there is a massive cultivation tournament to shows case the empire new talents; and the best ones on this tournament not only receives direct prizes from the empire but multiple regalia, like status and so on, and everyone knows that with the mc and fml talent not only they will do good but they will be top of the charts without doubt and once this happen the emperor would never allow the crown prince to do those tricks with them and they would be " free" at least until the crown prince ascend to the throne as emperor, but by the time this happen they would already have gained enough "time(power)" to free themselves of those shackles that time is what they need the most right now.
    and going back: everyone agrees that this is the best plan and goes to sleep but the mc start to ponder what to do and thinking that this year may not be enough for them, since as concubine you know what a emperor do with them if you get my gist.
    so he on the fence of what to do and them the old man who cleans the house shows up (this old man is clearly the spy send by the mc real old man of even himself transformed it ) even the mc believes in it, so he goes to talk with the old man just like when he was a child when he had troubles he went to discuss it with his gramps about it when he explains everything, the old man says something along the lines of "you are the emperor, if someone takes something from you it does not matter who he is you just need to take it back".
    and morning come and the mc who was on the fence takes resolve to go see her, maybe simple discuss with fml what to do or anything .
    when he arrives at her house everyone is against him; the reason for that is my first msg when i talked about the guy who read her future; the family now believes that the crown prince is her true destiny and thinks that once the crown princes becomes emperor he would turn her in empress and thus the "future" that the guy said before would be reality and they are all against the mc; so the mc start kicking ass with the disciples of the family until he reach the main house, in this process of kicking ass the mc reveal his true power, in the past only by unleashing 30-40% of his power he was already top dog who was good enough to marry the fml, now with his full power on display even the fml family start to ponder if they really choice the right person because the mc is truly stronger and better than even the crown prince, and the kicking ass keep going until there is only the upper people of the house, like elders senior and so, people who is fair higher level than mc, graduates from the school and so on since on same generation the mc kicked everyone ass so the crown prince retainer who is there to take fml as concubine orders the fml family to kill the mc because he is clearly going against the degree by now the fml family is already sad and sorry that they have not choice the mc in the first place and let them be happy but the shit already hit the fan so there is nothing that they can do anymore and if they refuse to obey will be the same as going against the degree so they would be killed as well so the high level family members start to be ready to go the mc and them the mc stop fighting and start looking up to the sky and start screaming saying "gramps i did what i could, i know you are there seeing everything, now is time come, i can not win against them, they are too much and i'm too young " (of course was not with this words but you guys get the gist of it, he is calling his gramps, since he is sure the gramps on his house is a spy, the same one who told him to do what he want to do before).
    When he start calling for gramps; everyone in the room freezes and stop to go against the mc; because is natural instinct that someone as good as the mc should have been some backing after all and they does not want to go blind at it.
    but after sometimes no one ever come and they start to take action and when they are going to kill the mc, the fml release herself from the family members and start killing herself with her technique because they could not be together, this again makes the battlefield stop since the high level guys stop his atks of the mc to go back to same the fml and stop her from killing herself , she is pretty fucked up but they stop her in time and when they are going back for the mc, this time is not the family anymore but the retainer from the crown prince
    when he is atking the mc the mc teacher, teacher show up (the teacher of the mc teacher) and have been teaching the mc as well and save them on the final notice and start using his soul to power up his power to fight them and start a full fleshed runaway battle royale where everyone is after the mc-fml and every influential people in the city plus mc enemies join the fray since they want to gain points with the crown prince (and who told the mc to kick too much ass? he was suppose to kick ass enough so he could make a name for the fml mc family, but he went too far in the end), and every senior/friend relationship who the mc made joins the fray to try to save them, even the teacher's teacher pet flying goose try to save them by fighting cultivation is a very touching moment when the goose looks at them and the mc goes along the lines of "i know" and so the goose lands on a building and they get off and them the goose fly away to the enemy! but going on everyone is trying to buy them time to leave/escape the city but in the end is not enough! the number of enemies far out number the allies and their level/ranks as well and they are fighting/wounded etc.
    well cutting the details in the end the mc get away because once the strongest enemy group kills the mc teacher teacher and shit i do not remember if the goose is killed with her master or not but i believe it is since i do not recall her anymore ! and went for the mc/fml and then the gramps shows up and clean the house with them, at that time they remember why he did not show up before since the mc clear called him at that time and almost died doing so, and the gramps answer them along the lines of " the boy needs to learn, to become a emperor is not a easy job, he needs to suffer, to learn what being powerless means, to learn what having people close to him die because he is weak and powerless and he needs to learn all of this so he knows what being emperor means " (again this was not the same word per word but was what i remember from the scenes, so it goes something like that)".
    and so they leave the city; as we know in those types of novel the world is huge and once you leave the main cities and so on is pretty hard to find,the runaway group is the mc wounded; the fml mc severe wounded; the teacher/father severe wound. the fml mother wounded and the aunt who was in love the fml father but he choice to marry fml mother when they are teens , but she clearly still loves him and was her who took them him when they first come back to the city and take care of him as well as well her disciples.

they runaway to a border empire who is enemies with his empire but now they are official together, and no at least for now does not seems to be a harem because the fml is pretty possessive, all other girls have more or less fallen for the mc, like the teacher from the first school and so on, but the mc refuses them since he is love with the fml but after they runaway the fml mother accepts what the aunt did for the fml fathers and ask her to marry him like she always wanted as well and become her concubine; they history is the normal childhoodfriend plus guy who once enter university cultivation the two meets this beautiful girl and they become the 3 good friends in the end the childhoodfriend loses and the guy marries the other girl and she does not fight for him but as i said before she still loves the fml father and this is why she took care of him when he showed up severe wounded on the city, so now the teacher have his own harem since not only the fml mother asked her to marry him because of their friendship she also feels guilty for taking him away and even more since she was there for him he needed (the entire wounded scenery) where she was locked up in her family and they become a happy harem family and also this type of empire setting novels is pretty normal to have concubines and thus harem in it, so by now the mc have refused all other girls and choice only the fml but who knows how the future will be, as i said i'm only at earlier chapter 200 if i'm not mistaken but as i already have a example i can see a future arc where the fml bound with a girl the same as her mother bounded with the aunt and in the end allows the mc to marry both of them!.
    well this was a good wall text.
    @g33kl0rd
    the real love interest is the daughter of the zither teacher on the translated chapter, he already showed up if i'm not mistaken. about harem read the last part above when i talk about the runaway group.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  7. Lawbin

Lawbin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @M4rcosR3is thank you so much for that spoiler, the decree is so stupid....

8. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link
    @Lawbin
    well as you read by the spoiler he got the position of emperor by betraying the real emperor in the secret realm who was the ancestor of the fml , so we can expect that he is very paranoid about a lot of things, so trying to cut a problem from the root is a very reasonable option, the fml part was just a desert since she was from the same lineage and in this type of novels as well "pedigree" is a very important thing so bringing her to his family could not only increase the crown prince pedigree but overall control of every faction so i could not call him really stupid because his choice to meddle with them is very reasonable even more when we put the seer guy who can read destiny and everyone knows that he read both of them destiny but is keeping them a "secret" and this only means problem for the current ruler of course so let's be logical, if both of them are not going to cause him problem why would he hidden? the only reasonable guess is that both of them are going to cause him problem or middle with the seer own life as well (as causing problem to him) but if this was the reality, the seer could ask the emperor for help ,something he did not do so the only option left is problem to the emperor himself!
    the main beef i have with it and the only downside is about the methods he used, he gave too little credit to them after all they have not truthfully showed their potential for the world yet as i stated in the spoiler as well, so overall i believe is a good balance because with his current level against the mc and so on, if he did not make one or two mistakes is impossible for the mc's win at this stage and so the novel would end, so overall was a good writing in my opinion since it have reasonable cause-effect; the resolution is direct linked with the novel overall plot structure (concubines-crown princes-emperor degrees and so on) and have a very obvious flaw that the mc can take advantage off but that would not slap on your face as asspull! since not taking them serious enough because their own levels are so far apart is also a reasonable thing to do, he send one of his best expert that was the strongest guy on the entire city to make sure everything would work well.
    the main downside of his control as that he did not really studied the fml enough since she was already the pedigree, and by what we know about his caution in future chapters and everything else, he should have been keeping a eye on her and her family something that he failed to do so, maybe because no one knows that he really killed the previous emperor!.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  9. duburu

duburu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did my boy th sheng die

10. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link
    @duburu
    no, but his father in law, is missing, he went to try to help futian in the chasing.
    but as stated before, the novel is pretty ahead and since i have put it on hold it is really close, maybe one or two months it will caught up with what i read, once i have sometime i will start it again.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  11. Vamps31

Vamps31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The crown prince die in the future ????

12. M4rcosR3is

Reading List:
    Link
    disclaimer: this is more or less how i remember because it have some time so some events may be out of order or a little different overall because once you read more, you gain new perspectives about earlier events.
    Ps: is never stated that the mc realm is the "lower realm" but i believe is natural naming since the mc realm is weaker and have limitations if we compare with the other realm and so on, so i called them lower/upper realm.

have not read so far ahead, but i can say that there is some death flag's
    to be more precise; after some events it have been shown that the crown prince gained a entry for the secret realm from one of the factions of the upper realm guy's, where i stated before it allows the user to reach emperor rank it needs them go there and so on.
    Later on novel time wise,(do not remember if was a entire year or just a few months) a bigger faction of the upper realms comes and warn them that the channel is going to grown stable between the lower realm (the mc world) and the "special realm", and thus they are going to allow them to go explore or something along the lines, so the mc and yu sheng plus some guy's depart to join the selection procedure to join the realm together with all special snowflakes of the lower realm from multiples empire's families..
    why this is a death flag? because the mc is going to the special realm where the crown prince is, and the backing of the mc had a very deep talk where he request the mc do not go because the special realm is a special place where there is no LAW, and thus the crown prince could try something against the mc since he is a few high level than him and could be dangerous, but as we know the mc is the mc so the no LAW place of course would benefit him and in the end the one dying would probably be the crown prince.

a little background: once the mc successful escape the empire; he have seeking refuge on a neighbor empire who is enemies with his previous empire, for better understanding i would call them OLD empire and NEW empire, so there is no confusion.
    going on: the travel took a few months and when they reached the new empire was the time for the tournament (the same tournament where the mc was staged to show himself on his old empire and be free of the shackles from the crown prince, as i stated previous spoiler), every empire holds their tournament in a similar timezone, and the one from the new empire was starting, but the difference between the new and old empire is that the new one is more "savage" style in a sense that if you are strong and you have not betray them you can achieve a lot more they are seen as military/fighting focus empire, for example the empire degree that the mc gained on the previous one, would never happen on this one since they are more "simple minded" if you understand what i mean a point about it for example is that anyone can enter the tournament even a rural player you just need to be able to travel to the capital by yourself(with your family friends and so on) that is something as test itself since as i stated before those cultivation worlds seems to be really HUGE and them go to the battle royale , where in the old empire you needed a recommended letter for example that would categorize your status for example, (this shows a lot about the ideology of both empires)
    well going on; the ranking from this tournament is given by the emperor and is mostly focused on potential than power level, the higher the potential the greater the ranking and the top ranking receives titles and prizes and the top3 can receive prizes direct from the emperor.
    there yu sheng showed the greatest potential of them all, he could fight against equal and high level fighters/mages and against high level mages he was not even defeated but could not win as well, it was a drawn and thus the emperor gave him the third ranking because he is mainly a fighter.
    the mc gained first place by defeating equal ranking fighters and mage and some high level mage as well but "lost" to a sword user from the empire, but since the mc is younger by a few years than the sword guy and also a few levels lower, we can say that he have better potential.
    the fml gained 5 place; she went good and won against multiple and high level player but once she defeated a girl who was suppose to be the strongest female fighter of the empire, they had a good fight but once the fml win a noble guy who was a few ranks higher tries to gain points with the supposed girl from the new empire and launches a challenge/atk on the fml, in the end they fought but the fml is mainly woody attribute and he was fire, and because of the difference of levels she could not win against him, this was the high level guy who the mc defeated that i mentioned earlier.
    with this they gained 1 3 5 place; they made the basic request of asking to heal the mc teacher; search for the yu sheng father in law, because he was missing since the battle royale to escape the empire.
    at that point in time, everyone found it odd that someone as talented as the MC was not only a hidden trump but his teacher was so wounded, as we know someone with their talent was without doubt upper class so it was very difficult for them to understand of how someone could wound his teacher like that because of someone of their talent would without doubt receive empire state backing and so on, so after some thinking the mc resolves to open the game and tell them everything,about the escape and how the old empire want to kill them and how the FML is the lineage of the previous emperor of his old empire and so on, this in the middle of the winning ceremony of the tournament.
    in the end the new emperor resolves to accept them and concede their prizes since their empire are already enemies with the mc old empire as well (this was one of the reason they choice that place), and also concede the fml the tittle of adopted princess this given her the same status as normal princess, because reasons: the ones beings as is stated before "pedigree" is pretty important in those cultivation novels as we know, and is normal when there is a change of rulers the family of the previous ruler to escape to enemy/neighbor countries who can given the asylum, the only reason the female lineage have not done so is because no one knows that the emperor of the old empire killed their ancestor, this is even stated later on and is keep a secret exactly for that because if the second advisor who was wounded said so at that time, the result would be the entire family to be exterminate (he shows up later on) but of course their family are suppressed as we can see in the earlier chapter of the novel.
    going back; normally as stated in the novel they would not be given the title of crown princess but just a middle-lower ranking tittle depending on their actual standing but the emperor saw the mc-fml-yu sheng potential, they marked 1-3-5 of his entire empire! and since the mc+fml is a couple and Yu sheng clearly showed to be his servant with his "normal "attitude" the emperor sees this and gives her this title since would direct link her and her lineage to his empire forever and thus the mc and by extension yu sheng as well and start giving him backing as i stated their potential allows for empire state backing.
    i will skip most details because it seems that i'm writing a lot and have not explain about the death flag; well going on after sometime a invite comes from the mc old empire calling them( the new emperor) for their tournament (the tournament the mc was suppose to appear before) and since it was the empire tournament the new emperor takes his top 10-15 fighters of his tournament with him to gain "experience" and thus the mc goes as well , after some minor struggles and fights with the mc kicking ass and enemies being made even more and so on, we got to know that the old empire emperor called multiples empires to the ceremony but the true reason was as i stated before, the upper realm faction shows up with 2 emperor rank (the same rank as the emperor of this lower realm where each empire only haves one) and one guy even higher rank to announce that they are taking the crown prince and given him a quota! as i stated before. at this time the old emperor makes his move and aim his guards/retainers at the mc and ask the new emperor for his life and that he can even pay a few cities for it and a lot more and if he refuses it means WAR ; and the new emperor makes the jokes along the lines that he is the fiance/talent something like that of his adopted princess and if he where to die he would be truly sad and in his "grievances" he could lost his reason and start rampage, and as they know someone of their rank even a minor rampage is truly dangerous, and thus he start making his skill aiming at the entire city/royal palace, everywhere and they stand off.
    in the end the old emperor let the mc go and thus the new emperor takes them and leave, and the war start between them.
    later on we got more explanation that they really at tight spot because with the backing of the upper realm, the old empire is gonna have 2 emperor class fighters in the future, where the rest of the empire is gonna have only 1 and even if since the crown prince joined the "upper realm" faction, he could never be crown prince again of even return as normal person to the empire since now is he considered to be from the upper realm faction group, they would never allow the old empire and the emperor to die/be destroyed because it would not makes sense since this would be their standing on the lower realm! and thus it would be the same as having a backup for them, and given time once the crown prince grown stronger and could gain more backing for them, would be the end of the new empire emperor (because they are enemies), you guy's get the gist of it, the new emperor even reason with himself that if the mc was at higher level already he could bet everything to gain a entrance for him to the secret realm as well so maybe he could go to emperor rank as well but well.
    and so as you guy's can see, the old empire/crownprince and the mc is already enemies beyond repair since the old emperor tried direct to kill him and everything else but as i said before the upper realm group came later on and make announcement about the channel going stable and how they would allow them to go as well but by this time the crown prince is already there for some time, but you guy's get the gist of it, the mc is going with his group and is a OUTLAW place, so we can see that as death flag for the crown prince if he tries anything to the mc there.

13. Magnus183

Magnus183 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have any spoiler for this arc ( I'm currently on chapter 303). He is about to have a life and death battle with the crown prince of the nandou nation.

Will there be any interruption from the different top power in this battle?

What will happen to Cangye and Nandou nation after it?

Will there be a war in the future between the college, the Qin and donghua(?) Clan later on?

Thanks in advance

14. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I have some spoilers regarding the Yu state arc....
    M currently at Ch 684....

15. Magnus183

Reading List:
    Link
    Female lead died at the war against other States. The xia emperor intervenes and futian got white hair.

a_b likes this.
  16. dio444

dio444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she not really dead

17. free2591

free2591 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spolier till latest raw please

18. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which chapter?
    Can you please give more spoilers about the coming arcs

19. Magnus183

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I remember she's dead.. It's just there's hope that she could be revived.

So typical plot but hopefully will be better than normal.

20. Magnus183

Reading List:
    Link
    I just skimmed most of them. So can't really explain the arc. Plus it been more than a month since I read the lnmtl so I don't remember much.