Magic Association Magic Association - Event Hall

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by The Everdistant Utopia, Feb 11, 2018.

1. BB_Tensei

BB_Tensei [Crystal Operator][Jack of all Trades]

Reading List:
    Link
    Heading for the Phoenix, as a murder of crows holding Satre, the Collective suddenly noticed a speeding blue object crash into the giant ice bird, plummeting along with it inside the very cathedral, she was heading to. Diving down the hole in the aftermath, she reformed in mid air, and landed on top of the creature, powering the Simulacrum with her mana. The object emitted a bright magenta glow, and wrapped around the Phoenix by itself.

“Quickly, it's taking more mana, than it should!” Nana, slightly paler, cried at the entrance of the cathedral, as the double winged gates parted with a bang. Jumping inside with her pets floating behind, Joan latched onto the chain, powering it with all her might.

As the constriction got even tighter, any screams of protest by the creature wouldn't be heard, the two girls looking back to the gates in anticipation of their allies, noticing Nadia.

Oh, crap thought Joan.

@Fossil, @leegood, @Naraku, @Haxagen, @TiggerBane

MaliMi, Nahrenne, leegood and 3 others like this.
  2. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing the Lesser Ice Phoenix getting restrained, Blaiz called Mira over to work her magic. Once she got there he immediately started giving some orders. "Mira, if possible could you put the phoenix to sleep to save Lee some trouble? After that an Epona's Song would to buff her further would be nice. Hopefully we won't need anymore than that!"

Listening to her companion for a few more minutes as he explained the plan, Mira started singing a slow, gentle song. Soon the tune reverberated in the ears of the phoenix, and its eyes started drooping before it soon collapsed on the ground. Next came a song that reminded one of a country road, being free to travel whereever you desire, and bursting with spirit! The sound soon travelled over to Lee before enveloping her completely.

Shortly after that Blaiz turned to Lee and told her,
    "You have one shot, so make it count, Lee!" After that he quickly teleported both of them near the phoenix before he teleported away to go gather some of the phoenix's blood and feathers. Shortly after he returned with the entire missing wing for the girl to use to speed up the process.

@leegood

MaliMi, Haxagen and TiggerBane like this.
  3. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    ((2 posts remain.))

Humming quietly, the various prisms started orbiting in the air, making their presences known. Floating slowly, they circled up to form a star in the winter's sky, glowing painfully crimson against the backdrop of deep blue.

"Converging prisms successful..."
    "Arranging mana path. Caliberating heat-emission."
    "Calculating evasion routes. All paths of escape have been taken into consideration."
    "Charging..."

Bakuya twirled in Nadia's hands, as a small speck of scarlet light formed around the tip of the blade, gathering in intensity every passing second.

MaliMi and Nahrenne like this.
  4. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lee nodded and felt the power of the buff throughout her body.

"Let you return to the state of you,
    Free from the chains of baddies
    Become the state of being truly you, [cure]!"

This time, led made sure to properly aim at the phoenix's vitals, a ray of light beamed out from her hand and seemed to be drawn in like a black hole by the phoenix lord.

Then, after lee was done a dark scream resounded in the area for a moment, though it seems the phoenix lord still lay slumbering

5. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I have much to thank you for, little ones. To think that i would fall victim as well, and lay waste to this city...I deeply apologize."

The phoenix lord bowed, respectfully tucking in it's wings.

"I have caused you lots of trouble...Usually, I wouldn't mind staying until every last trace of destruction has been repaired, but alas, things are much worse in the North. I have no choice but to respond to the call."

The once purple eyes were now blue, losing their mindless rage and malice, and instead having been replaced by a strong sense of integrity and royalty. Much like a King.

"Now, I must fly---"

"Hold on just a minute there, big guy. Surely you haven't forgotten that you were the one responsible for all this destruction, right?"

Before he had realised it, Nadia had already gotten on his back, and was twirling Bakuya in her hands.

"Saa, to fly away after causing so much trouble, surely you're not thinking of anything like that, right~?"

The phoenix lord became really stiff.

"I mean, not counting the fact that you blew up half the city, most of us here had to sacrifice something to knock the sense into you. Surely a lord isn't going to just fly away to avoid responsibilities?"

Without his realising it, his skin had turned clammy with sweat. The phoenix who had a layer of natural ice armour was sweating, and not for the right reasons.

"Therefore, please pay for the damages. In full, if you'll please. It'll be a shame if I had to drop everything and go for a phoenix hunt in the winter."

"U-U-Understood."
    The last chunk of ice broke apart in her hands. They were undergoing cleanup of the city, removing all traces of the chaos that had occurred there.

Still, psychological scars would be difficult to heal. Not that she blamed the people, after all. Having a sudden phoenix attack would frighten most living beings.

It was probably going to get difficult from now on. Like it or not, it was still winter, and sadly, some people had perished in the fight, leaving their families behind, despite the best efforts of the mages.

Like I thought...Someone is working against us. The timing on this was too perfect, first the slime elemental, then now the phoenix lord? Not to mention, they hid a nasty surprise, too.

The kid who had powerful healing magic. She had went for the option of curing the phoenix, when she herself just realised that the two sources of corruption were different. What had worked for the slime elemental wouldn't have affected the phoenix lord.

Therefore, she had allowed her prisms to assist. Just a bit in recaliberating the purification magic.

Unlike the early days, things were a lot more dangerous of late.

They might go for Nimue, who's the guardian of the mountains...Maybe I should have her move into the city with me again. After all, I can just replicate the house in the city district...Since I doubt they'll mind if a few extra buildings were added during the reconstruction phase.

Sighing at her increased workload, Nadia stared at the phoenix lord, who had just taken off into the air. For the sake of security, he had left his own kid in the city, to act as a guard of sorts until rebuilding was finished.

"Tsk, carefree as always. Maybe I should have asked more from him. After all, it's not like he was faultless in the destruction of my staff...Oh, well."

Sighing, she glanced back below at the streets, before turning her head back to the skies, staring at the phoenix that was long gone.

"Well, do take care as well, Uncle from another kin. If you don't who's going to provide me with phoenix feathers?"

Having vocalized her thoughts, Nadia leapt off the roof, heading for one of the few intact buildings in town---The general store.

I wonder what kind of candy Nimue wants? Or should I buy every single type...Hmm...
    Raid has ended
    • For now, the city shall go into rebuilding phase. Old things will be rebuilt and new facilities added.
    • Rewards shall be calculated...sooner or later.
    • A few other features will be planned out for as well.
    • Hope it was fun! (^^)/

TiggerBane, MaliMi, Nahrenne and 2 others like this.
  6. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Corrupted Ice Phoenix Lord Event Shop

NameTypeDescriptionPrice
    Enchant IceOrderImbues one piece of equipment with the power of ice. The price is depending on the strength of the enchant (Minor,Greater,Perfect)20/40/60 Ice Crystals
    Lantern of the FrostFamiliarAn antique lamp that summons a Ghost Pirate Ship. Can be used in offence/mobility. Rank : C, Duration : 3 minutes.300 Ice Crystal
    Bell of the Frigid DrakeSummoningSummons a two-headed dragon. Rank : C, Duration : 3 minutes.300 IC
    Guardian of the NorthSummoning(Requires possession of Icy Phoenix Wing) Summons a copy of the Northern Guardian, the Lord of Ice Phoenixes. Rank : C, Duration : 3 minutes.300 Ice Crystals
    Chilly TomeGrimoireA random book pertaining to random Ice-type spells.50 Ice Crystals
    Chronomatic GripMaterialThis item does nothing by itself. Two other parts are used in order to create a really overpowered weapon400 Ice Crystals
    Ice Cold Fusion BombpConsumableDeals moderate AOE Frost dmg to a radius of 3 metres and freezes enemies for 3 seconds.10 Ice Crystals
    Twinkling Cyan StarConsumableFeed it to a pet/summon to give it an Ice-type Evolution. E.g. Wolf ---> Ice Wolf. (Only for familiar under rank C)200 Ice Crystals

Anyway, they can only be bought with the Ice Crystals you won during the Ice Lord Pheonix Event, and you make the transaction with a staff member (actually, only me and @Haxagen since the others have a foot in their grave.) in the Market Area, not anywhere else, except perhaps the Meeting Area, it's good to do there too.

Oh right, the whole shop as made by @Haxagen, I am just here to put some limits and stop he... him from going overboard.

Anyway, thanks for waiting for so long !​

Kysil, BB_Tensei, Fossil and 2 others like this.