TV Produce 48

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by Shio, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone seen produce48?
    It's a korean show where they auditioned jpn idol (member of akb48) and korean trainee.

I feel kind of bad for akb member because while they are more popular, they didn't get formal training on dancing & singing and it made them look bad compared to korean trainee. I read on some comment that they must juggle between shooting produce48 and practicing at their own theater in japan. Hopr it's not true because it must have been tiring as hell for them

And maybe it's bias because they are shown a lot more than other contestants, but I support Jurika & Sakura. Sakura is cuteee

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  2. Laraenna

Laraenna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me! I have seen episode 1.

3. Ichigocheesecake

Ichigocheesecake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    jurina** yea i've always been a big fan of kpop and akb48 in general (although i must admit that i've fallen back on following them) i just like how eye opening the show is for those who have only looked at kpop since kpop does have a greater international outreach. i'm not going to start comparing the two different idol cultures but i'm really interested in seeing how the japanese idols will work together with the korean trainees for the team evaluation performances !!!

4. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    While I was listening to nekkoya, all I could hear is neko neko (cat) instead of pick me :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Jurina is great too, I prefer her dancing rather than sakura's singing. But I guess the studio prefer the innocent cute vibe sakura has.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    kfahad likes this.
  5. MizuLootus

MizuLootus Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, neko neko ~
    I've watched ep 2.. without sub.. I dunno what they said but cant wait for next episode.. I like kpop but I dunno why I keep on cheering akb lol.. I hope akb will have 6 members for the final group

Shio likes this.
  6. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm I wonder this is da show which create such stir on Korea back then~
    nah~
    :sleep:

7. Siceraria

Siceraria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These idol groups keep getting bigger and bigger...
    y1.png

8. Diabeetus

Diabeetus [NUFs cutest Panda][Pandesu~][BootyFul][Hungry]

Reading List:
    Link
    Knet screwing over JPN Idols. Voting are exclusive to south korea(no international votes).Knet Started with the statement : “winners would be half japanese and half koreans”. Guess what? Knet screwed JPN idols again nulling their first statement.

Verdict: knet just basically screwing JPN trainees while earning more international views.

Kaminomi likes this.
  9. kfahad

kfahad 『The Lurker Beast』『Beast fallen』

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand I watched the whole video but is there something not good there? xD
    I didn't notice.

10. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing the ranking right now I don't think it's unfair. There's quite a number of jpn member in top 12. If it's jpn & kor, I am sure the wota will all vote for akb member.they are they type that will buy 40+ album to vote for their favorite member after all. I do agree that it's unfair to change the rule midway, but it's a competition and I think only the best should be choosen. They will peform in Korea after this, and I don't think the group will be successful if there's a lot of angry fan who think their favorite member didn't make the cut only because the show need to fill jpn quota.

11. Diabeetus

Diabeetus [NUFs cutest Panda][Pandesu~][BootyFul][Hungry]

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so the group will only perform in SK? If yes then i guess It’s fair. Although i call BS if they’re gonna be performing in japan. It’s a popularity show so it’s basically 90% popularity 10% everything else( popularity may come from talent, looks etc.) and Knet would basically be disregarding JPN trainees popularity in their global market :3

12. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel sad watching this scene. :cry::cry:

13. Shio

Reading List:
    Link
    - Kor & jpn have bad history between them, so even now there's some sentiments like "why place right wing girl (sakura) as centre?"
    - the difference between japan idol and korean trainee are quite huge. Korean have better basic in singing and dancing compared to the jpn idol. It's because in korea trainee need to follow class, while jpn idol mostly train by themself. Some jpn idol cried because they the difference in skill, even when they have devuted and become idol for several year

True that. If I were in their spot I would have cried and gave up on the competition mid way.

14. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't expect this from Kang Hye Won, she is a fan of One Piece.

15. koreanlovers

koreanlovers New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guess who will be winning Produce 48.....

16. Wick

Wick Black van owner

Reading List:
    Link
    I must said everytime I see idol or girlband boyband that has more than 5 member making my head dizzy not because anything but the camera is moving fast to shoot many members, so I just ejoy their music not too much bothering remembering their face dance or anything except if they show up at TV alone or with 1-2 people so it was easier for me to remember. Lol