Discussion An Epiphany on Netorare

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand now why I feel awful in the aftermath of reading or watching Netorare; it is empathy and the self-derision that I am no different from them. And by them, I mean the humans who cheat on their partners due to pleasure! Mock them we can and criticize them we will but few realize we ourselves are candidates for such a reality.

Even if its fictional and some scenarios are real in our reality; I can't deny that I too am materialistic yet everyday I strive to be faithful to my sins! Seeing is believing and seeing women and men; young or old; saint or harlot; all indulge themselves in promiscuous banquets shudders my very soul.

Maybe due to reading Tales of Herding Gods latest chapters on what is natural and devilish did I remind myself of Netorare.

This frightful conflicting views on whose to fault for immorality and indecisiveness that cause and effect the relationships in both reality and fiction; I realize all were illusions and the truth blinded me no more from the true nature of Netorare - the revelations that we too are cheaters in the making if the situations arise to it. There are no exceptions; the nature of humanity is devilish for we tempt ourselves and others to the test. Some may pass this test but most will surely fail? Why!? For we are human, nothing less; nothing more.

TL;DR We are cultivated lifetimes of fucking and in our history we too shall fuck inevitability; whether in this lifetime or the next.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
    0000000 likes this.
  2. Mantrazz

Mantrazz The Lord Upgrade D Biggest Baddest Spammer Around

Reading List:
    Link
    This is serious and not exactly comedic but close. Your epiphany is appreciated

3. SilverJoker

SilverJoker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "I think one of the best descriptions I've heard of cuckolding is an addiction to heartbreak.

I have a theory about this that I've been mulling. The woman in a cuckolding scenario gets to experience new relationship energy, which is a lot of the draw of this kink. The woman gets fucked by a bull, and then she brings that sexual energy back home into the bedroom. A nice feedback loop occurs here, where the woman experiences the NRE, and then the man gets it, so he encourages the woman to pursue it again. A lot of emphasis in the cuckolding world is on the woman's pleasure and the man's willingness to make that a priority, even if that isn't in his own best interest.

But the man's perspective is a little different from the woman's. She gets 100% NRE (which is why these relationships go south sometimes), but the man he experiences considerable what I would call "Dying Relationship Energy", the kind of vibe in a relationship that's on its last legs. Basically the opposite of NRE: the woman has a foot out the door, she's already texting other guys, she's probably fucking them, and the only reason she's still with you is because it's easier simply fucking other guys than dealing with the emotional obligation of cutting you loose. Whereas NRE produces an aura of euphoria, DRE produces an aura of anxiety and doubt.

What cuckolding does is bring these two opposites together. It brings the extremes of a new relationship together with the extremes of a dying relationship, forces that don't naturally exist together. The brain loves juxtapositions like this. Like I said, BDSM is another example. Pain and pleasure, put right next to each other. Somehow, how brains can find infinite new angles on such forces of nature, and that's really what this entire fetish boils down to -- your brain found a really novel situation and used that opportunity to wire in neural pathways of pleasure as it reconciled the contradictions.

That's my theory at least. I'm in no way a qualified authority on such things though." -Cjnolann

Lazriser likes this.
  4. Sakuratea

Sakuratea A Cup ot Tea

Reading List:
    Link
    What?
    I just read it for the moral degeneration.
    The more realistic it is, the better.

5. Sansome

Sansome A Kind and Honest Villager X

Reading List:
    Link
    i've been enlightened!
    thank you:blobhero:

6. no168_92

no168_92 BrokenDoor|NeedsFixing|LackingFunds|DonorsWelcomed

Reading List:
    Link
    What about adult actor/ress that are married but are still active in the industry... is it
    ntr / cheating or something else entirely?

7. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    That explanation makes me feel like NTR (in both it's horrible forms) is just a lesser known extreme branch of BDSM. In my opinion, you'd have to be at least be part masochist to be a cucked guy in a netorase relationship.

However, i wouldnt mind being the guy who does the cucking. :blobthinkingsmirk: That sentiment is probably from my sadistic side being intrigued :blobdevil:

SilverJoker likes this.
  8. johannes_craft

johannes_craft Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree! I love NTR-ing instead of being NTR-ed, afterall I am sadistic in nature.hahaha!!!

Sabruness likes this.
  9. abewan

abewan 〘Nishikigoi Dungeon〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know if it's because I found about it late or what, but for me ntr genre is illogical. It's as if everthings end there. Perhaps it's hold true to the mc in doujin we're reading but not so irl. Cuckold as it may, is just sex with a bit twist. Hairy armpit btw.

Sabruness likes this.
  10. Phrux

Phrux Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stop reading Ntr. It's bad for you.

Sabruness and abewan like this.
  11. Kuro_0ni

Kuro_0ni Cocooned in a Life transition

Reading List:
    Link
    Still what you speak of, is just mere adultery. The act of promiscuity and falling further into despair. Is just a consequence.

Humans/ sentients can fall to either extremes, neither is good or bad.

Is it an impulse, possibly. We see it in nature frequently or as infrequently as we desire.

Feelings are secondary to pleasure, to ecstasy. You can see that occur with drug addicts. And the physiology of person is beautiful and articulate. Stimulus is but all you would need.

So netorare/netori/netorase all stem from adultery, forced and chosen.

A person who anguishes over a character that willfully cheats, but is powerless to prevent it. You're experiencing something similar to rejection. And at the same time almost as though you've forever lost something precious.

tbc: g2g

12. Fuchsia

Fuchsia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All I know is Netorare > Vanilla