Spoiler Cold Palace’s Abandoned Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by elparis, Sep 14, 2017.

1. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Cold Palace’s Abandoned Consort
    nuf link: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/cold-palaces-abandoned-consort/

Can someone spoils me on the MC fate? Is she stupid or smart? A pushover? How is the novel in general?
    Also, I would like to know more about the reverse harem? Will she end up with more than one man? Or the outcome is one to one ending? Is there one ML or a whole bunch? then Who are the MLs? Are they loyal and doting? Or are they douchebags, slags or stupid?

I really want to know the spoilers for this novel before mtl the raw.
    Reason: the chapters are over 2000....

Thanks you.
    :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    kawaii12345, Zoeh, nielyti and 3 others like this.
  2. l3v1n33

l3v1n33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Well to me personally, it doesn't look good so far. And most likely, after lots of drama, she'll end up with the guy who raped her. Since it's a rule the MC will be with the guy who takes her virginity. But I'll be waiting for spoilers before I judge.

2k+ chapters and ongoing... I'll definitely be waiting for someone else to spoil.

4. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    If she end up with guy who rape her then I am not going read this book. I hate rape.

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  5. PechDepi

PechDepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    our Mc is going to be soft. The auntie ( that slap her face) becomes third prince woman ( because she shown that she no longer a virgin and in time when he's trying to find "the woman he slept with". But he also have other concubine. She become the auntie personal maid. He then trying to force her (again) but she refuse. She also have a male friend ( a prince). In the party she was accused of sth and get hit. Move from that, there was some assassian in the pharmacy(?). And that's it, I only read till chapter 132.

6. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, so she'll be like the punching bag around, until some guy saves her in the end? It's gonna be tiresome with 2k and more chapters... I might skip this one.

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  7. nielyti

nielyti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler from Mc?
    More, please.

mamavone likes this.
  8. PechDepi

PechDepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the assassian arc go for a lot of chapters (but not100+). The prince seem to took a liking of her and she also notice it. Things is that she keep getting in to trouble. And there is also another female character appear ( she have the "weak like beauty") and a male character that actually connect with the assassian. I need to go read some part again.

9. MashieDolls

MashieDolls Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What guy does she end up with? The rapist becuse from what i have read in manhua that is how it seems. If she enss up with the rapist fuck this shit.

nielyti likes this.
  10. nielyti

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. :confused::sick:

bleedingliar24 and MashieDolls like this.
  11. sonbaragi

sonbaragi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read all the 2000+ chs last year. It's a really really really tragic (+extra tiring) novel.

So basically the FL ended up with three different guys, plus one is her best friend who likes to protect her (his wife gets jealous everyday that they ended up divorced. So perhaps, four guys? Lol). The first guy is that evil prince who raped her. Then after hundreds of chapters she jumped off the ship while pregnant with the prince's child and met a nice, simple fisherman (this guy is the one who she really loves even until the end of her life). They got married and lived happily with her daughter. Until this evil prince came and found them, ruined everything just to take her back, because he thinks that she belongs to him. Fast forward, she got married to her third husband which was the original crown prince whom she had a crush when she still worked as the palace maid. But in the end, she still leave him and decided to go back to the evil prince just so she can live together with her daughter.

At the end, just like the synopsis she still wants to leave the palace to be an ordinary girl. But, the evil prince never let her go and gave her a choice, if she wants to leave she needs to drink a poisonous wine. Our FL accepted it and with the help of the empress she managed to walk just past the palace gate before she died.............. /sigh.

PS. Our great Huang Tianba (the best friend) was 'imprisoned' in a foreign country because the prince liked him very much that he even waged a war with the country just to kidnap him.

12. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I ask this as nicely as I can but was the author beaten as a child? This isnt even good tragic. This is tragic for the sake of being tragic tragic

13. sonbaragi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr....... I'm not even sure if we can still call it as tragic. It's just...... /sigh kinda lost its meaning I guess.

It's so frustrating to read how the FL just wanted her freedom yet that 3rd prince (was it I forgot, the one who raped her) tried to tie her down, when he didn't even love her (he loved someone else).

14. Honeydew Summer

Honeydew Summer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the one he love??
    That jerk...

15. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, she leaves the crown prince to go back to the douchebag because of her daughter, but...she killed herself to get away in the end, so where is her great care for her daughter? Did the daughter die in the meantime? Cause that's just meaningless.

16. sonbaragi

Reading List:
    Link
    He loved the crown princess. After he married our FL, the FL kept getting tortured because of schemes which mostly are initiated by the ex-crown princess and the rest of the harem.

If I remembered correctly I think it's because the daughter got married already, so there's someone else who's going to take care of her. She got married at aroun chapter 2440+

17. nielyti

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not my cup of tea. I dropped it!

18. mamavone

mamavone New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you provide spoilers for the evil prince and the crown prince while married to the FL?? Why would she leave the original crown prince? And who did the evil prince (rapist) and original crown prince love???

And what did the evil prince do when he realized she died??? Did he love her? Did the original crown prince really love the FL?

Who did the rapist prince love anyway?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2021
  19. tiffalouise

tiffalouise Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would really love to read this. There's this whirlwind of emotions I'm awaiting to feel. I'm happy tho that he didn't end up with the 3rd Prince.

20. dream00

dream00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She didnt end up with anyone whats the meaning anyway to go out of the palace its like she was waging war against him like you will never get me till the end

I will write a an after story for this one in a reincarnation with her and the third prince

He was in love with the crown princess

If you search about a roll coaster of emotion then its perfect from sadness to happiness to mourn to hope from sweet to bitter

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2021
    sonbaragi likes this.