LCD Invincible conqueror

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Xian Ni, Nov 7, 2016.

1. SUNOFA

SUNOFA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you talking about Zhang Han? Or just about everyone else in this novel?
    Either way, I find what HXL is doing quite admirable and worthy of respect. After all, the people of this universe have allowed the Total Dick Genes to completely dominate their genetics and he's just cleaning up their gene pool. I'm sure, generations later, everyone will be extremely grateful for what he's done.

2. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I stoped reading 100 ch ago...Its so bad for this and so many other reasons...

3. letswait

letswait Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please tell me one "cultivation novel" where it is different?
    Strong rule the weak is basically the core for all of them, isn't it?

4. andersand2500

andersand2500 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he means the part where no one actually follows that rule (strong rules the weak) whenever the MC is involved. Before the MC comes along, everyone is doing just fine following the rules, whether they are heroes or villains (suck up if they are stronger than you, bow down if you offend them, and do whatever you want if they are weaker than you). Then suddenly the MC comes along, and everyone tries to f*** with him even if they are weaker, or if someone stronger tells them that they shouldn't mess with him. And what is the result? Clan/sect annihilation every damn time. It is one of the reasons why i pretty much gave up on xianxia novels, all logic goes out the window when the MC is involved.

aattss and Mercy like this.
  5. letswait

Reading List:
    Link
    That is more a "arrogant young masters" trope, or whatevery you'd call it.
    Most of the novels do that too, but at least there are exception to that "rule".

We know they're weaker, but if he's a new guy at some place, then the MC's strength tend to
    be unknown...until someone actually tries to defeat him, and word gets around. (I was about to
    say "test him", but humans/whatever won't exert their maximum strength unless it is absolutely
    needed, so..)

6. Mercy

Mercy ...

Reading List:
    Link
    I would have continued reading it if it was just Strong Rule the weak But MC doesnt Care lol
    Its just like i said its so bad ...
    But the story keeps getting repeated all the time...
    Plot is so bad...
    What was the girls name again?
    Oh he allmost saved her...Stay tuned in another 300 ch he may save her...Oh nvm...

7. letswait

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it rather entertaining..at least when it is treated as mindless fun.
    I certainly agree with you on that captured/brainwashed/rescue plot we have going on.

He's certainly been one of the most OP characters I've seen in a novel, especially early on.
    (I kind of like that, so that is a plus..to me)

8. aattss

aattss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly. It makes sense that the arrogant young master tried to beat up the MC when he had no idea the MC was super powerful and had a mysterious backing that curb-stomped a bunch of his clan elders and laughed about it. And it makes sense for said arrogant young master to be dismissive of the MC and maybe some mysterious expert, not for him to be dismissive of his own father and his ancestor.

9. Cygsiulle

Cygsiulle error 404: title not found

Reading List:
    Link
    .... 6 months to learn that the vermilion bird fire is in vermilion bird galaxy, and probably has something to do with fire (while already knowing the dragon fire was found in dragon galaxy and turtle fire was in turtle galaxy. gee, i wonder where the tiger fire might be located... *cough*), and another 5 and a half years to discover volcanoes are made of fire (paraphrasing). i know they don't have the internet or particularly good indexing but, rather than reading every last book, wouldn't it have been easier to just go find a map or ask for information on "hellholes of never ending flames" and THEN narrow details down a bit? not like those sorts of places will be completely unknown. heck, they'd likely be tourist traps if they didn't kill everyone that tried to go near 'em. sure, the first six months are at least partly shot, since the element in question does seem to vary between the flames, but after that, he was just wasting time playing with books...

10. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    He’s now stronger than the black warrior institute.

11. nyx

nyx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How strong his money making abillity can be

12. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a plot hole? Xiaolong has already been to the divine realm through his Gate to Hell power. He was able to bring his stuff that time so he should be able to do it again.

13. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tbf, he was looking through a whole galaxy, right? There are bound to be millions upon millions of volcanoes in a solar system, let alone a galaxy (i'm assuming it's same in size as ours, but who knows)

14. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    from a WXW comment

Remember the portal to hell that he could open and cultivate in? the author didn't lmao.

also, he forgot about the marriage blood contract that his other 2 apprentice brother/sister want after he promised them like 60 years ago.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  15. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    We were talking about the portal to hell when he said that you can’t bring stuff from the lower realms to the divine realm. I recall him being able to bring everything when he used the hell portal

16. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah I also remember him saying he could cultivate many times faster in the Hell Realm , especially his Asura Tactics. I'm surprised it wasn't mentioned as a cultivation place for him with this 60 year timeskip,

17. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    The marriage contract between his fellow disciples is such a stupid side plot.
    Like kill the damn ancestor or their entire family, they're nothing and HX is just letting them run rampant.
    I'm more angry since it takes up plot time when it could have been easily resolved.

18. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    and it wasn't even carried out, he legit told them he would handle it and then ghosted them for 60 years lol

19. Avenger

Avenger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started reading. Is this one of those novels with an unending number of arrogant young masters that appear to be defeated?

20. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    kinda, but this novel does it really well and it doesn't really get old or feel repetitive. I haven't gotten bored with it like others have.