Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Acsis

Acsis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aahh!!! I'm so excited for the donghua... I cannot stay calm:oops::oops::oops: I keep thinking about it. I actually probably don't really want to see WWX meet up with JC and JL for the first time after 13 years... Somehow it worries me...(and seriously JC doesn't treat WXX nicely even though WWX already died once... What does he want anyway???:mad::mad::mad:) Even though I want WWX to hurry up and meet LWJ...:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Rufi-sidd likes this.
  2. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds like such a fun idea for a fanfic actually! It would be one of Wei's small adventures after story king of thing! :sushi_cool:

CawCawBird likes this.
  3. Atemues

Atemues Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only 3 days left.....

[​IMG]

4. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They usually release it after a couple of days

Cease-Lesh likes this.
  5. biiru

biiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Radio drama ep.7- Vietsub

Aeli, Shimizu Yuki, zeromint and 2 others like this.
  6. Acsis

Acsis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I wanted to ask you guys some questions that I, probably already missed :blobpensive::blobpensive::blobpensive:(sorry)... So here they are and please answer if you know the answer (sincerely hoping not to be ignored:cookie::cookie::cookie:):
    1. In the first siege at Luanzhang hill, WXX got saved by LWJ then 'after' LWJ got taken back to the Lan sect, JC came and almost killed WWX... Is the timeline correct?
    2. Why do the characters in the novel said that JC was the one who killed WWX and not that WWX died because his corpses gone berserk?
    3. Did JC use some kind of special attack to kill WWX that time?
    4. So, in the first life JC 'killed' WWX, after WWX died JC spent 13 years searching for WWX to kill him again, but after they meet again JC didn't actually kill him on the spot but wanted to take him to kneel in front of his parents' graves?:blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:
    5. Why did JC want to kill WWX again? (He tortured so many people he thought was WWX and WWX even died once...Does he hate him that much???):blobangery::blobangery::blobangery:
    So those are my questions... Sorry, I just need to subside my anger on JC:blobpensive::blobpensive::blobpensive:... I feel that sometime he's not fair on WXX... Also, I hope that we can see drunken LWJ on the donghua (and the princess carry and scenes that shows he's in love with WXX and...*list carries on endlessly*).:blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

7. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg this episode is f*cking hilarious, my stomach hurts so much damn it
    Gosh I swear WuXian's and Jin Ling's CVs fit their characters soooooo much.
    LWJ's "Wei Ying" at the end melted my heart :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Attached Files:

biiru and Soulfill like this.
  8. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me try and see if I can answer them ( ´ ω ` )ノ゙Although I may not be completely accurate about this but here goes~
    1. Well, from the top of my head, if I remember correctly, after LWJ saved WXX, and went back to the Gusu clan to receive his punishment. WXX went back on his own to Luanzhang hill to protect the few members left in the Wen Clan, and by then all four sects came to face him but WWX died due to his powers back firing not from any wounds JC inflicted.
    2. I think that was due to maybe JC participating in the seige that people assumed that he "killed" WWX, either that or people just went crazy with gossip.
    3. JC never killed WXX it was his powers backfiring that killed him (T^T)
    4. The relationship between JC and WWX is really complicated and deep. If you go to the first page of the forum there's a whole list of spoiler stuff in there and one of them is an analysis of JC and WWX relationship :sushi_yes: It's a fun read! I don't believe JC tried to kill WWX in his first life? JC even tried to warn him that if WWX continued protecting the last Wen clan members, JC couldn't protect WWX anymore..and well WWX being the hero he is decided to risk it all. Yes, in his second life, after 13 years of being dead, JC spent those years searching for WWX and also punishing cultivators who followed WWX's demonic path. From my personal opinion I don't believe JC wanted to kill him on the spot but more like drag him back to Yunmeng and just imprison him there so he could think about everything he "had done" otherwise I'm not too sure what the canon answer is for this (T^T)
    5. Again that analysis of JC and WWX relationship might help answer this question. In brief though, when WWX died he left a lot and I mean a whole lot of unresolved problems, one of those being JC. From JC perspective he had personal and understandable reasons why his anger exploded at WWX like how JC's whole sect almost got destroyed, his parents dying, then his sister dying and the promise WWX made which he sort of broke...and more :(

LoveYou59seconds, Aeli, cici and 3 others like this.
  9. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    To add on what @Fiorisi said
    1) Wei Ying dies 3 yrs after he returned to Luanzhang hill
    2) It was actually Jiang Cheng that lead the siege against Wei ying
    4) I think that was the fake break off that WY and JC agreed on, since WY dark path was/or was gonna affected the Jiang sect reputation. So to avoid that they planned to break off in front of the public's eye, but in reality they were still gonna work together behind the scenes.
    5) JC does feel remorse after he found out that the reason why WY turned to the dark path was because he(WY) didn't have his golden core anymore, and that his (JC) current core was actually WY's, who had gave it to JC after he lost his during the time the Wen clan invaded lotus pier. He confronted WY and with tears falling down his face he finally let out his grievances over WY saying that why didn't he (WY) say anything to him all those years ago.

Aeli, Rufi-sidd, Acsis and 1 other person like this.
  10. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Aeli, Rufi-sidd, kikiangi and 7 others like this.
  11. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    This makes my heartache so much more for Jiang Cheng o(T^T)o I've always interpreted his anger as his way of expressing concern/worries for the people he cares. Like how he always threatens & screams at Jinling and Wei but underneath all that lies a heart that is constantly worrying and on edge :blobsob: If no one has taken JC then I'll be more than happy to have him :blobReach:

Aeli, Rufi-sidd and Cypress like this.
  12. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Same, I'll just turn a blind eye to his 'list of his ideal woman' (seriously the one cute thing was that they needed to be nice to JL), the more I read about him the more my heart softens for him. He has become one of my fav already. I honestly love his relationship with JL is so fatherly like and cute. JL has also taken some of his uncle's habits like saying "Do you want to die" :blobpats:. Also his looks are not bad at all, he's actually very handsome:aww:

Rufi-sidd and Fiorisi like this.
  13. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Acsis

Acsis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For some reason, JC's type of ideal woman actually kinda reminds me of, well, you know... Jiang YanLi.
    And thanks for answering my questions you guys!!!:LOL::LOL::LOL: Seriously those questions made me think long and hard...

Aeli, Cypress, Fiorisi and 1 other person like this.
  15. Acsis

Acsis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait... So, does WWX actually has something to do with the Jiang clan's destruction???

16. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    He really is handsome! He was on the top 5 list of handsome cultivators after all~ :blobmelt: And the funny thing is his grump/angry face is growing on me :blobsmilehappyeyes: I totally forgot about his list of ideal woman!! Hahaha!! The one thing I can check off that list if that I definitely will care and love Jinling

Rufi-sidd and Cypress like this.
  17. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In Vnese fandom, there is a joke that if you wanna be married to JC you have to:
    1. Be a girl ( JC is as straight as a pole!!!! Don't deny it ahahhaha)
    2. STILL ALIVE

Cypress and Fiorisi like this.
  18. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, from my terrible memory the reason I think why the Wen Clan invaded Jiang's clan was because of what happened in the cave. When Wei protected MianMian, he sort of humiliated and threatened one of the higher ups in the Wen clan. Since Wei was part of Jiang's clan, they directed their anger to Jiang's clan instead. It wasn't at all Wei's fault, though if he had ignored Mianmian maybe it wouldn't have resulted into JC clan's almost destruction but then that isn't at all how WWX we all know and love would act <3

Aeli likes this.
  19. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    AHAHAHAHA!! I cant totally tick of those two lists!! :blobhighfive: Although when uni starts I'll end up emotionally dead Lol

Rufi-sidd likes this.
  20. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah he angered one of the sect leader son's, Wen Chao during the whole cave incident. Then you can imagine what happened, he most likely went to complain to his father about what Wei Ying did and said so as revenge... let's just destroy Lotus Pier:blobwoah:... sounds reasonable enough

Rufi-sidd likes this.