Feature Request "Recently Read" page & expandable list of releases

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Bug Reports' started by Eques, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Eques

Eques Translation machine (not)

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't find anything exactly like this in Suggestions, but I'm sleep-deprived, so if anyone already posted something similar, sorry for the bother.
    Anyway, here's what I think would be nice:

1. "Recently Read" page - it's actually similar to Reading List Logs, but what I mean is to have a page showing my last activity, 5 or 10 series (not chapters), like this:
    upload_2018-7-6_18-59-50.png
    Just the name of a novel and possibly latest chapter read by me, not the latest updated. It's enough if it's only for novels added to my reading list.

2. Expandable list of releases - sometimes there's a whole page of mass releases of some novel. We all love mass releases, I know, but it makes navigating the page a little bothersome (you have to go to the next page, and next, and next... fine, I'm lazy, sue me).
    So there would only be a name of the novel with more than one chapter updated, like "Spirit Ream - 3 chapters updated" and only after clicking it would the chapters show.

As I said, those would be nice to have, but if it's too bothersome, then never mind :blobcry:.
    Aaand... that's it for today folks, goodnight... :sushi_sleeping:

Last edited: Jul 6, 2018
  2. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't quute see the need for this to replace the reading logs...
    This used to happen when releases were like c67-69 or something. It cannot happen with automatically added releases, I guess.
    Perhaps, some tech stuff can be done... But I don't see it happening any time soon.

3. Nom de Plume

Nom de Plume [Shio’s Disciple] [True Villain] [Equip: Gunblade] Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    I like the second one. It would just detect multiple releases at the same time and only display them as one for the home page and as normal everywhere else (and once expanded)

4. Eques

Eques Translation machine (not)

Reading List:
    Link
    I had meant an additional feature, not replacing Reading List Logs with it... But yeah, I guess it would only be useful when I take a longer break from webnovels.