LCD Transmigrator Meets Reincarnator

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by BlancFrost, Sep 15, 2017.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “Is Third Young Madam completely ignoring our presence?!” You've made it clear that you're her enemy, and out of respect for the He family and your years of service to it, she doesn't want to kill you, so what exactly is she supposed to do besides ostracizing you? Submit to you and call you Master? Do you want her husband to chop your head off?

"The moment she had arrived at the northern border, she had already caused trouble for Third Young Master and he had been punished by martial law." My, that sure is a convenient re-imagining of events. He should receive an award for being simultaneously the best liar and most gullible person in the world if he actually believes that he bears no responsibility for what happened.

Why do I have this strong suspicion that Captain Dumba** is about to block the final shipment of wood?

Chiiiiiiiii and chamchaworld like this.
  2. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe that's why Chu Lian will lost her temper (according to the chapter's title)

jacobpaige and Chiiiiiiiii like this.
  3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me, or was that much shorter than usual?

That aside, is he insane? Manager Qin is the personal servant of Third Madam gifted to her by Matriarch He precisely because she valued him and Third Madam greatly. Executing him without trial is a slap in the face to the Matriarch, Third Madam and He Sanlong. I really hope she executes him for this and his numerous other crimes, but I doubt she will.

Chiiiiiiiii and chamchaworld like this.
  4. whiteapparition

whiteapparition Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I sure hope she doesn't execute him. Since he thinks he is so wise and all, I want to see him being fired or demoted by Chu Lian just so is able to watch Chu Liu bask in the glory and regret being born.

moiralyn likes this.
  5. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    I am sure Chu Lian didn't want to do that. He's still HCD and matriach people and we know Chu Lian hates complicated things.

I just wish she's humiliate him so bad.

moiralyn and nigaria like this.
  6. whiteapparition

whiteapparition Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He basically ordered the execution of one the most loyal among her people, CL might hate complicated things but I don't know if she will stand to let something like that slide. She already has few servants she can trust, especially of the male gender. Though you're right, she won't demote or fire him, just do something that'd make him wish she did.

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Demoting or firing won't really work unless she completely destroys his reputation though. So long as he has his life and his reputation, he can still cause a lot of trouble. Plus, if she left him alive after demoting him, he might well try to kill her.

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    (@) the TL: I've never considered their actions to be irrational, only stupid. My problem with Mo Chenggui isn't that he made the mistakes that he made (not entirely anyway), but that he refused to learn from those mistakes, accept responsibility for their consequences, or even acknowledge that they were his mistakes. My problem with He Sanlong and the MC is that they allowed him to do this without being punished. It's one thing to let it go when he sincerely apologizes and repents. It's quite another to do so when he has such a poor attitude. At bare minimum, he should have been removed from command, and at this point, not executing him sets an extremely bad precedent for all of the family's soldiers.

moiralyn, mr.tanen, Lestari and 3 others like this.
  9. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    @timebun

jacobpaige likes this.
  10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    She left Manager Qin behind...

11. Gihn

Gihn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am actually quite disappointed with Chu Lian's supposed temper. I was looking for some ass kicking not a sneering fest. Meh.

12. timebun

timebun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't deny that Mo is really stupid~ Just wanted to share some context in my note to shine another light on his actions. :3

jacobpaige likes this.
  13. Lestari

Lestari [✿Reader✿] p(^-^q) [♡Anime♡]

Reading List:
    Link
    About seem short chap.
    Its good u said it here.
    I just saying that the chap short. In their page.
    Not saying anything bad or critic the translator.
    But some1 reply my coment as if im saying something hatefull & venting his anger to me.
    But Im not as low as him, replay that hatefull reply.
    Just like ignoring some crazy barking dog.

chamchaworld likes this.
  14. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Just ignore those hateful comment. Maybe they just worried timebun will be sad because last time someone said the chapter is short, they said some hurtful things to translator too.

15. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    it's not reindeer sled eh....

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I figured it'd either be that or an iceboat. I wonder if the ice just wasn't thick enough for an iceboat. Honestly, if it was, then an iceboat would have been better. Relying on wind is safer than relying on horses with such treacherous terrain as ice and snow, especially in the mountains. Though, I suppose they could also put on snow shoes and use people to haul them.

I wonder how they plan to protect the convoys. Maneuverability and speed should be basically non-existent so the convoys would be perfect targets for any half-way decent archers. They wouldn't even need to kill the people. They could just kill the horses and let the weather kill the people.

17. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wrong link to 363 coz it went to 362 instead. Anyways I just press the next chapter.

18. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The old dog has fallen to food.

19. waleuska

waleuska Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i thought it would be snow shoes.

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He traded away his winter clothing? Is he a moron? He wasn't the only one looking for wood, and he wasn't even likely to find the wood first. It would have been far more intelligent to return to the manor and check with Manager Qin to make sure that the wood was even still required before making such a terrible trade. Someone who lets their pride get in the way of their decision making capabilities as often as he does needs to be stripped of command for his sake, and the sake of everyone in his care.

Nah, they already had snowshoes. Granted, they were a bit primitive, but improving on something that exists isn't as impressive as coming up with something new, and therefore, an unworthy achievement for the MC in such a situation.