The thing that pisses me about Yun Che

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by NinjapowerMS, Jun 27, 2016.

1. AkemuaTwo

AkemuaTwo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No no your wrong, it's immoral! That is just the author's dream of being a man amongst men, and it somehow is being put in his novel, no certainly he is not crying while writing ATG while thinking dirty things and trying to capture [A]ll [T]he [G] irls.

Asf and Saitama like this.
  2. Animesquad7

Animesquad7 Revenge Seeking Protagonist

Reading List:
    Link
    It makes me wonder how he became such a man who only thinks about his pants now, considering his life before as a vengeful killer. I know he regretted not living the life with his love one, but how does that justify him becoming a womanizer after getting reborn. Can't he just stick with a single girl whom he can truly treasure for the rest of his life, rather than deluding himself that he loves every single girl in that he have a favorable impression to the point of sacrificing his life for them and forgetting that he might leave his married partner into becoming a widow.

Saitama likes this.
  3. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped it somewhere along the arc where he lied to these two females so he could see them naked and feel them up lol dude literally thinks about females 99.99% of the time this novel does have good action moment but besides that it just isn't for me it's good for horny little kids tho

4. HesheFell

HesheFell [Out of Retirement] [Looking for Recs Everywhere]

Reading List:
    Link
    Why complain? Just join the "Dropped" Club. We are almost full to capacity so save yourself while you can.:X3:

Miyuu likes this.
  5. Pleasantly-plump

Pleasantly-plump Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep Yun Che is the reason I don't read harem tag novels. I didn't mind it at first but it slowly but surely became the main reason for his existence.

6. Super Duper Normal Human

Super Duper Normal Human Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “When Mom left this world, you didn’t even come home to take a look because of the harem you had outside…… When Grandma left this world, you waited for her to enter the coffin before you made your appearance, and only asked about matters of inheritance…… From my memories, other than living a life of debauchery outside, and asking Grandma for cultivation resources, you basically showed no interest in the Sect matters…… How can Grandma feel at ease leaving the Sect to you……” In pain, Lin Ruoxi looked at Yun Che, bit her lip and said, “Dad, do you not understand what you’re doing!?”

Edit:Opsss wrong novel and little typo

Arcturus and Star Collapse like this.
  7. lordbeirut

lordbeirut Emperor of Perdition

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how people delude themselves into defending and expecting others to agree with the wholly unnatural state which is Monogamy. Something which is embraced by less than 3% of all mammal species in the whole world and a fairly new concept even for mankind. The very idea of marriage for love is not even 150 years old. Marriage was always about protecting property and the inheritance of any children that came from said relationship, it was nothing more than a social contract with practical purposes that somehow became romanticised at some point. Before Victorian-style puritanism became a thing, monogamy as a true concept was simply a joke. Men were not only visiting whore houses on a regular basis but were even encouraged to do so. Both women and man in ancient rome were known to have several lovers amongst their servants.

8. NoveLuber

NoveLuber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    your thinking shows you obviously grew up in a place where marriage is between 2 people thing and polygamy is looked down upon or whatever.
    stop trying to judge based on your ideas you grew up with on Earth or whatever planet u came from.
    i dont like yun che that much either but he lives in a completely different world than you there are plenty of men who have many wives or maybe a rich bratty noble raping poor village girls a lot of shit goes on in that world yet all u do i see faults in the MC.
    its a world where the strong eats the weak unlike our world where it mostly ends with just bullying, a few bruises and mental traumas.
    people are killed, people are raped, strong men have many wives, strong women have many husbands. the strong have everything in that kind of world.

9. NoveLuber

NoveLuber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    finally someone here that can think. dont forget that how we grew up influences our way of thinking too. yun che lives in a different world where the strong does pretty much anything to the weak.
    really hating these brats that read xianxia novels and think their world and ours should be full of beautiful fake crap.

10. HesheFell

Reading List:
    Link
    All of these novels are against the gods/heavens/fate. I agree with everything else but ATG seemed cool until all these other novels were translated that were better written with better characters and events. Remember how IET descended to the "typical IET novel" category.

11. Miyuu

Miyuu ☆Innocent & Harmless☆The most normal☆『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    true indeed~ the reason why it's so popular is… ^ up there~ so I just let it go~ and dropped it!
    go read your dreamy sweet fantasy ppl~

12. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    ...hey.. even for that, yun che's cheating habits are pretty disgusting in my oppinion. Chasing another girl while his wife and kids are still missing are one of the last straws dood.
    How would you feel if the whole ATG series are genderbent? Even if all the girls are replaced with ikemen..

Miyuu likes this.
  13. Scarecrow

Scarecrow > dev/null

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a long time since I have dropped ATG, but looking around this thread you can see how cheap Yun Che's love is. Basically a slut.

You made me remember how people were hyped with Zhan Long and CD. Those were a trying times, I was seriously questioning my taste during that whole periode.

14. Fx100

Fx100 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't take long for u to realize yun che is a badboy type, just the fact that he care about the girl could be consider good enough if you expect him to be like linley and bring his girl everywhere he goes or sit at home and take care of the kids you can stop dreaming, it's already 400+ ch for you to start complaining

15. Miyuu

Reading List:
    Link
    That's why I said, it's a fantasy~
    See those comments where ppl frantically trying to justify their smoothche~
    That's cuz they too loooove to be a smoothche in their own dreams, Aaaand… Sleep with dozens of women, Have them falling sooo bad for you, Watch them die in the name of you~
    This is what you call EGOCENTRIC&DELUSIONAL~
    just let them have their dreams~
    I'm having much fun just reading these comments~

16. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
  17. HesheFell

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, I remember Zhan Long especially. Binged 5 volumes in 3 days and came to the conclusion it sucked balls. I hate to say it, but I've pretty much deserted ww. Except for any translations I'm already reading moving there, the only thing I visit for now is ISSTH. MGA, ATG, BTTH, etc. Those books only were exceptional when no exceptions existed. I actually always think back to that Chinese post about grass and weeds that Ren translated one time. People were angry, myself included, but now-
    Those were definitely the times:coffee:

Miyuu and Scarecrow like this.
  18. AkemuaTwo

AkemuaTwo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's just how it is, at some point everything becomes obsolete, or 'cliché'.

I can still stomach these series, but stuff like the martial god series (MGA, PMG etc,) kill me. Not to mention the other 3rd rate novels full of rape, NTR, pointless trash talk, just for the sake of getting the readers emotions riled up.

19. Miyuu

Reading List:
    Link
    *sigh* what can I say~
    There are still ppl who watch "Boku no Pico" afterall~

HesheFell likes this.
  20. HesheFell

Reading List:
    Link
    I
    Lol. I was seriously reminiscing and then you came along and said that. Broke my train of thought over here.

Miyuu likes this.