Recommendations Does anyone know a good Isekai Novel?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lexyth, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Lexyth

Lexyth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kono sekai Game : sounds really fun^^ will definetly check it out^^
    Kuma Bear: Uhm... sounds kinda wierd, but it has quite some good votes, so i'll check it out^^
    Overlord: Anime (waiting for season 3 on 10th), Manga (also at the latest), and Novel is already in my reading list, but i cant convince my self, since i kinda still like anime better, so i'm gonna see if theres a season after 3, and if not, i will read it^^

Thanks for the suggestions^^

2. Lexyth

Lexyth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, but even though it's only once a month, in my opinion i still like the manga better because of the feel, so i don't really wanna spoil myself with the diary. (Also tried it for 3 chapters, but just couldn't come to like the diary style).

3. yexiu

yexiu Daoist No-life

Reading List:
    Link
  4. deathrain

deathrain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    knight and magic (if you are ok with magic/robots)
    Mushoku Tensei (become really OP as mage, but as you will see his role in story is different)
    Revolution of the 8th Class Mage (might be closer to what you want but it's going back in time not world jump)
    Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou (another safe bet)

i would recommend Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (but it's in present/future time and no word switch, MC is the strongest mage ever)

5. TRIBAL2199

TRIBAL2199 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Death Mage Who Doesn’t Want a Fourth Time - This is currently my favorite Isekai story, even though the title made me put it off for a while.
    Everyone Else is a Returnee - Technically not an Isekai story as the MC gets left behind on earth for 1000 years while evryone else on Earth gets transported, but he becomes O.P. during this time and can travel to other worlds in later chapters.
    Harem warning for both.

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  6. Lexyth

Lexyth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Behemoth's Pet: Yeah, actually just found it 10 minutes before posting, but kinda wasn't sure if it's really what i was really what i was looking for, but i'll give it a try^^
    Akuyaku Reijo Ni Koi Wo Shite: I have the feeling i read the manga or so, but i'm not too sure, since theres not even a pic on the NU page^^ Will look into it. Looks fun^^
    SpiderMan(jk) Kumo desu ga: Already read the manga to the latest point and kinda think that it feels better, since i don't think it's easy to get into a spider mc in a novel, but i'll still give it a try, cause i really like the manga^^

7. Lexyth

Lexyth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. G4merSylver

G4merSylver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's either one or the other.

9. Lexyth

Lexyth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... i don't know... sounds pretty good from the premise (if it were Isekai), but since it doesnt seem to have anything magic like i cant say... Well, will look into it^^

Thanks for the suggestion^^

10. Lexyth

Lexyth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. GrimVeilRule

GrimVeilRule Dux Bellorum

Reading List:
    Link
    The Strange Adventure of a Broke Mercenary

12. Lexyth

Lexyth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Knights and Magic: Already saw the Anime and even though i liked the genius mc, i couldnt really get along with the robots xD
    Mushoku Tensei: Already read the manga to latest chap and really liked it so far^^ But, since i already started it as manga i'm probably gonna stay at that until it either doesnt get drawn anymore or i have enough time to reread everything^^ though maybe i'm still gonna reread it anyway xD
    Revolution 8th Class Mage: Premise sounds nice, even though i'm kinda "accustomed" to cultivators lately, that the reason for him is to "end" better seems a bit wierd... but will check it out^^
    Arifureta: Already said in another post, that i already read the manga and kinda lost the feeling near the end(of the manga, so somewhere around when he got out) (end = latest chap for me xD) sadly...
    Mahou koukou no rettousei: Already saw the anime and it's one of my favorites^^ Will see if the novel goes further, but if not, i think i'll just skip, since most is in the Anime(as i said, if its not longer).

13. Lexyth

Lexyth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Death Mage: Already had it on my list, but put it aside because of a ton of bad reviews, but i'll give it a try^^
    Everyone Else is a Returnee: My Second Favorite Novel after WMW^^ Even read it before WMW only last Month xD Would probably be first if it were a bit longer^^

14. Lexyth

Lexyth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhm... reading through the summary and review, even if there is a world with Sword&Magic, most said that he's not really OP, but even so, seems like a good novel, so i'll give it a try^^

15. GrimVeilRule

GrimVeilRule Dux Bellorum

Reading List:
    Link
    You should check out The Novel’s Extra he's not super OP but he has cheats.
    I don't want to spoil the story but him and the girl are alot stronger the they seem. (they don't hit OP though)

16. Lexyth

Lexyth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks^^ will give it a try. Seems quite interesting and also has a really good votes^^

Ah, ok^^

17. Lexyth

Lexyth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So after 1 1/2 hours of answering i'm gonna sort through the new Novels^^ Thanks for all the suggestions so far^^ I'll probably not be able to answer as fast as before, hehe...

18. sadmanex

sadmanex [I'm popular too]

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    The 21 century Archmage starts off in the moder era while he learns about magic. Than he gets sent to another world, but be warned this novel looks to be drop.

20. deathrain

deathrain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LN go much further than anime, i think latest translated vol is 19 (i'm still at vol 18). and anime goes up to vol. 8. but as LN reader i can tell you anime leave out too much details. yokohoma arc was ok but first and nine competition arc's were far to short and much of good stuff was left out, also there is chapter how yotsuba got it's infamous status.

technically Douluo Dalu is also a isekai, since he was reincarnated in different world.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018