tales of herding god

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by sivasms, Jul 11, 2018.

1. sivasms

sivasms Immortal novel Emperor

Reading List:
    Link
    It is interesting and I am around 400ish chapter I think here is where it gets serious but there are only three hundred chapters released from that so I am planning to pause it for a while and read something else what is your opinion guys, whether the story gets more interesting in the next few hundred chapters or should I wait for a while and then read again?

2. Eternalce1

Eternalce1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Depends on what you prefer. Like most stereotypical CN, they usually drag it out for few thousand chapters. So, it's basically safe to say that it will not be only 300 more from your current chapter.

3. Ol bugga

Ol bugga Carved of stone

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately for you, tales of herding gods is nothing like the stereotypical cn novel

sivasms and Sheenius like this.
  4. Sheenius

Sheenius Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would not be able to wait a few days without reading anything about mu'er :eek: Every sidecharacter there has more depth than most mc's and its so refreshing to not have this >>triumph in one area(plane), than move to the next and start from 0<< for once! Really thought through and so many new ideas i didnt read befor :)

sivasms likes this.
  5. sivasms

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter are you guys at

6. Eternalce1

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is that?

7. sivasms

Reading List:
    Link
    It breaks conventional norms for a xianxia novel , where you expect cliché and arrogant young master and chasing after mc's girls and sect infighting but here there are no such cliché and more interestingly mc breaks conventional tropes and it is a enjoyable read on its own

8. sivasms

Reading List:
    Link
    There are multiple realms but mc stays in the main realm and the story progress on this realm , politics on this is a bit refreshing it is a must read for the fans who are bored with conventional stereotypes and have patience to try for a few hundred chapters before judging it

9. Sheenius

Sheenius Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are actually quite a lot of points to be made there. Dont want to spoiler, though. I really like how this novel handles the thematic of good and bad. Like mentioned befor, all the characters have depth to them and the only narrow minded people there are those which were brainwashed by indoctrination which is a big part of this novel. The Characters there are just great, from really wise to ridiculous funny, shameless, caring... even one who doesnt even speak, a chicken or a certain fat pet are more lovely and more fleshed out then some sidekicks we got usually :D
    I highly recommend it, just read it!:)

10. Eternalce1

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently reading it, already waiting for Quida to publish more. While I agree it looks fantastic and cracks me up, I hope I will not be baited into some narrative of the power of Qin Mu later on.

11. Raizhee

Raizhee bubblegum bitch

Reading List:
    Link
    The mc sounds interesting and the surrounding characters are decent as well. I find it hard to stack something once I start reading so rip me and stacking it :///

Hopefully it won't fall really badly in the future ( since we all know most CN fall hard at some point ).