LCD The Black Technology Chat Group of the Ten Thousand Realms

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Hell_me, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Hell_me

Hell_me Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So...i absolutely adores this novel, i loved it enough that i enjoy reading it even if i'm using GT(this really messed my english tho) up to ch 389 as of this time, and because finally there is a group who grace us with a translation.:D

Because i really loves to have the thread for sharing your though and discuss about this novel, but found out no LCD thread been created yet:(, i decided to create this thread myself.

Feel free to share anything regarding this novel ;);)(y)(y)
    Please use spoiler box if you wanna ppst spoilers, though it would be nice if you don't post spoiler, but hey freedom of speech and all

NuLink: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-black-technology-chat-group-of-the-ten-thousand-realms/

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    jcgomez1 likes this.
  2. Life123

Life123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't tried it yet. Is it cliche MC with OP abilities. I tend to like shameless protagonists

Hell_me likes this.
  3. Hell_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Not exactly OP...well if you count technologically advanced is op then yeah.

This MC.....ain't shameless, well not typical movel shameless. He's more like normal dude that have moment here and there but overall his temperament more aloof than amything

4. Life123

Life123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll try it.

Hell_me likes this.
  5. Hell_me

Reading List:
    Link
    :rolleyes::):):)
    It's okay tho if you found out that you don't like it later. Unlike some people, i fully acknowledged that everyone have different taste. Albeit i'm somewhat happy that you're interested to read it

6. RR Vocaloid

RR Vocaloid RoyalRoad.com Slepragt

Reading List:
    Link
    As soon as I saw the synopsis I decided never to touch the series. Feels like those novels with red packets and stuff but with cringey plagiarized characters.

So basically terror infinity + cultivation chat room or whatever.

Westeller likes this.
  7. Hell_me

Reading List:
    Link
    While i get where you came from but i couldn't help becone highly annoyed when you compare it to the other chat group novel. Unlike in the other chat group novel the protag in BlackTech Chat respect the "plagiarized char", as if he doesn't lied his condition an all that jazz, when in technoligal problem he asked them advice, not like in that other novel where the mc become too arrogant without any clear basis....god i hate ccg so much and you just have to bring it up

8. ryosuke08

ryosuke08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldn't you graciously provide us (the readers of this post) the link for research? Thank you in advance.

Hell_me likes this.
  9. Hell_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Just google : "万界黑科技聊天群 uu"

I just love how LZ (Blacktech Chat Group Mc name is Lu Zixin according to GT) and Red Queen behaves to each other :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2018
  10. jcgomez1

jcgomez1 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please add the link to the novelupdates page for easier access for new readers.

Hell_me likes this.
  11. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    is it fun to plagiat others' creation?
    yes it is
    thought so..

Hell_me likes this.
  12. Hell_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Done at the last of my first post on this thread

jcgomez1 likes this.
  13. Hell_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Well then please put you opinion on the proper place
    Here's the link for you conveinant:
    https://book.qidian.com/info/1010903770
    If you wanna protest don't do it on the forum which the author maybe doesn't even know it exist.

14. Stealth

Stealth Elegant Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    so a full course technology or with a little cultivation(magical spiritual qi heaven tribulation etc)?

15. Hell_me

Reading List:
    Link
    So far as chapter 422 no, there are no cultivation just pure techgasm and business....although LZ got that perfect superhuman serum from Red Queen(resident evil) if i'm not wrong...

16. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    just one man dialog,
    why so serious?

17. RR Vocaloid

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, no. The fact that they're plagiarized at all shows no respect at all to those characters. Like whenever I start reading a Chinese novel and they introduce a character named Tony Stark and they're outright Iron Man, I'm out. Like I get referencing a character, but full on ripping them off and getting them completely wrong, which I'm 100% sure they're doing in this novel, is just downright cringy.

To be honest, I hate CCG as well because it started okay but became boring as heck really quickly. I'm comparing it because it's the most popular story of this particular format that's been translated so far.

Hell_me likes this.
  18. Hell_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Simply because your complain was missplaced. I also sorry because beforehand i'm still mad because someone compared BlackTech Chat Group to CCG.

Although i still stand that you're rude tho, not too much, just like some b-rated movie star trying to act like S-Rated star...it's funny tbh:blobpopcorn:

19. Hell_me

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand? BlackTech CG while indeed introduce Tony as Iron Man cuz Tony Stark IS iron man. The premise of BlackTech CG that MC got hinself as admin of chat group that connect space and time....
    I dare you to say that you never fantasize yourself chatting with your fav movie char.
    Tho i admit i hate CCG

20. RR Vocaloid

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorta reminds me of that one novel that I refused to read because it had a badly photoshopped Hulk as its cover. I think it was called Monster Factory or something like that. It eventually changed covers to some crappy looking cartoon monster that had nothing to do with the story either. I personally think the translator changed it to that just to stop people from 0.5 starring and refusing to read it due to the Hulk cover.

YES Loli NO Touch likes this.