Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Rurella

Rurella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with everything that Fiorisi said, but...
    Isn't the reason that NMJ was so violent and volatile in the interaction in the Empathy flashback because JGY was agitating him with the false use of Sound of Lucidity? So I don't think that's their usual level of interaction...
    So before that ruined fans scene, I'm leaning towards how JC and JL's relationship is like. So like a General "tiger mom" type and a "young mistress" who would rather be someone refined in the arts than fight. Looking back towards the 15yr old flashback, NHS was always a little bit manipulative but it seems all rather innocent and more for the sake of keeping tiger mom from spanking him.

Something in the line of "Oh no, if I don't figure out how to get a passing grade (via cheating lol) big bro NMJ will beat me up and make me run 100 laps QAQ!!! #SayNoToHardWork #WorkSmartNotHard #IJustWantToEnjoyLife". It's also implied that he's not as talented as a lot of the others in his generation so that enforces his thoughts that he doesn't need to be ambitious since it's not like he's supposed to inherit the sect or show off, originally.

I like to think he blackened after the whole qi-deviation thing though, so if you're doing that, please, by all means, make him the black-bellied, fake white-lotus type lol. I would love to see how he perceives everything in accordence to the timeline of the novel's main plot.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    Aeli, Attica, Cypress and 3 others like this.
  2. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL!!! The hashtags!! :blobrofl: Practically my attitudes towards my studies, answering my exam questions with more than three "I don't know's" :blobjoy::blobjoy:
    Laying Huaisang's character like this just makes me awestruck at him, he went from a 0 to a 100 without anyone noticing even JGY. Huaisang practically turned his weaknesses into strengths, and now that I think it about it his tactics is sort of similar to JGY's? Manipulating, deceiving, oscar level acting and using the people around them as "chess pieces." Though both had different reasons for their actions, one did it out of revenge for his fallen brother and the other to remain in power. Mingjue is certainty amazing in terms of fighting capabilities but Huaisang is brilliant as a tactician, honestly if both were alive the Nie Sect would've been powerful!:aww: But then again Huaisang became who he is now due to his brother's death so he might've turned out differently...there are too many "What if" in this novel :blobsleepless:

Aeli, Rurella, Cypress and 2 others like this.
  3. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Gudong Subs uploaded a video on how to watch GDC/FOD overseas legally!

4. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish I had a sibling who would do all this on my laptop for me lol....... Btw your profile pic is good I like it little lan zhan

5. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Lil Lan Zhan is so cute :blobmelt:

6. Waterrain

Waterrain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If only my older sister was still living in the same house as me :blobsob: then I would get her to do this for me for she is great at this kind of stuff. (She married about 5 years ago and lives several states away). I'm afraid to try since not too tech savy and dont wanna mess up :sweating_profusely:
    *Side Note:Been thinking of typing up a fanfic for the founder of diabolism :blobicecreamlove: but ah so tough to decide whether AU :blobpopcorn: or 'Everyday Means Everyday' :blobpopcorn_cool: or something that is super heartbreaking :blobsob:

Dayong9909 and Rufi-sidd like this.
  7. Acsis

Acsis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Everyday means Everyday sounds good, just avoid the heartbreaking stuff.

8. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Cemlemine, Aeli, biiru and 9 others like this.
  9. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so confused.... I miss my cousin at times like this...

10. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Cemlemine, readerz, Aeli and 8 others like this.
  11. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Cease-Lesh and Cypress like this.
  12. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

And here's the absolutely adorable audio drama short about WWX trying to annoy LWJ into teaching him the Gusu dialect! As usual, this will only be up with audio for a short while before I take it down and re-upload the no-audio version.

13. K.san

K.san take me back to 2017

Reading List:
    Link
    You're amazing... People on Weibo were dissing this one translator who posted Vietnamese subs with audio and refused to take it down. You really go into so much trouble taking this off and uploading one with no audio and even telling people how to obtain the Maoer raws. Thank you so much!

Aeli and Soulfill like this.
  14. joktzer

joktzer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    biiru and Cypress like this.
  15. Waterrain

Waterrain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobcry:Help :blob_pompom:How do LWJ and WWX refer to each other :blobicecreamlove: when alone and when around other people :sweating_profusely: for this one gets confused about the names :blobsob: this one needs to know :blobowoevil_horns:everyday means everyday :cookie:for have plot bunnies that wanna be typed :blobparty:

16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I think LWJ called WWX Wei Ying??? And all I know is that during sex (and daily life), WWX called LWJ using various names

Blossomroad and Waterrain like this.
  17. Yuslia

Yuslia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha that lil Lan Zhan over there XD Screenshot_20180713-065935.png

readerz, Aeli, LadyBlue and 11 others like this.
  18. Blossomroad

Blossomroad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think they might be trying to gain a following with focusing more on action scenes like how Quan Zhi Gao Shou gained interest with that bombastic fight trailer and the live matches.

Considering the medium is animation, it's probably a bit harder to get all the details out without making it into a longwinded monologue. I also feel sorry for new fans who haven't started with the novel first before getting into the animation.

joktzer likes this.
  19. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Lil Lan Zhan is practically the fandom

Fiorisi, Rufi-sidd and chelascarlet like this.
  20. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh also, I just realized! Lan WangJi doesn't use the silence spell against Jin Ling in episode 2, which removes the introduction of that skill. Will he still use it against WWX in the Cloud Recesses flashback, or will they cut the spell out entirely? (It does come up later in the story too...)

Cypress, cici and Blossomroad like this.