Spoiler Supernatural Rebirth Genius Girl Diviner

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by fabrayist, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for all the awesome spoilers but i'm at a part were Mc fox spirit snow lake is missing and she gains another younger fox spirit but what happened to snow lake?

2. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Snow lake is about to have a level up, where he needs to survive thunder, sorry forgot the term for that, but he has to leave MC because of his cultivation, but don’t worry he will return though it would be pretty far in the novel... and the other younger fox spirit will be a companion too though she with the ghost child will leave MC almost at the end of the novel different from snow lake who decided to protect and guard MC all her life..l

Yumika12345 likes this.
  3. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie::cookie::cookie: Thank you gives cookies. I'm also curious about her master and where he is? Who are the people controlling him?

4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heavenly Tribulation?

Yumika12345 and ChuChi like this.
  5. Yumika12345

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm wondering but does the MC become an immoral? Does she help snow lake heal his face?

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  6. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for the late replies, i’ll try answering them but as i read this pretty far back, idk how much info i can give...:blobsweat:

Lemme see...:hmm:

@Yumika12345 MC’s master originally was supposed to die young-ish but due to MC interfering, with protag halo for back-up, she managed to change her master’s life. In the course of the novel, MC tries to find ways to extend her master’s life but her master understood that he is getting old and is already thankful for the extended life and having such an accomplished and filial disciple. However, due to his advance age, though he looks youger due to his cultivation, he is susceptible to outside influence... which is the bulk of the 2nd arc..
    he was possessed by the spirit of Abe, the most powerful and influential practitioner in Japan... actually, this novel is rife with the inserts of the chinese-japanese war so you may read some contradictory opinions on them... so Abe is this immortal spirit who used MC’s master’s body and schemed behind the scene to sort-of steal MC’s spiritual power.

Immortal? I don’t think so iirc... but at the end of the novel, they managed to acquire a device that can time travel, so in a form? But i think, they can only go in the past and not in the future... and sorry :blobconfounded: but i don’t think she managed to heal Snow as even Snow himself that only the Thunder god can reverse the damage... but anyone can correct me cause i honestly am not sure...

@LaDyViL yep, thank you, that was the term:blobhug:

@RainbowElfe there are many, though the most obvious as the 2nd ML is her original life’s crush who had come to like/love her in the current life... there are also many ambiguous ones that borders on pedo in my opinion... i mean her other master, the one who taught her appraisal of antiques felt some kind of attraction to her while she was i think 5? Woah...:blobunamused: then there was 2nd ML’s father who was also attracted to her for a short time, but good for him for not acting on those as he has a wife and child... there was also MC’s disciple inherited from her master... it took a long time before that person fell in love with somebody else... and... i can’t think of anyone else....

Hope this helps....

D_ania, LaDyViL and morticia_addams like this.
  7. D_ania

D_ania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, I'm currently at chapter 1344. Wahahahaha...it so messy with this secrets, relationships, and MISUNDERSTANDING!!! My stomach hurts! Wahahahha...

Btw, who's the real grandpa of Yang Zhimei? Jiang? I don't think so, but why the hell Yang Zhimei didn't clear the misunderstanding early? Haihh...well, she also thought that Jiang was her's family. But, do DNA test please! Don't be so stupid and ignorant!! You're a doctor (not really) but! Urghh...:facepalm::facepalm:

8. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please tell about the translated chapters... Its about her going to school... School arc perhaps...??

Sasakira likes this.
  9. KIMMY B

KIMMY B Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we pleaseee:aww: get some more details on the interactions:bloblove: bet ML and MC needs more juice:blobnosebleed: