Discussion Daily Guild - Slime-fest Discovery!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Lazriser, Jul 12, 2018.

?

Reaction poll to this latest issue!

1. "......"

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. What the fuck were you on... can I have some?

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  3. Where can I buy these slime extracts?

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. How do I join the Daily Guild?

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the Daily Guild and thanks to Monster Research Society, Agricultural Magic Science, and the adventurers that contributed to this fine discovery on the common slime!
    Slime are monsters that are extremely weak being the iconic low level monster they are, but this only follows a system of click and hit. A system that enables the characteristics of a slime; its design being a monstrous gelatin that is able to melt most of everything it consumes from contact and having physical immunity against physical attacks due its substance. While slime have such dangerous characteristics, they can still be eliminated like any other creature.

Every creature in the world has a life source and it can be anything - like the nucleus of a slime which are almost transparent material floating any part in the slime except for the amount of life energy which vary from many names and types. The common life source of a slime is crystallize making it easy to see but hard to hit or break due to the constitution of the slime - agile, immune to physical attacks and its toxic substance it excretes from its insides which is transparent to the eyes.
    Now, can slime be eaten? Yes, researchers suggest that slime can be eaten to many methods from scorching it dead or capturing it alive. Slime taste bitter but the nucleus are good resources for earning capital or absorbing the remnant life energy in the source, but it is ill advice not to do so, as monsters have completely different constitutions than humans.

The remnant gelatin or essence can be used for spices or flavored drinks for those who like exotic taste and due to the slime eating habit, most of everything it eats is directly converted to energy and the remaining parts become nutrients to keep the body mass and strength of the slime.

Studies also concluded that apparently slime remains can invigorate dead skin and make your complexion healthy and young. Many female customers secretly buy slime extracts for a small sum in somewhere at the markets. Slime essence is also good for medicine and solutions which are compatible with other mixtures or cures to specific or common poisons.
    The common slime may be the weakest creature in the globe but fair warning: slime contribute in the ecosystem unlike other monsters. Slime eat dirt or filth through their constitution and by directly converting it to energy and nutrients; the remains become clean and purer than its former state.

Warning: this is a brief discussion on common slime, and for slime which evolve or level up from their common rankings. Researchers are still studying the biology and habitats of such slime including boss level slime.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  2. xtremeloldude

xtremeloldude the slime guy

Reading List:
    Link
    ...i feel obligated to answer to this despite having no clue what's going on

3. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the Daily Guild. A newspaper company or News Guild which compile information and deliver the latest discoveries made in the Guilds and Guild HQ.

4. HeartPearcingSpear

HeartPearcingSpear Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well you did a terrific job but you missed it evolution paths(as innumerable the may be)

5. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    This are about common slime (plural). For slime that evolve, please read the warning in the last spoiler.

6. HeartPearcingSpear

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i do have a paper on me based on my understanding of how the path for cultivating a weapon any type(it's based on chinese style cultivation) if news guild wants i can post it .

7. Sheep

Sheep Best Original Sheep

Reading List:
    Link
    Slime live matter. Protecc slime girl for our future.

8. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn:
    So someone made a News Guild, but didn't announce any News about themselves making a News Guild?

9. HeartPearcingSpear

Reading List:
    Link
    Understood

Lazriser likes this.
  10. Khatulistiwa

Khatulistiwa An Egg Eternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Neroids in KonoSuba also a kind of slime ?

11. Lazriser

Reading List:
    Link
    If the appearance matches a gelatin like substance, then yes, it could be a descendant or newly evolved slime.

12. Stealth

Stealth Elegant Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    did they include the holy book of doujin as slime research materials?

13. Touma212

Touma212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still waiting common slime in monster girl encyclopedia.

14. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish you guys can put some slime picture. They're pretty common in any isekai manga afterall.