LCD Every Day the Protagonist Wants to Capture Me

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by alexfilia, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    I loved how CY realized he loves XX! and the aftermath is so funny! you fighted to the bitter end CY! Congrat Xie Xi! the only thing I disliked is this teleportation because the only purpose was to create the opportunity for you know that... why the enemy should leave such a random formation without meaning? I would have preferred this was an actual trap and there was real danger and then after they solved the situation they could do the did...

Chiiiiiiiii and readerz like this.
  2. PurpleMousse

PurpleMousse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aha I hope that one day the fish eating can be done in broad daylight and not hidden in the shadows along with more details

readerz likes this.
  3. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Finishing up the next chapter. I'm aiming to release it this Saturday. I think I get more comments on weekends. (y)

4. PurpleMousse

PurpleMousse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhhhh AHHHHH AHHHHHHH!!!!!! What does this mean?????? CLIFFF HANGER

readerz likes this.
  5. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    I still think that Chu Shuntian is the evil twin... Oh my god, Chu yu has shizun's boyfriend inside him LOL
    P.S. there are all these new guys I wonder who is suppose to be the original last boss of the novel?

readerz likes this.
  6. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't it exciting? The cliffhanger ending is a bit much but the little flashback in the Mausoleum Ruins was great.

7. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    If only Chu Sheng knew what Xie Xi was doing while he talked with Chu yu in his room LOL I'm surprised Chu Yu still want to leave... after more of ten year I thought he got used to his new life and he also has a lover... I wonder how he will get the clues to find the secret realm since he only know it does exist and nothing else...

readerz likes this.
  8. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Pardon my naive self but with scamming does it mean Xie Xi isn't really injured? or Shizun is using the injury to give them time to be alone? P.S. I really liked the last part with Chu yu LOL I can't quit laughting thinking about Xie Xi's face LOL

readerz likes this.
  9. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    The answer is in the next chapter but feel free to read the following spoiler:

Yes, Shizun scammed Chu Yu using those blue lights. Xie Xi is actually not injured, lol.

*laughs* :blobangel:

10. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :LOL: Mpgreg tag, everyone! Chu Yu said Xie Xi wants to add an Mpreg tag. Do you think it's actually going to happen??? :blobparty::blobparty:

Chuyin, Rilise and PiayaParty like this.
  11. Chuyin

Chuyin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, I literally just read those two chapters that I missed because of my work.

This is ... so delicious, my god! *holding on to her heart, sobbing with delight* I adore such author`s tricks with the main character - shota, because it is sweet, charming and very very cute! I perfectly understand Xie Xi and others who want to cuddle this Little Fish. Or jade dumpling? Haha

Mpgreg tag? I think that would be great. I can not say that I am a fan of this tag, but I love these characters so much that the thought of such a development causes tenderness and delight (I hope I don’t look crazy, haha).

It also makes me fantasize about future events. I like to imagine how Little Fish is growing again, faster than an ordinary child, but Xie Xi has the opportunity to play with the growing dumpling Chu Yu. Surely as a teenager, he too was charming!

PiayaParty, Ryss and readerz like this.