Spoiler BL ~ A Skeleton with Power in the Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.danmeila.com/xuanhuanlingyi/14239.html

[​IMG]

Oops! This image does not follow our content guidelines. To continue publishing, please remove it or upload a different image.

Author: Yangyang Feixue

Chapters: 70

Translation: Not Available

Danmeila Rating: 9.5/10

Description:

A small skeleton in the undead world inadvertently passed through to the end of the world, his limited IQ found that his boss seems to be weak, as a good subordinate, he decided to first protect the boss, when it becomes annoying, then directly turn the boss himself.

Gao Song inadvertently encountered a strange encounter. At first, he used this skeleton as a combat partner and raise it.

Until one day, this skeleton became a man, and Gao Song made a new decision. Don't hesitate to rush to eat.

- This MC will make you cry laughing a lot

- MC was part of a skeleton army from the undead world. He was his Boss's most trusted subordinate. One day, an accident happened, his Boss's most treasured golden bead fell into a black hole. MC being a loyal subordinate did not hesitate to jump and catch the bead. But the bead was cracked in half. Half of it was absorbed into his body.

In another world, ML was fighting a hoard of zombies alone. He was close to death when a golden light was absorbed into his body. Then he saw a golden skeleton standing near him.

MC, being a skeleton and with a limited IQ, did not know anything about humans. When he saw ML he mistakenly thought he was his old boss. Because his Boss in the underworld became a human (in MC's words 'fat and ugly'). So he started following ML.

- Since MC cannot talk 'human' and can only make 'kakaka' sounds, the misunderstandings will make you LOL

- This is a really funny read, and it does not lack any gore, fighting scenes and cough smut cough

- Stupidly cute and adorable MC, Stupidly loyal and pampering ML

- I highly recommend this! Reading this is a must!

@alexfilia

2. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Will MC ever turn human? Or how exactly does their relationship work??

3. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    yes, mc will turn human, its in the spoilers....... lol.....
    Relationship is based on misunderstanding until mc gained a human body....

4. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yes it´s there xD sorry I got confused. This story sounds incredibliy funny

cheerydandan likes this.
  5. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The skeleton in the cover photo looks so... Um fierce . Pffftt... :blob_grin::blob_grin: . Cant imagine mc like that .

cheerydandan likes this.
  6. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor @winter-t @LaDyViL @Sakhyu @cici @SnowTime @MoMoePom @SummerX
    @kiara8 @readerz @krrizis @Kittsune @Shem @Toyo @Hotato @Novel otaku desu @Matsurika @kly @sinyueliang @ludagad @Luen @DarkBlue @Yuslia @clear @dustmite @smr85 @lalalyly @iampsyx @HesheFell @Kailyria20 @Shizun @Misaki Yata @Haigi @XD @xiin @PKitty @insteadofdeath @Victuuri @ShenHua @Corensi @vsukio @-kiai- @Kleep @ChuChi @Cohran @azure_sea @mereumsama @Hatchy @jadelin @Neelambori @Ami @Shizuka15 @NerdExpress @Popipopipoi @kumquatsjingleheimer @Nokiyoh @K-ralara @MikotoP @purple_mangosteen @Taida07 @Matthew9999 @Hasr11 @Rilise

@missycin @Skyelyne @blaze27 @dontwanttotell @Miri-Bell @Ezralva @DJdragone @leva @CrazedCookies @Leir @Selax @Regalia1896 @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @Nokita @maya_sov @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @pcheshire @Loriel @byebye @Vi.M @Raneday @LavenderBlizzard @psychobee @theragingpanda @Ease @LiYao @SmilePlease @li.king24 4 @Zhen_Qing

@ferrelrose @cheerydandan @Raizendeville @aNonYm0U5 @Rabbitanairy @foxymirage @LiYao @Boinkers @Khysylia @UpInTheAir @Food food @Ashie @Lisstr @blues86 @rainbowturtle @GD2318 @ahsudole @imsodone @Wildelily @Dayong9909 @Haruka1409 @WagKalimutan @GinDole @Tintl @veihakase @DeanRae @haweii @Sasakira @etern @MidnightKaito @michoux @jyuuxvii @xilainia @Fieyy-Qa @JadeBunny @Levanta @Storymonster @Ash Astin @solomaize @Ninjagal @EveningWind @Silver_Moon789 @Yukki576 @Juria @Lunnear @KazeYuki @waraa @misminor @Shigure Hakuya @LoneSoul @Grandia @YukiShiiro @ThePinkHotPot @curryninja @lifeisbittersweet @Shionismad @KuroBaraHime @shouahang58 @XiaoPingGuo @bitterblackrabbit @Ryss @Moocakey @324722 @AaronKing @Cian-Chan

7. LazyLizzy

LazyLizzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what's AnZiLou's weapon:cookie::cookie:? The one that was made from the metal the he bought at the market? Cuz the translation I get is 'brick' and I just can't help but laugh when I immediately imagined it :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Kleep likes this.
  8. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmaooo

Uh, I would recommend changing the title to "A Skeleton with Power in the Apocalypse"

A small skeleton from the realm of departed spirits accidentally made his way to an apocalypse.

With his limited IQ, he discovered that his Boss seems to have turned weak.

As a good skeleton with value, he decided to protect his Boss first.

If one day he gets tired of that, he can overthrow his Boss and sit himself in the seat.

Gao Shuo unintentionally met a strange skeleton. in the beginning, he had treated this skeleton as a fighting partner and took care of it that way.

Until one day, this skeleton transformed into a human. Gao Shuo who was conquered by cuteness made a new decision: Jump and eat him without hesitation.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  9. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    thx :D and done~

10. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Added another summary bit >_>

Kleep likes this.
  11. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link

Sounds super interesting! Is there any smut?

Shizun and Kleep like this.
  12. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you won’t be disappointed ;):D

13. WagKalimutan

WagKalimutan Mpreg Lover, Married To Yaoi

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks very interesting.. *will read it soon :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:* Damn classes and part time jobs.. eating my Yaoi time..

Kleep and readerz like this.
  14. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I started MTL for this novel...

Beginning already made me laugh lol. Setting is like this, sorta:

MC = skeleton = Anzi Lou = shou
    ML = Gao Song = gong

ML is in zombie apocalypse. There are ability users by the way (as is usual for Chinese version of this setting). He's been betrayed by his comrades and is desperately trying to survive despite his injuries. Just as the zombies are about to get him, a big golden whirlwind/tornado shows up and knocks them away. This is MC -- who is a trusted skeleton subordinate of his lord and somehow ended up going through some kind of spatial tear/portal to this world.

It's kinda difficult to tell, but MC's boss seems to be a lich or something who took human form (or in MC's words, became ugly. LOL). During a fight or something, boss dropped some kind of precious golden pellet or jindan type thing that MC tried to save. In the process of saving it, MC got warped to zombie world.

MC saves ML because ML looks like his boss. I.e. 'ugly' person. Because I don't think MC knows what looks good for humans. XD

MC wonders how his boss got so weak suddenly, but protects him like a good subordinate. The golden jindan thing also ended up getting partially absorbed by him -- he turns into a golden skeleton. MC is also trying to beef up his unreasonably weak 'boss' by using all sorts of cultivation type tactics -- all of which ML absorbs like a sponge.

Fukaku, Karry, cheerydandan and 14 others like this.
  15. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds freakin incredible. Pretty unique too.
    So does this cute gold skeleton just follow ML everywhere clicking his bones?
    How does he teach cultivation if he can’t speak (he can’t speak right?)?

readerz likes this.
  16. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    He gains the ability to speak when he turns into a human in chapter 12.

17. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, MC is intent on protecting his 'boss.' Their communication difficulties are hilarious (before MC could speak).

MC (at least before speaking) doesn't really teach cultivation. It's more that he throws ML into nutritious body refining fluids and things like that. XDDD

Funny scene: MC was trying to eat, but food just keeps falling out of him because he's a skeleton. MC gets angry. Then ML constructs some kind of bag-stomach so MC could hold the food in. ML ends up watching MC fondly, feeling like he's taking care of a cute kid with brain problems lol.

Fukaku, Karry, cheerydandan and 18 others like this.
  18. hothotpot

hothotpot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gasp! A skeleton character! (๑⊙ロ⊙๑) And skeleton is able to eat because of ML...

it looks like ML is fattening him up (ノ)ω(ヾ) to eat later hehehe

19. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    I skimmed the ending (HE). There's... a lot of 'eating' going on, judging by that married couple fight they had. All their underlings know that their usual fight involves ML doing the MC a little too hard/much, resulting in MC getting in a huff. LOL

20. wildthorn

wildthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A lot of novels waiting for me to finish them but I can't help myself this looks hilarious I will go and mtl this

Kleep and readerz like this.