Corrupt a Wish

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Aria Hime, Feb 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Zelphi

Zelphi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted, the best and most uncorruptible wish comes to you but in the time you were thinking, NUF got shut down.

I wish I was more responsible as a person.

Emmyy likes this.
  2. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted~

Congratulations for winning the world's first ever Most Responsible Person Competition! :blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

As a reward, the Committee of Responsible Conducts gives you..... MORE RESPONSIBILITIES!!!

Isn't it exciting? Now, you are responsible for running the whole world as all 7 billion people of the world laze around. We will never forget to outstanding contributions to the progress of mankind.

I wish for a huge pillow~

3. Zelphi

Zelphi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted, a huge pillow comes to you in the mail from an unknown sender and unbeknownst to you, it's full of bedbugs. Once you bring the package in, the small bugs have already started their slow war of attrition where a few of their elite somehow always survive your attempts at pest control only to find out you missed a few. You move once you're tired of expending the effort, but the ones who like you best crawl into your luggage and person to take the journey with you to your new home.

I wish all surgeries became non-invasive but more effective.

4. Karamell

Karamell ✿~Peaceful Days~✿

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted, surgeries were now done with radiation. Better pray that you don’t get cancer from it :blobokhand:
    P.S. don’t ask me how it is going to work cause I have no clue lol

I wish for all trash to disappear after an hour on the ground.

5. Valcryst

Valcryst 『Theorizing Panda』 ʕ-ᴥ – ʔ 『Ddraigslayer』 ︻デ═一

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted~

A booming voice from the heavens shouts, "REAL LIFE HAS STARTED!".

Confused, you look around your room. Everything is the same, nary a thing out of place. You look down at yourself, nothing feels wrong. 'So what the hell was that voice about?', you wonder to yourself.
    Shaking off the weirdness that came about this wonderful morning, you start preparing for the day. You go about your day like normal and yet a nagging feeling that something is off still lingers within your mind.

To get rid of the feeling, you decide to treat yourself with an ice cream cone.
    You are eating the ice cream on the way home when out of nowhere, a speeding car cuts across your path, startling you.
    You stumble backwards and drop the rest of your icecream in the process.
    And once again a voice sounds,
    "1 Icecream Cone, Despawned"

And that's when it hit you, you are playing a VRMMORPG called Real Life.
    An "early 2000's era" life simulator that has an frivolous object auto-despawn feature to lessen the load of the VRPod processor by despawning unwanted object like trash on the street. You continue wasting time playing as a young person in the early 2000's era...

(I hope that counts :blobsmilehappyeyes:)

I wish for unending blackjacks hands for me(not the bot) in Blackjack. :aww:

Emmyy, Bad Storm and Karamell like this.
  6. Zelphi

Zelphi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted, but blackjack becomes the only game you can think about. Your loved ones are worried. You've been sitting at the computer for days even though the storm has long since shut down all power in the vicinity, but your hands still move and you still stare at the screen. Your eyes roam the black screen, and you keep whispering "Yes. Yes!" under your breath. What's more worrisome is that once the power does come on, the screen turns on to the blackjack game.

I wish summer didn't bring so many bugs out.

Valcryst likes this.
  7. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    granted, but it has more to do which how deadly the sun and how it scorches all that dare appear in front of its majestic form than anything else

I wish for a talking cat

8. WingedZombie

WingedZombie [Poor_Hero’s Clone]

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted. You have a talking cat. Which then starts to reveal all your secrets to everyone it sees.

I wish my !hit on the piñata, which I’m going to do after this post wins me a Pokemon.

9. Karamell

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted, you get...

THE MOST AMAZING...

BEST LOOKING...

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...

THE STRONGEST POKÉMON TO HAVE EVER EXISTED...

Magikarp!!!
    Note: This magikarp is unevolvable and only knows splash
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I wish to never get bug bites

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  10. Kuroihagane

Kuroihagane Investi-gathor

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted, but you get a vampire bite instead which turns you into a vampire without you realizing it.... until you suddenly turn to ash under sunlight

I wish I could skip one day in a week

11. shin chan

shin chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted, but the day that will be skipped will be your birthday from now on and you will also never be able to celebrate it from now onwards

I wish for , life.

12. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted~
    You get life but everyone around you dies. Even animals. You'll live a life full of sorrow and pain and loneliness. In the end, you'll just ask yourself, "Was that really having a life?"

I wish more people hit the piñata so I could peacefully go to sleep~

13. Karamell

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted, piñatas will now randomly appeared your backyard and whenever someone passes by it, they are required to hit it.
    P.S You have no way of removing any piñatas until it has been cracked open.

I wish to have a plan for what I’m going to do in the future

14. Scholar Occult Cauldron

Scholar Occult Cauldron Bonk Maestro | Ascended

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted, but every time you come up with a plan a random variable ruins [the plan].

I wish that I could use telekinesis.

15. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    granted, but as you go out deep into the forest to test this new power away from prying eyes, amidst the tall grass of the forest floor you see a shadow dashing towards you. a bright light flashes blinding you before you could take a proper look at the person, but you could tell it was around the shape of a child, its words had a air of immaturity as they were spoken. but before you could comprehend anymore you are in a world of pain, the piercing sting of it all getting rid of any coherent thought you might of formed. this torture drags on as you feel your self weakening, as your opponent toys with you, bring you down slowly towards the release that is death, a concept that seems more and more tantalizing as you endure this hellish torment. but as your eyes begin to close, black spots dancing and growing in your blurred and tear covered vision, your body radiating with pain. just barely you feel something bump against you. and your entire world goes dark, as you seem to vanish from this physical world

I wish i could speed read

16. Kuroihagane

Kuroihagane Investi-gathor

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted but you'll forget what you read after 5 mins

I wish I was fireproof

17. Bad Storm

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted, you acquired a 5 meter no heat/fire zone. As a result, you live in extreme coldness and no one crosses that 5 meter zone of yours.

I wish for unlimited and fast internet

18. Valcryst

Reading List:
    Link
    That was intense oAO
    Was this a reference to something?
    all i can think of is Mob... but i am not sure.

Granted~

Greetings Citizen #77060!
    This is an official notification from the central governing body of the
    City-state Valcrysto.
    [ Inquiries as to the identity of the cetral government is considered treason and is punishable by death. We are not the sybil system. Nope. ]
    You have been chosen in a random raffle to participate in a social experiment.
    You are to recieve access to every information in the world. This access is availabe to any device you currently own and will own in the future.
    [ Only exception is the identities of the central government. Stop asking! ]
    Information you wish to access will be given to you in less than a second as your connection will be via an experimental ultra fast internet connection. No limits as to legal matters that you might search. No repercussions. Any taboo subject is no longer taboo.
    As to what the social experiment is,
    We are experimenting on the concept of
    TOTAL TRANSPARENCY
    You are to be monitored 24/7.
    Anywhere you go and anything you do will be streamed to the world. All of your search history, personal history, everything about you will also be availabe for anyone to peruse to their hearts content.
    Quid pro quo as it were.
    All of it done via your ultra fast connection.
    As you receive this notification, preperations for the experiment is already on going. The cameras, the connection, and the software needed are all currently being installed.
    This is mandatory participation, refusal is not an option.

You are now duly notified
    Good luck and godspeed
    citizen #77060.

I wish i can have a lot of money in a very short time without any deaths and any repercussions. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Bad Storm likes this.
  19. Kudaranai

Kudaranai                                                   

Reading List:
    Link
    Granted but they were all fake money.

I wish for a self repairing car.

20. Valcryst

Reading List:
    Link
    Pssh.. no repercussions mean i dont get caught... :aww:

Granted!

A breakthrough in nano tech has created the first self repairing car!
    Just a toy car though
    Now your kids wont break their new toy car in less than 5 seconds when they get it. the nanobots take any metal availabe on hand to repair the car so good luck keeping your metal furniture... :blobsmilehappyeyes:

I wish for my own personal fully drivable near indestructable lifesize Mech powered by sunlight and can work for more than 5 hours.