Spoiler Never Thought You’d Be This Kind of Hero!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Sep 16, 2017.

1. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    About the first 1/3-ish of the novel, ML's recuperating in MC body. On the day he left, MC found out his true identity.

Also, I just want to add that there are fujoshis in the elf tribe MC befriended. MC's kind of a legend there already, and w/ his newest achievement of killing the Demon Lord, there have been fanfics written about their "star-crossed love" lmao~ ML approves, though MC was all ??? when an elf fujoshi asked him to sign her Demon Lord/Hero fanfic book :blobxd:

2. krrizis

krrizis Runs Ainushi, Read18 & Chaleuria

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't run away from the fujoshis! :D No escape.

3. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
  4. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    How did MC fall in love with ML?

readerz likes this.
  5. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    *slams hands onto table* Why haven't I heard of this thread before? *watches it intently*

Inland, Shizuka Mikki and readerz like this.
  6. Shizuka Mikki

Shizuka Mikki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same :blobtriumph: (probably we came too early to the party and waited so we missed out on the fun :blobwoah:)

Corensi and readerz like this.
  7. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Well ML liked MC first. MC was feeling lonely as he got used to the ML. He thought he was the ghost/spirit of a missing prince. It was true but the reason the Prince got missing was because he became the demon king. Anyway MC talked with him a lot,he enjoyed joking with him too much. When he disappeared MC was sad. ML then started to persue him and... He liked it. I guess he felt after he came to this word the ML was the closest.

8. Corensi

Corensi Maiden of Purity

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the raws?

9. Loriel

Loriel [Aspiring Editor][Lover of BL][Pinata Smasher]

Reading List:
    Link
    Any raws not VIP locked?

10. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    i think this one here or here
    btw, sometime danmeila won't include extra, so better check other site too

readerz, Corensi and Loriel like this.
  11. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    weeeeeeeeell, what else? like how does mc start falling for ml?
    also random new years wishes. Happy New Years!!!:blobparty:

readerz likes this.
  12. mmem

mmem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does the MC realize he's not playing the game and is actually just in a crazy similar world?

13. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL just read the translated chapters and MC is so freaking shameless lol. This novel is really hilarious :blobjoy::blobjoy: any more spoilers about MC and ML relationship?:aww:

readerz likes this.
  14. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, what happened to that shota beastman? :LOL: That leopard boy?

15. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to his childhood friend thas was a holy son for the church

16. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the holy son and his guard get together?

17. Melonee_Mizu

Melonee_Mizu Looking for motivation

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, some comments I wanna share since I read some of the novel's raws the other day:
    I really-really-really like the carriage scene.

So basically, this is after the Demon King has been long separated from the Hero thanks to the Hero trying to save a dying tree which was overflowing with spiritual energy in the Elven realm or smth (?? Not sure if this part is correct). The two haven't really seen each other since then, and it take a long handful of chapters for them to meet again. Which is the carriage scene iirc.

Apparently, (I kinda skimmed over the chapters), there's this large Lord's Festival or event going on where the major powerhouses participate and ride in with horse pulled carriages. The Hero is there (i forgot if it was purposely or just by coincidence or if he was just randomly passing a street or something), and the Demon King stops by in his ink black and extravagant carriage and invites the Hero inside, who accepts. The two are slightly awkward at first when the carriage moves, since the hero is like "He's supposed to be my enemy... I killed him..." and all. In the spacey and large carriage, the two sit really close together and start talking to one another in a very friendly way. They get so comfortable with each other that the Demon King actually reaches out to hold the Hero's hand, and only a little after that do they actually kiss--and things start getting heated in the carriage from there, lol. The driver of the carriage, as he's driving the horse drawn carriage to the destination they need to go, is completely pretending that he's not hearing anything that's going on inside.

However, the Demon King doesn't get too far, sadly. Just as he was about to put a hand under the Hero's clothes, the driver interrupts with a slightly awkward "My lord, we're here." and realizing that they made it to the place where there's a crowd of people, the Hero kinda jumps up and pushes the Demon King away while straightening his clothes. I think, if I remember correctly, they share a small banter before the Hero wobbles out of the carriage first, with his blonde hair messed up and looking slightly flustered, while the Demon King exits the carriage behind him looking angrily/frustratingly at the Hero.
    All the elf fujoshis pretty much go nuts with their imagination.

Then, for those interested on their first night:
    Basically it's a fade to black, but I think it's after the event mentioned above where the Demon King goes to the Hero's house and is all like "uvu I'll wait upstairs in your bedroom". When the hero goes to turn in for the night, he realizes that the Demon King is p much nude under the covers and pretty much tries to escape without a sound, but the Demon King p much pulls him into the bed. The morning after, people who wanted to visit the Hero saw the Demon King leisurely strolling down the stairs. The only comment on the Hero's part was "he felt pain on his thighs and buttocks". xD

I also like how the Demon King/Former Ice sword Prince's fat little brother is the only one for like a good chunk of the novel is the only of the humans that knows that his older brother is trying to get it on with the Hero. I remember some funny scenes between the little bro and human officials who are dead set into believing that the Demon King hates the Hero and wants to kill him. Basically the little bro p much just is always like "so this is how it feels to have a greater IQ than someone...!"

Not sure if my memory is 100% on this, but this is pretty much what I remember. Feel free to take it with a grain of salt LOL Just gotta say I love the couple in this. And yes, there is a plot but honestly i'm too lazy to read all of it--

18. a puddle

a puddle New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Winter-t where did you read the translation for all the chapters? I've been reading Miyorf's translation, but it only goes up to chapter 54. I've found raws, but they're very confusing to read.

19. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m going to assume it was MTL, so google translation. Or else someone who can read Chinese.

20. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    any more spoilers???