Spoiler The People Who’re Suppose to Kill Me All Fell for Me Instead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Dec 6, 2017.

1. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did mc lose his cultivation and did the ones that schemed it got face slapped by ml?

2. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    MC lost his cultivation so that the ML would get out of imprison. Though I did not read as far as the ML slapping those that schemed against him, causing the MC to lose his cultivation. However it did say that he will remember each and every single person that caused this.
    I am also very curious as to how the ML got revenge back?

alexfilia, Aeli and CrazedCookies like this.
  3. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah what was their fate at the end?

4. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    So far i recall.... the other sect made a fuss and actually just wanted the item of ML. OFC ML did that on purpose to distract them of MC and make himself as target. It follows ML imprisoned and MC takes ML 's punishment in ML' s place. Thus MC lost his cultivation. Lots of MC's tofu being stolen by ML, when ML takes care of MC, cuz MC was very weak and couldnt walk. ML looks for ways to restore MC cultivation. ML meets on a mission a demon and they agree to help each other for their own purpose. Later on said demon gets killed by ML duo to some reason that demon was involved to sth sth relating to the murderer or so. Mtl was bit confusing there. ML gets his power from the source? Aka prota gave the item to ML? ML meets the 3 demon ancestors and demands the cure. They reply out of fear of ML. ML is sort of the demon king and the lower demons follow him. ML wages war only to the murderer's sect and its nearly eliminated. Reason for them being too greedy and MC's suffering. Murderer gets brought in front of ML. ML pierces through murderer's chest and takes back the flame item that ML wanted to give MC as present. Said murderer had gotten it duo to lies and consumed it before. ML designs a torture chamber especially for said murderer beneath the castle tower, where everything is blocked and out of sight and mind from MC. ML plans to make the murderer live a very long life while being tortured slowly by ML. MC and ML live a long life til MC dies first. There's no ascending to heaven in the world. Only long life.

5. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link

Thank goodness it was a good end this time. I'm still traumatized from arc 1's ending.

Thanks for the spoiler. (y)

Fran.2424, Hanaru, Aeli and 1 other person like this.
  6. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    Hana will support to...
    O/////O

readerz likes this.
  7. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    Hah. Please release next chapter ~

8. Hanaru

Hanaru comfort me

Reading List:
    Link
    And thank you for hard work

9. hiryukaede

hiryukaede The reader that always hunting an unique story~~~

Reading List:
    Link
    I know it!!!! You are the ML!!! Since MC called "qiuqiu be good"... I already mark you in the first become ML!!! Who know, i was right,.. i was laughing so hard....:blobparty:

But,... Too bad, i just read the spoiler only and found my self crying at arch 1,..
    Holly crap you big fat catty!! Give back my tears!:blobdead:

Dragon_Reader and Pachia like this.
  10. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished this novel the other day. Overall, it was just pure sweetness and fluff. (I admit, I got really pissed when I saw all the reviews on the NovelUpdates comparing it to QWFOD. How the hell is this similar to QWFOD at all???)

I didn't like Arc 3 that much since the ML kept jumping bodies, but I enjoyed all the other arcs.
    And the ending was soooo fitting and cute and heartwarming.

(It really really made me want to go hug and pet my own kittens... dammit I need to fly back home soon)

maya_sov, swordfish and Kleep like this.
  11. lekker11

lekker11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh I wanna more spoilers!!! Does anyone has more specific details about arc 3? Is the ML the DeathGod or is he the AI who controls the game world? Ahhh i wanna knowwwww~

12. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe the AIs avatar in the game is the death god
    So both r the ML
    =this all is just my theory though- no confirmation till sb that actually read the raws awnsers

13. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobamused: The ML was so shameless in Arc 3 as the Elf King~ (despite being an AI)
    To wake up the Elf King, one of the Elf suggested for the MC to kiss the ML because he woke up once before just to deeply kiss the MC before falling back asleep. Being left with no choice because the MC understood how persistent the ML was in wanting a kiss and how much the rest of the Elf’s relied on him to wake up their King he went for a kiss.
    The MC lightly pecked the ML lip but the ML leg only moved for bit so the elves stare at the MC to kiss the ML longer. Which the MC did, but he still did not wake up, then the elves told the MC go deeply kiss the ML, which finally woke him up! :blobsmirk: Obviously he was already awake but just wanted the kiss.

14. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    @lekker11 and @Ryss The ML is actually an AI named Asa which rule over the game that the MC is currently playing (and maybe more). He have the power to occupy any NPC vessels that he wants to occupy meaning also the Death God, Demon Lord, Elf King, etc.
    Also for fun:
    The ML (Asa) is/can/will monitor the MC wherever he is in the game (stalker).
    He can also control the MC sensitivity when they are doing ‘it’ in the game :blobamused:
    MC was the one who told the ML that he can look at the MC in reality by using the cameras in the MC home, instead of just waiting for the MC to login to the game every time.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  15. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    ...big brother is watching you (literally)...

16. Nbl.mrts

Nbl.mrts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you ad me too:aww::aww::aww:

17. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    if you mean the poke list @Zhen_Qing is in charge of it now :p

18. Nbl.mrts

Nbl.mrts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank's for the info

19. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know they are all the ML but I just can't take it that only Eli get the BE. *cries a river*

20. Blueray168

Blueray168 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Go for it