Spoiler BL ~ A Skeleton with Power in the Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Jul 12, 2018.

1. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Some spoilers (I didn't finish the novel):
    • The world MC fell into (ML's world) is actually a novel
    • The protagonist (will call him WL for white lotus) is someone the ML was suppose to fall in love with, so when he encountered MC, he felt as if MC was distorting how things were suppose to be (orig!MC was suppose to join another base and have abilities, but instead, our MC joined ML base and had no abilities
    • WL continuously tries to make people dissatisfied with MC or ruin him
    • Turns out MC's 'ugly' (beautiful) body belonged to someone else who died after being betrayed
    • Orig!MC was someone in the novel who was suppose to become one of the top 10 strongest people, but sadly when MC took over, it turns out because the orig!MC's coworker (will call him CW for coworker) started to have visions before the apocalypse, it resulted in him stealing orgi!MC's ring (it's suppose to have a space and gives him the ability to use lightning) and left orig!MC for dead after orig!MC was bitten by a zombie
    • After encountering MC, CW and the WL decided to work together to kill off MC
    • Realizing WL being seeming different from how he last remembered, ML started to become suspicious and had 3 of his other subordinates keep an eye on him
    • During a banquet, WL continuously tries to drag MC down for having no abilities, the subordinates who overhear it frowns
    • Later when WL and CW tries to kill each other, MC and ML were actually hiding nearby and overheard their conversation, this is when ML finds out CW is somewhat like a prophet while WL was someone who reincarnated (WL actually transmigrated but ML doesn't know this).
    • MC really really likes eating sweets, he doesn't like wine because it's too bitter. MC also likes to watch movies and copies what he see's because it makes him feel very handsome (martial arts) :blobjoy:
    • One of ML's subordinates is basically being whipped by MC, so he becomes his lackey boy and gets w.e MC wants whenever MC asks for it (sweets, his laptop, etc..) Once when they were running low on sweets, the subordinate asked ML if they can restock on it to which ML agreed since he knows this was for MC :blobsweat:
    • MC forces a zombie tiger to become his pet after beating it down with his brick (it's choices were to either die or to become his pet)
    • One of the leaders from another base started to gain a great interest towards MC, he often looks at him with hot eyes which makes ML's face go black. When MC see's him staring at him, he often asks "do you want to rob from me?" then proceeds to grab his brick on the side :blobsweat_2:. The only reason he asks this is because the first time MC encountered him was when a group of people were trying to 'rob' him.
    • One of base leaders subordinate is a woman who's covered in scars and covers herself up with a cloak. When they were out and about fighting mutated plants, her robe fell off, exposing her scarred face. While people were looking at her in disgust, MC came up to her and told her she was beautiful. :blobmelt:
    • ML is aware of MC's abnormal views on beauty. Even though MC is extremely beautiful, he once caught MC looking depressed when looking at himself in the mirror because he saw himself as too ugly'. :blobxd:
    • So far, the only people who know MC is a skeleton is ML and his 3 other subordinates
    • MC has the ability to switch between his skeleton form and human form
    • MC later develops golden wings and is able to fly
    This is all I know.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so. MC is a skeleton from another totally different world different from the novel —> got suck into the pearl thingy—> wake up in the body of original!MC who is dead(?) and decayed into a skeleton???

readerz likes this.
  3. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :eek:

Uh, he transmigrated into someone's body but he has a "turn into skeleton" ability?

4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So the original host’s body wasn’t a skeleton before he transmigrated?

readerz likes this.
  5. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Naaaah, why would the originalMC be a skeleton? He was a "fat and ugly" (actually beautiful) human. :ROFLMAO:

I haven't read it but that is what I understand from the spoilers.

kiara8 likes this.
  6. Food food

Food food Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is doctor. Whom they were assigned to save from lab. He doesnot have nuclei...

alexfilia and cheerydandan like this.
  7. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    MC originally came to ML's world in his skeleton form, the only difference now was that he was golden (which he believes made him look even more handsome). Later when MC went to save ML, he ended up getting eaten by a zombie (or rather ended up literally inside the zombie). When ML went to save him, ML's body started to shine a golden light and went into MC's space. There, he saw MC regenerating flesh and eventually turned into a complete-- naked human being. So basically, I got no idea why his human form belonged to someone from the novel world. Once when he recalled what his name was, his head started to hurt. He started to remember some memories of his human form mentioning something about being betrayed be someone, but afterwards he didn't think much of it. Also, later when he encountered WL, when WL heard his name, his attitude somewhat changed. Later, it showed some of his inner monologue of how MC wasn't suppose to join their base and how he was suppose to abilities, but because he believes MC changed the plot too much, MC lost his abilities (which is entirely false). Sorry, this is as best as I could answer. :notlikeblob:

8. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha sounds weird! :coffee: So this is a comedic undertone type of novel?

9. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Imo, yes (or at least from where I was I'm at). There isn't much drama, it's mostly MC destroying zombies while going 'wow so weak' or meeting other humans who other views as strong while going 'wow what a weak chicken' and so forth. Either that or he's basically admiring his 'handsome' skeleton looks or is depressed at his 'ugly and fat' human looks. Most of the time, ML is either talking to MC with a gentle tone, looking at him with warm eyes, or has his entire face go black due to jealously while MC remains clueless about it.

10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @vsukio does that mean MC think ML is ugly as well?

Boinkers and readerz like this.
  11. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. When he first saw ML, he basically thought “how did the boss appearance change and turned even more uglier?” :blobjoy:

12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Does ML knows MC thought that of him?

13. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much. When ML first saw MC in his naked human form, ML had no idea it was him. It wasn't until MC called him boss and told him "Boss... I-I seem to have changed like you... Ugly... Swollen and fat..." that he realized it was him. He also knows MC considers him as weakling (since MC even said it). But regardless of this, MC then continues to tell him that it doesn't matter, even if he's a weak chicken, he'll always acknowledge him as the boss. :blobhero:

Karry, cheerydandan, Boinkers and 9 others like this.
  14. 324722

324722 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here’s a question that’s been bugging me does this novel have hot:whistle: scenes :oops: or is it fade to black if it has any?:whistle::X3:

readerz likes this.
  15. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    lol .....this sounds like a side-stitcher :blob_grin:
    wait how do you have a skeleton do smut with a human-oid ...or did the skelly go human at some point ..pfft.... ah well so the skelly got 'boned' pfft....that's kinda hilarious and ironic....:blobrofl:

kiara8 and Kleep like this.
  16. iceflecks

iceflecks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I MTLed it... there weren't really any hot hot scenes... :blobcry: but there's kissing and almost hot scenes :blobsmilehappy: [mind, for me, hot scenes are explicit sex scenes so not sure if that's what you meant by hot scenes or not :blobwink:]

Boinkers and readerz like this.
  17. LazyLizzy

LazyLizzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is a skeleton and he came from another world(the underworld/dead spirit world by the MTL) by the help of that golden pearl(?). If I remember correctly, MC was eaten by a level five zombie from trying to save ML. Afterwards, golden lights were around the zombie that ate MC (The zombie is dead, I think, cuz the MTL said the zombie made himself big to eat MC but after that fell in pain and shrunk into normal size and didn't move afterwards), and sucked ML and both of the ML and the zombie went into the cultivation space. Along that time, the ML saw the zombie sheds its zombie appearance. Later, the ML concluded that MC and the zombie was combined into one with the help of the golden light.
    As for the name, MC realized there were two memories. One was him, the skeleton and the other was the human body, whose name is AnZiLou and fainted. After the two memories settled, MC said he still remembers that he is the skeleton from the dead spirit world and not the other.
    And yup, he took the human's name:blobsweat:. I don't know why he took that name though:hmm:. It doesn't say why.
    Edit: Sorry about that. I'm new to this. Didn't know they would save a draft and still post it even though I deleted the previous one.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  18. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    I think of skeletton looks at @readerz

cheerydandan, kiara8 and readerz like this.
  19. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, indeed!

[​IMG]

Also:

[​IMG]

I guess in this story they can have TWO RACES time (skeleton and human/lich forms). BTW, is the skeleton the seme?

An explanation for those who don't know:

In The Reader and Protagonist Definitely Have to Be in True Love, the protagonist was in skeleton form when he and the reader (a normal human) first met. They French kissed then... lol.

The protagonist is a shapechanger who has eight forms. His favorite activity is using all eight forms to give the reader a workout (in bed).

cheerydandan, Boinkers and kiara8 like this.
  20. LazyLizzy

LazyLizzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AnZiLou is an uke who has lots~ and lots~ of stamina:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:. There was once when they went to save this one base, after saving it, both MC and ML did the deed in one of the house(?) inside the base.
    The people outside was staring at the door from time to time, speculating who's the seme and who's the uke and the moment the door was opened, they saw MC stepping out with vigour, grinning and full of energy. And then the ML came out pale and no energy.
    They figured that the ML was bottom while MC was the top but it was actually the opposite:blobjoy: with our MC being the energetic one:blobnosebleed:.