Spoiler Miracle Doctor, Abandoned Daughter: The Sly Emperor’s Wild Beast-Tamer Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ria_AlDub16, Jan 21, 2017.

1. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll try to answer this, but please understand that my knowledge come from this thread too.

1. What happened to mc mom and evil dad at the past? They are fall in love, but mom's family against it. Mom is really in love with evil dad, didn't listen to her family, and going elope with evil dad.

2. What happened with the ex in the past? Why get a concubine, why sentence her to death and how married her? Mc's evil dad is not a legitimate son, so he can't inherit his family. Plus mc's mom is just a nobody in that big city. Sure, she's a genius and lord daughter in her small city, but in big city she's just nobody. Evil dad got ambitious, enter the evil stepmom. She's come from prominent family, and she can help dad to the greatness, but she hates mc's mom, so at their bridal night, mc's mom make ruckus in front of their bridal chamber, evil stepmom complaining, and mc's mom with mc got kicked out.

3. Who are ex's children and their mother?
    I don't remember their name, but evil stepmom come from a good family with enough money and prestige that can help evil dad to take over his family. They have 3 children, first child is a genius daughter and she's in training now. Second children is a boy and girl twin. The girl is spoiled rotten and is your typical annoying noble girl. The boy is the evil prince minion, and according to one of the translated chapter, he has more evil deeds in his hand more than adult.

4. What happened to ML' s self proclaimed fiancee? This is according to @NiQuinn post:
    Chapter 490! Self-proclaimed fiancee of ML sees ML and MC holding hands! RAWR~

EDIT: The engagement is not an official one but a strongly, hinted suggestion by the powers of the Northern(?) Empire. Apparently, girl has the constitution to not be affected by ML's cold poison and was the one who helped him through the disease when they were younger coz her body can withstand the cold poison thanks to the many herbs she drank as a child and causing her body to have a kind of cold constitution.

Anyway, Chapter 494, ML goes to the palace to officially break off supposed engagement. He means friggin business. Emperor didn't agree. Instead asks to take MC and Snow Girl (self-proclaimed fiancee) as his women with Snow Girl being the one to have his child. ML is not pleased. ML wants one woman and one woman only.

Okayy...that's all I know. Feel free to add or correct it :blobpopcorn:

2. Myross17

Myross17 [Queen of Underworld] [Immortal Cultivator]

Reading List:
    Link
    MCs mom and evil dad are supposed to be in love. They were young at that time and reckless so they tried to fight for their so-called love and got married despite that their parents forbid them but evil dad is greedy and ambitious. When MCs mom is pregnant, evil dad is send to a mission(?) and met the stepmom. Evil dad is a concubine's son and wanted to inherit the family head clan(?) so meeting the stepmom will help him get his dream since she's a disciple of some famous martial art sect, can't remember that sect, and her father is an elder of that sect.

In their (evil dad and stepmom) wedding night was the time MC was born. MCs mom plead evil dad to give MC a name but stepmom stop her and throw the baby on the ground at the same time, evil dad divorce MCs mom.

MCs mom walk in the street like a beggar, holding a dead body but she doesn't know that the baby was already dead and that was the time MC past parents meet MCs mom. MC soul was inserted(?) into the dead body and the baby was save.

MC meet the ex when she's young. MCs body is weak and she can't cultivate but she is intelligent especially in military strategy.

Ex hated MC parents because MC dad was the reason why ex dad died. MC dad at that time was a military general and ex dad made something bad(?) and illegal. I think it was something to do with drugs(I am not sure). But ex did not believe them since he was thinking his dad is a good person and because of their clan elder encouragement, telling him that MC dad lied or something like that.

When Ex was young, he run away(?) (I think it happened when his whole family need to be killed because of his dad, I am not sure) badly injured and MC save him.

Years later, MC meet him in military barracks when she went to visit his dad. She runs away from home and secretly entered military to meet him in a disguise as a young man. With MC wit and knowledge about military, Ex rank up in military ranking and his assistant or strategist was MC. Anyway, they became famous in military and MC was called Northern Military Goddess since they were really a God(?). They fell in love despite Ex thought MC was a man and even told her to wait for his reply for her confession until he learned she's a woman and not a 'he'.

But the time he learned about her being a woman was also the time when a girl (who pretend as MC in their chilhood, pretend that she's the one who save him) arrives.

Ex was confused with his feelings since he likes MC and also the girl who saved him which is technically is MC. So, when the girl arrives (he promise whe he was young that he will marry the girl who save him) it really confused his feelings and then he learned about MC gender.

The girl who pretends as MC entered the barracks since their house was ruined because of war(?) with the alien demon(?) (I forgot the term used about this) and work their. The girl was an illegitimate daughter of a God emperor(?) then she also told him about MC identity resulting MC death

The girl seduce ex and shared a bed so the girl got pregnant.
    MC and ex supposed to be get marry but the girl arrives and got pregnant.
    MC plans to leave since she doesn't believes in polygamy. She got this idea from her mom because her mom was a transmigrator from modern era (other story of author).
    The girl was pregnant but drink something that will make her miscarriage and she told Ex that it was MC fault.
    Due to anger (since MC was planning to leave and thought she's really guilty, stupid him) he killed MC. Not only because of the baby was gone but because he learned about MC identity at the same time.

Who are you talking about this? Ex of MCs children?

His first son from the girl was a monster baby which was save by MC but the Ex thought his child was a girl (long story,but the short is the girl miscarriage when she's only four or five months pregnant and miracle, the baby was alive) because the girl (the one who pretend as MC) got pregnant by her brother when Ex was away and told Ex that the child in her syomach was his.

MC step sister from evil dad. It is a boy

Too many thing happened here but she was turned into dumb ugly girl (?)

She always scheme against MC. She plan to throw something acidic to MC face to destroy MC face but her face was the one who ruined since MC learned about her scheme.

Then her mother helps her recover her beauty by killing some girl and skinning their face so fake fiance can use their face.

Then they plan to get MC body by extracting MC soul from her body in exchange of fake fiance soul.

MC counterattack their plan and MC get (or suck) her soul to use for her cultivation which she learned from a demon(?) servant. So, with fake fiance incomplete soul, she turned into dumb, then MC send her soul into the body of an ugly girl.

I hope you understand my English. I am not good with this language plus I can't remember most part of the story since I read it months ago

EDIT: so, you were actually talking about evil dad and stepmom xD I thought MCs past life. Lols

Lumina25684 and chamchaworld like this.
  3. Lumina25684

Lumina25684 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your reply, your English is great! I'm so happy, I'm crying!

Can you tell me how ex found out the truth about MC being the girl he saved, how he felt, what happened to his concubine, and such please?

4. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not done reading this since it was still ongoing (I think) and temporarily drop this story but the last time I read which is from chap 3000+, the Ex still not know that the girl who really save him was MC.
    MC doesn't plan to tell him the truth since she doesn't want anything to do with him and The girl (who pretends us her) also don't want to tell him the truth. Beside them, I think no one knows the truth about this.

The last time I read was the relationship between the ex and the girl was ruined(?).
    The secret relationship of the girl with her brother was revealed and besides that, she always sleep to some ugly man because she was poisoned by her brother. This poison makes her want to do sex only to her brother despite her resistance and the only cure was for her to sleep with that ugly man and then ex found about this.

The girl learned about her monster baby being alive and wanted to use him so she can heal(?) the relationship of her and the ex but the ex never found out about his monster baby until it die. The monster baby died in ex hands because of jealousy. Monster baby is inlove with MC and the ex still loves MC. You know, the feelings of ex to MC is hate-love thingy. Really hateful

Anyway, I am not done with this story so aside from this, I don't know what happened to the ex and the girl after this event.

Lumina25684 likes this.
  5. Lumina25684

Lumina25684 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! Makes me feel a little happier knowing this.

6. ReadsNovelsAllDay

ReadsNovelsAllDay Tide Caller

Reading List:
    Link
    this is offtopic, but do you play gaia online?

7. Amia_15

Amia_15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which story is the MC’s mom that transmigrated from the modern era from?

8. Amia_15

Amia_15 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me on some cute scenes between the MC and ML

9. Myross17

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot the title, sorry. But you can check it out by clicking the name of the author since the translated story is ongoing (or maybe the the translator drop the story, don't know since I did not read the book)

10. Littlequeenlady

Littlequeenlady New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you read the raws? If u have what website did you use? I cant find this in the website i use.

11. Sione

Sione Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi! I just want to know, how MC deal with Lady Yao? Lady Yao have a earth something that can predict the future.. how can MC counter their plan?

12. Snowwhitefox

Snowwhitefox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Naochan

Naochan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give me a spoiler if Little Crow meets his parents?

In which chapter Hong Feng discovers Ye Ling you is his daughter?

What happens to the Marques de Hong Hause?

14. Vemmy

Vemmy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, what is up with the mc’s ex from her past life? When will he find out how badly he screwed up? He’s actually such scum though.... Another question! What about the tree? What happens to the poor tree? Uhhh the one who “killed” the ml and then became mc’s teacher. I can already see his tragedy ending but I swear he was one of my favourite characters >_<

15. Naochan

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, please, could you give me a spoiler?
    In the last translated chapter, the evil father has suspicions that Lain Lin Yue is his daughter

and he wants to give it to the emperor for forming a battalion of alchemists for Moon City, since he manages to avoid the framing they are trying to give him.

And when the Hong family confirms that it is in fact the daughter they left

Please, say spoilers :cry: :cry: :cry:

16. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how is Hong house exterminated?
    what fate await for ml father and stepmother?

17. immortaltear

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the father of the fourth prince the man in the mirror? Is he a leader of a sect?
    Who is Lady Yao?

18. immortaltear

Reading List:
    Link
    what happend with the sixth prince?

19. Naochan

Reading List:
    Link
    If it is because of the chapters that we are going from 420 the sixth prince gets sick by inhaling the black mist. Luo Song tries to cure him but due to all the torture that happened, he could kill him to which Ling Yue heals him by obligation

immortaltear likes this.
  20. Naochan

Reading List:
    Link
    Lady Yao, I think it's the carnivorous plant that can not pass its judgment.

The true father of the fourth prince is the enemy number one of Ye Nemeles, and the current leader of the Alchemists of the northern kingdom

immortaltear likes this.