The Breaker and Thr Breaker: New Waves

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Disgusting, Jul 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. KuroKaze

KuroKaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    me too, i was expecting news on an update or something same with veritas:(

2. drewjn

drewjn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hrmm, title says first series and second series, but you quite literally complain about the first 5 to 15 chapters only, and the understandable problem that it's in indefinite hiatus.

Moving past the latter point, do you even remember the remainder of the series? He was a beta male piece of trash at start, and after the first events, he becomes a zombified nut case that would rather die than make the same mistake again. That point is solidified through the remaining chapters of both series.

Whether you like the series or not is not an issue to me, but at least have your facts straight on the story. Feel free to reread and tell me where I'm wrong; though, I don't think I'm that forgetful.

Drake98 likes this.
  3. Disgusting

Disgusting Fetishist

Reading List:
    Link
    What better way to PROTECT things you love than letting the ENEMIES escape with their lives. Its not like they can come back without appreciating how stupid the mc is.

4. mumfie

mumfie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    we might as well give up life and embrace the nothingness of what the global societies are forcing upon us and simply.. give up and wait to die :(
    but given our luck, those damn chapters would arrived by that time we hit the grave..

5. raven

raven What to type?

Reading List:
    Link
    I liked it though.

6. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    at this point in time, i'd rather the author focus to properly finish Ruler of the Land first before even starting The Breaker s3, (if he ever)

Blitz, Disgusting, drewjn and 2 others like this.
  7. mumfie

mumfie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I had no idea : o then maybe... H0pe? :O :O :O :O

btw, quick question? is ruler of the land good? read the the summary just now, looked somewhat.. "fresh" chance for comedy gold

8. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
    it's quite an old manwha, 24 years and ongoing. so if you're not used to 90's style, it might be a bit hard on the first 100 chapters or so (the art and style improves throughout the years, however)

story-wise, it is really wuxia-ish. the plot is a lot simpler too. it's a weak-to-strong type of story (while trying get in the main heroine's pants :blobamused: ) . some people might say it is harem (due to existences of second love interest), while some might disagree and say "it's just a love triangle" (due to no other possible love interest other than the two)

anyway, i liked it more than the breaker/new waves, tbh. it is 547 (translated) chapters now, few chapters away from latest raw, iinm.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
    Blitz and mumfie like this.
  9. Drake888

Drake888 That one guy. You know, the one over there.

Reading List:
    Link
    Veritas and Breaker make me so sad. Both were awesome, both ended before their time. :cry::cry::cry:

10. Drake98

Drake98 Concerned Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    the breaker was trash if i may say so. It was trashy and it was so confusing.
    Only when the breaker; new waves take over I was amazed. i like it!

11. LeakLeaf

LeakLeaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I said that Chinese MC get his revenge in the end that one point better than korean

12. mumfie

mumfie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ooooooo! you are that silvery tongue bastard that can convince everyone, you just sold me !
    i shall take a gander at the manga;; thanks so much for the recommendation ! cheers mate

13. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    I never realized they were by the same author. Rotl has been going on for so long too and also the authors doing another new series :blobconfounded:

14. sidtz

sidtz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the author ever finish it? i remember he wrote himself into a corner then went put it on hiatus to write another series.