Resolved Wuxiaworld in San Diego?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Demonic Poring, Jul 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. OceanMagix

OceanMagix Catnapping periodically. Existence is oblivious

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, but the question is, which part does he hate?

U know some people got pet peeves about certain things yet they can totally ignore other stuff.

2. mytus123

mytus123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the point to translate it now? It's just waste of energy, time and money, since it's already done by QI (which I guess is some kind of 'legal' scam), It's just pointless, would you waste ur time (and we r talking about months here) for doing something which is already done, just to prove that you can?

Ohh and btw. I was one of this 'ppl' waiting for WW's releases of this novel even if it was far behind QI's releases, till the point when they gave up this 'rat race' and I don't really mind it, You just need to know when to give up.

About the WW's condition... idk and idc as long as there r relases done, but one thing I can say for sure is that 3 titles from my top5 list r there still being translated and with really good pace, adding sponsorship to the side was bullseye. Two of them changed from 5chp/week to 7chp (close to 8 already) and another got double release amount with compare to before when the both novels were still on Patreon.
    I guess everyone should be happy about it, since in the end everyone just want to read damn chapters and in overall it just proves that they r doing pretty good.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    Demonic Poring and kenar like this.
  3. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    This thread should be closed because it's derailed into a hate(?) debate(?). Buuuut, its in general chat and there is "no hijack" tag, hmm.

OceanMagix likes this.
  4. OceanMagix

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahahaha

I think the hate is actually only one or two peeps hahahahaha

5. Kzhckz.

Kzhckz. [Sad] [Angry] [Happy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Back to the point.

So WW really opened a booth in san diego comic con? Now WW wants to publish some comic?? :sweating_profusely:

6. OceanMagix

Reading List:
    Link
    What sort of comics anyway. The translated kind?