Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    One was worried about his mental/spiritual health while the other annoying cute idiot thought he hated him. Honestly these two were so bad at communicating straightforwardly when they were young :blobsweat_2:

kuroi6666, Aeli, Vin313 and 3 others like this.
  2. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    I imagined that she originally did this cause he was unable to visit them, see the wedding and child soon after it would have been born. It was a way of her comforting him. Aw JC is so considerate:blobmelt:

Aeli and ktonton like this.
  3. eternalfloof

eternalfloof Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry: LWJ is so attentive of his hubby </3

also what do you mean by "purposedly mess up" ?

4. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Whenever Wei was in search for a new corpse to add into his walking dead army, Wei needed to find or at times dig up tombs and every time he tried to do that Wangji would purposely stand in his way

Aeli, Vin313, Acsis and 2 others like this.
  5. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    Wei Ying needed to dig up corpses for him to control, to strengthen his army. So during his process of digging them up, Lan Zhan would come and block/prevent him from doing so. He was getting in his way and would start to bicker with him about how disrespectful it is to use the dead.

Acsis and zeromint like this.
  6. eternalfloof

eternalfloof Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah i see! thank you for explaining!

Fiorisi and Cypress like this.
  7. Vin313

Vin313 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read mtl of the new version so some of that I translate in my head might be incorrect. Sorry if there's any mistakes.:)

I'm pretty sure that wei ying are showing sign of protectiveness towards LWJ during the time they were at Yunmeng Jiang.(these one after the rebirth) :cookie:

JC were shouting something bad towards LWJ which pissed WWX off then they both start fighting. I'm not sure why exactly but WWX got really mad that he used his spiritual energy (it's MoXuanYu body so it's possible) to hit JC. :blobpeek:

then after they left the place with WN, WWX told LWJ to not listen to JC. LWJ face was pale (cause he just know about WWX jin dan). I think WWX wants to touch LWJ face at that moment but I'm not sure. Anyway they were interrupted by WN(Btw, WWX don't even realise WN is with them at that time.):blobxd:

Rcyan, LoveManga, Aeli and 6 others like this.
  8. Shimizu Yuki

Shimizu Yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WOWWWWWW...........................:aww::aww::aww::aww:
    Thank you for your explanation....
    I'm looking forward to that part when I read novel in english translation......
    It is really rare.....for WY to be angry at JC......So...., I see.....even it is not jealousy, he is showing his love for LZ in his own way.....:blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

Vin313 likes this.
  9. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh! Wen Ning!! Poor, sweet, soft baby bear is ignored :blobsob: His basically Kuroko from Kuroko no Basket, even though his the undead nobody realizes his presence and when they do they try to kill the poor man :blobsad: I love you Wen Ning ❤

10. Vin313

Vin313 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True. I had to read it a few times...okay maybe not with spiritual energy but he did seems to hit JC

"
    Wei Wuxi understood his gaze easily, and he was so angry that he shook his body. He didn't dare to observe and dare not think about it. After such insults, he would forget what his face would look like on the face of the machine. His heart was angry and his heart was hot. He smashed his hand and said: "You are enough!"
      The sign was flying fast and fast, and it was attached to Jiang Cheng’s right shoulder. He didn't expect Wei Wusong to suddenly shoot, his own spiritual power did not fully recover, so he was slammed, his shoulders saw blood, his face flashed and the incredible color, purple electric immediately flew out from his fingers. , Zizi flashed and smoked the past.
    "
    These are from the mtl

Aeli, zeromint, RyDinasty and 2 others like this.
  11. Vin313

Vin313 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cause WWX attention are all on LWJ at that time(plus he fainted before WN arrives):aww:

12. Shimizu Yuki

Shimizu Yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to see that scene in animation version too!!! :aww::aww:

Vin313 likes this.
  13. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    The spotlight is on the couple :blobReach: With Cheng cringing in the background and Wen Ning being his adorable loveable self~

Vin313 and Soulfill like this.
  14. Atemues

Atemues Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Lanhe_

Lanhe_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read these spoiler before. It's when Weiying, Wangji, Wen Ning and Lan disciples come to YunMeng to discuss about GuangYao case...
    after the conference ended, WangXian didn't attend the banquet. instead they stroll around and the 'Wangji caugh Weiying falling from the tree' moment happened.
    then they came to pay a visit to Yunmeng's ancestors shrines. that's when Jiang Cheng interrupted them. said Weiying had no shame dare come to their ancestors shrines and said some other harsh words that made Wangji angry and said to Jiang Cheng to watch his words.
    Jiang Cheng even suspect that Weiying and Wangji were lover. Weiying so angry and want Jiang Cheng to quickly apologize to Wangji, saying they're just friends /omg Weiying whyy. that make Wangji's face froze instantly

then Jiang Cheng brought out that Falling from tree moment, and how they were hugging each other so tightly
    that's when Weiying snapped and throwing paper talisman that hit and blast on Jiang Cheng's arm.
    Jiang Cheng then took out Zidian and Wangji sheath Bichen, they start figthing. but not long after Weiying suddenly realized they were in the ancestors shrine and his condition worsening, he got nosebleed and blood came out from his mouth.
    that's when Wen Ning came in and revealed about Weiying's Golden core to Jiang Cheng.
    then WangXian and Wen Ning leave Yunmeng

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    zemblenity, LoveManga, Rcyan and 12 others like this.
  16. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    My kokoro hurts now. Poor Lan Zhan he must have thought that his feelings weren't one sided anymore when they hugged and then gets shot down instantly when he said that they were just friends. His moment of pure absolute bliss lasted a minute. Jiang Cheng has no idea how right he was lol. How come WeiYing was hurt at that time? Did this take place after the 2nd Luezhang Hill siege, is that why he's hurt?

Acsis and Vin313 like this.
  17. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Vin313

Vin313 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I understand the whole story :blobmelt:
    But wasn't it because he couldnt stand what was being said to LWJ that WWX did...the things he did(and said)..regardless of LWJ feelings:blobsleepless:

19. Lanhe_

Lanhe_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot when, but it's summary for chapter 84-91. the 2nd Luanzang hill siege should be the later chapter...

Cypress likes this.
  20. Lanhe_

Lanhe_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, he don't like it when Jiang Cheng said bad things in front of Wangji. and he misunderstood, Wangji react like that because of Jiang Cheng's words. when in fact, it's because of Wuxian's 'just friend' :blobcry:

Rcyan, Vin313 and Acsis like this.