Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Well one can't blame Wei ying either he wasn't fully aware of lan zhan's feelings then and only thought of it as Jiang Cheng sullying lan zhan's name and his dignified and righteous character so of course he must have become angry at Jiang Cheng for saying such things and making such outrageous accusations involving lan zhan in them

Acsis, Fiorisi, Cypress and 1 other person like this.
  2. Attica

Attica Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In general I’ve noticed WWX never gets angry no matter what bad things people say to him.
    He does however get furious when the people he most cares about are hurt/insulted: Shijie, Jin Ling, and Lan Wangji.

Rcyan, Aeli, Acsis and 11 others like this.
  3. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    There was also this other time, although he didn't get angry, that Xue Yang called Wen Ning a 'thing' and Wei Ying rapidly defended him by saying that Wen Ning is not a 'thing'. He does also care when others speak ill of his friends

Rcyan, applebeans, Aeli and 10 others like this.
  4. joktzer

joktzer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    waiting for my ao3 invite :blobsob::blobsob:
    i have fics to publish :X3::oops:

Cease-Lesh, Fiorisi and Waterrain like this.
  5. RoseColouredSin

RoseColouredSin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh~ Link when done? :D

6. joktzer

joktzer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sure it got some amateur smut tho :blobninja:

7. SmallTimes

SmallTimes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL and then he realized what he said was too outrageous and good ol' brother-in-law in right there so he changed it to: "Alright, fine, I'm HIS man."

Yaoilover-89, Acsis, cici and 2 others like this.
  8. RoseColouredSin

RoseColouredSin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :O Do you know where to find old versions?

9. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Same friend! Let's wait together :blobjoy:

Zora KKKKK and joktzer like this.
  10. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL So that's why Wangji smiled! "My man" to "His man" :blobsmilehappyeyes:

11. Ezralva

Ezralva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got why LXc is frustrated, but what about JGY? Did he actually disappointed that WangXian haven't been lovers at this point? Does he actually root for them to be together as well or there's more beyond that? (Tho he accidentally become their matchmaker in the end lol)

How did wy suddenly spurt blood? Was he badly physically injured before this incident?

12. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    Nop I just remembered someone saying this a long time ago

13. SmallTimes

SmallTimes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's revealed here that LXC shares with JGY everything because LXC trusts him a lot. More or less what LXC knows, JGY also knows; at least when it comes to LWJ's affair. JGY may be disappointed in the fact that WWX was clueless on what LWJ's behavior towards him meant. Even during this exact discussion, WWX was flailing around, asking them what they meant by "Lan WangJi's intention". I mean, he let you sleep with him on the same bed! (And LXC knew this fact somehow) How could you not pick up the implication there? XDD JGY wasn't rooting for them per se, he's a third-party who's laughing and shaking his head at the ridiculousness of the situation lol

Rcyan, Aeli, kiara8 and 8 others like this.
  14. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he could only laugh at everything at that point you know.... thanks to nie huaisang lol ..... Just saying :blobpopcorn_cool:

15. Fiorisi

Reading List:
    Link
    In Wei's defence he never really pays attention to things concerning himself after all :cookie: The only memory he had left of his parents, or more specifically his mom was too remember others' good deeds towards him but never his own good deeds towards others. This probably adds on to his trait of placing himself lower and others higher. So, him realising Wangji's feelings, people would need to throw more than 5 bricks at his face for him to understand :blobjoy::blobjoy:

Rcyan, Aeli, biiru and 8 others like this.
  16. Lanhe_

Lanhe_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sadly I also don't know. the spoiler ecsalated so quickly from chapter 63-64 jump to chapter 84-91 then 98-100 /cry
    but before that, it mention Jiang Cheng spiritual power also still low that's why Weiying's paper talisman can hurt his arm. something must happened before that...

17. Lanhe_

Lanhe_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    L
    Lan Xichen really angry that Weiying is so dense at this point. just said he forgot everything from the past. but did he not notice Lan Zhan gesture towards him, his care, tolerant all Weiying did towards him. how hard he protecting Weiying after he rebirth. "Even blind person and deaf person can tell how much Lan Zhan love for Weiying"
    and I love how, GuangYao used Weiying to threatened Lan Zhan to sealed his spiritual power. he's like "ofc, he wouldn't dare do anything, his life is in my hand" xD

IamBuzh, Aeli, kiara8 and 2 others like this.
  18. Vin313

Vin313 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsob:

19. Vin313

Vin313 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About wei ying spurting blood, I'm not too sure. It might be stress. (As far as I could get from the mtl).

"
    Dust off the sheath and block the blow. The three men scuffled in front of the ancestral hall and took a few random moves. Wei Wusheng suddenly awakened: This is the ancestral hall of the Yunmeng Jiangshi. He just stayed here and asked Jiang Fengmian and his wife to pray for their blessings. Now they are actually facing them and attacking their sons with the blue plane.
      It seemed as if he was being poured into the cold waterfall and suddenly there was a sudden flicker in his eyes. Blue forgot to take a look at him and suddenly turned to grab his shoulder.
      Jiang Cheng’s face also changed, and he caught the whip. His eyes flashed and his look was very vigilant.
      Blue Forgetting said: "?! Wei infants,"
      he muffled voice buzzing in the ears Wei without envy, more than shock, no Wei Xian some doubts that he is not a bad ear, said: "how?"
      He I felt something crawling through my face, raising my hand and touching the scarlet.
      With dizziness, the blood was still falling from his nose and mouth and fell to the ground.
    "
    This part. Right after WWX attack JC.

About JC spiritual energy, it was not just his. All the others cultivators that came to WWX site also became like that. Cause there's a traitor among the cultivators, that's on JGY's side, played a song that makes others lose their spiritual energy.

20. Scalysharc

Scalysharc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    zeromint, Lanhe_, Soulfill and 2 others like this.