LCD Eternal God Emperor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Jul 16, 2018.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Series link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/eternal-god-emperor/
    C1: If he's the ninth son, then how did he have a better palace than the eighth son when he'd been sick all his life? I mean, I could understand it if their birth order was reversed or his mother was their father's favorite, but neither of those seem to be the case.

C3: Is it actually a rank 0 mark? I was thinking it was at least rank 9, if not 10. Or is his small starter pool just a trick by the author?

That aside, why didn't his mother try to talk him into waiting until she could find someone to help him open his pool? Or even mention him going to the Scripture Hall (or whatever) to pick out a cultivation technique?

C4: How does he know the prices? He didn't get the original's memories and prices don't stay the same for 800 years, even if there were a chance of him knowing the cost of such a low class resource with his original background.

C5: I'm betting she's his fiance and that she doesn't want to marry him. If I'm right, then hopefully he'll just ask her to pay him in cultivation supplies to annul the betrothal rather than her trying to kill him or whatever.

C7: "But he doesn't know that opening the Sacred Mark at 16 years old means that he has passed the golden age for practicing Martial Arts." How would it be possible that he didn't know? People remind him of it several times a day.

Wouldn't he need to prove that he was a warrior to enter the market? Wouldn't that expose his low cultivation? How is he supposed to sell the technique rather than being murdered for it if they don't think he's some sort of super expert?

C8: "He should be taken seriously." Why? There would be plenty of pretentious people that thought they were more important than they really were. Letting people meet the supreme boss of the place just because they ask is a good way to get fired.

C9: The auction house only takes 1% rounded down? That's far too low.

Why would she marry the guy that crippled and imprisoned her brother?

That whole story sounds like a plot by the queen against his mother. I very much doubt that Chenyu was actually at fault.

C10: If the resources he's using were so rare that even the richest families could barely afford them, then he wouldn't have been able to buy them in bulk so easily.

C11: Why didn't he just bring a snorkel-like object with him? His head's not that far under water, and not coming up at all has to be better than coming up every few minutes.

C12: How has he not been fired already if he likes spreading such rumors about his boss' boss?

C13: Why was his sword only of the seventh grade? Also, how is he planning to repair it when his cultivation is so low and his resources so lacking?

C14: Why would she need to pay someone to have sex with her? Just how stupid are those two?

C17: "The real superiors were those who were strong-willed, backboned, and haughty." If that's all they are, then it's a wonder that civilization hasn't already collapsed.

C18: If they don't care about the literary test, then why even hold it? It's just wasting people's time and degrading the importance of the literary pursuits.

"If it was the other way around, that women enjoyed a higher status than men on a large-scale, it was not a good sign for both men and women." Why? Other than misogyny I mean.

C20: I don't remember him ever practicing with a bow. I hope he doesn't wind up using it. It'd be extremely inconsistent with everything else in the story so far.

C21: I guess the author doesn't realize just how hard it is to shoot an arrow accurately when you haven't trained at all.

I'll be shocked if he doesn't kill a tier 2 beast. I just hope she helps a bit when he does. If the author damsels her again, I'll probably just drop the series right there.

C22: Yeah, no. I'm not really interested in yet another story in which women are, for absolutely no reason whatsoever, always weaker than the nearest man.

dio likes this.
  2. Vamps31

Vamps31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler for qin ya ???

3. Redmi

Redmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is that the greatest novel listed in NU is still stuck at c70 when it is already at c107?

4. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sooo looking at the tags for this novel.....who's the Netori? or have we not meet the "lucky lady" yet in the English translation?

5. solgera

solgera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We need to wait A Long time for that event.

6. Tallion

Tallion Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it's for "getting" the "darkness chick" "away" from 7th bro? Was it 7th? damn, the details...

7. Redmi

Redmi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A netori event in a novel with an asexual MC? o_O

8. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thx, tags can be misleading on this site sometimes. Seen an NTR tag on a series before when in fact the events in the novel weren't technically NTR. So I was wondering if someone tagged it NTRi for Han Qui, Orange Star Emissary, or Saint Lady.

on another note.....what happened to the first maid? haven't seen or heard about her since 7th bro coop