Spoiler Living With a Temperamental Adonis: 99 Proclamations of Love. spoilers please

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by yoritoku, Jul 18, 2018.

1. yoritoku

yoritoku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im currently reading it in Qi and so curious about it. (cant find a single thread about it too.)

2. lonelytree

lonelytree Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why part of the spoiler do you want? You can join our Discord server too :) [Link in the translator's thoughts part of the Qidian chapter].

3. yoritoku

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh... i really wanna know the secret he discovered and why he keeps pushing SQ away.

TRANSLATOR SAN!!! THANK YOU for picking this up!!!
    Ill go to discord

miko_ and lonelytree like this.
  4. Jangho-shin

Jangho-shin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No spoiler? Who killed her brother? It was not suicide..

5. yoritoku

Reading List:
    Link
    no idea yet. but if ya want spoilers, theres a discord server for it. Link in the translator's thoughts part of the Qidian chapter.

6. Daoist_Squidzella

Daoist_Squidzella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    more more spoiler!!!:aww::aww::aww::sushi_yes:

7. proudyleo

proudyleo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is tagged as 'incest', why???

8. crossover

crossover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    too bad no one answered this question

proudyleo likes this.
  9. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    o_O
    Did Song Cheng really suicided?
    Did it something to do with MC sister in law or his sweet heart Qin Yinan?

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  10. silentwhisper

silentwhisper New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the ML is a half-brother of the FL reading on how the ML keep insist saying that he cannot be with her, moreover the dark secret that he has been discover about his family 5years ago. In addition maybe this is one of the reason why this novel tagged 'incest'. Well of course this is only based on my speculation and I really hoped that I was wrong cause my emotion already drowning with this novel even though it seem cliche

proudyleo likes this.
  11. silentwhisper

silentwhisper New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can't they released more chapter everyday, my heart has been triggered to read the part where they finally can be together, pleaseeeee...

proudyleo likes this.
  12. carly

carly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys!! Shit. Im at 723. Yes. Su jinnian's father is song menghua. I will update you later when im in the mood. Hahahah.

Enyulie likes this.
  13. carly

carly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How much heartache i have received from reading tjis novel. Hoping that there will be a happy ending So eventhough my heart is bleeding i will continue reading.

14. carly

carly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Update guys, chap. 790. Before this chap song and qin had a marriage proposal. Su zinnian and song got an accident. Song is the one taking care of him. The mom of su saw that su loves dearly song. She told song to if possible she should keep diatance from su.
    One day su mom ang su son had a conversation she told he can love anyone but not the daighter of song menghua because he is his father and that was confirmed btw by a dna test. And this convo was overheard by song. TELL YOU GUYS. this part is the most heartbreaking scene. Song decided to go to a hotel far from beijing she wants to be alone su followed her. She knows that su is around. They talked, after 3 day. Song asked to confirmed and told su to let song menhua know that he is is child. He said yes, before that he need to ask mother. Then song suddenly asked su to date. Yes! They date. It's the most romantic yet heartbreaking date in the century. Hahaha. Because they decided to be bro and sis then song be married to qin be happy and have children after returning to beijing. They said i love you so many times to each other and bid goodbye. WTF.

Another intersting part is qin and the secretary did the deed! The secretary of su is so heartbroken by the sacrifices of his boss for love and decided to protect/prevent song from marrying qin by sleeping with him and it so happens that qin is so drunk secretary found him then voila.

In beijing. Song menghua is so happy cause of kniwing su is his son. He acknowledged him both were so depressed by their situation. Song is preparing for her marriage, Song menbua is also preparing marriage for Su.
    779-789
    Song found the diary of su. And tell you the content of the diary made me cry.
    Song called su to tell him his a bighest liar. Then song met qin. They cancelled their engagemnt qin told su first cause in his minf he decided to be reaponsible to the secretary of su(the sec is successful. YASSS she wont let any man grab song from his boss thats why she slept with qin) song also told him that she also plans to cancel.
    At 790
    Song decided to go to the villa. Su's home and told him qin canceled the engagemnt. Su is so angry ready to beat qin song stopped him and told eventhough qin told her not she will still cancel because she decided TO LIVE IN HELL AND LIVE TOGETHER WITH SU. GOSHHHHH. Ahhhhh

Enyulie likes this.
  15. carly

carly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha . During the day song menhua announced to the public su is his son. A recording convi between su and song was played talking about song being pregnant and having abortion because they are bro and sis so deformity will likely occur. The reporters were ecstatic and obviously judgemental because of the immorality of the the both siblings. Su orotected song from the reporters saying song us innocent and he forced song. Ughhh. So selfless. Song Menhua was so mad at su cause he heard su encouraging song to have an abortion. He beat su with the crane then caring about song's pregnancy then laughed was so happy. He made then an announcement that his son and daughter will get married and his daughter is pregnant. Double celebration. Yey! But the crowd was silent they think song menghua is some king of crazy and immoral. (Theyre siblings ya know!) But then he made another announcement that song is NOT HIS BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER

datraccoonboi, Suranchan and Enyulie like this.
  16. quinza

quinza Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler!! I can't wait for the chapter to be released!!
    considering the release speed in webnovel, I need to wait for another 3 - 4 months until I can read that chapter.. so loooong :(

17. kwanjai

kwanjai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Su's secretary is the true MVP in this whole story. She's SZN and SQC's biggest fan. lol I hope that QYN comes to learn how to love the secretary. And SZN, he's still as dumb and selfless even 400+ chapters later from where we're currently at in the novel. I can't believe it's going to take us another few more months to get here. I'm assuming in the novel synopsis shared where he mentioned she can have the baby after they divorce will be right before their marriage...or after? I seriously cannot wait for this. Everyone already guessed it correct that SQC was indeed adopted and SZN is the biological son of SMH.

Thanks for the spoilers! If there's any other spoilers we should be spoiled with, please do let us know too! <3

datraccoonboi and Enyulie like this.
  18. MissBelle

MissBelle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know if FL brother was murder or was it a suicide?

19. ely_n

ely_n New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I might be wrong, but I think his wife might have killed him

20. kwanjai

kwanjai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil us on what happened between SZN's secretary and Qin Yinian after he found out the truth that the secretary lied to him about her "pregnancy"?