Spoiler The Founder of Diabolism

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh yeah true that, guess it was more on “Curiosity killed the cat” scenario. I wonder where the curiosity sprouted from though? Was it sort of a light bulb moment? Or from witnessing or experiencing an event? It’d be pretty cool though if it was SanRen herself that kind of inspired his son’s fascination with resentment energy but Wei was 4 when they died so I highly doubt it :blobpensive:

2. Cypress

Cypress Eh, what's "outside"? /sinks into bed

Reading List:
    Link
    They never said were he got this fascination from, it's Wei Ying he tends to think of the most ridiculous stuff to just mind his boredom. SanRen was trained by the same master as Xiao XingChen, so they must had shared the same principles and values and never though of such things , but you never know. Wei Ying did take after her, maybe she did have those types of ideas, but she having discussed it with a 4 year old is doubtful.

3. Fiorisi

Fiorisi [WenNing's Waifu] [Chongy's Mum] ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahahaha! :blobjoy: So very true, I can totally picture Wei’s curiosity emerging cuz of his boredom matches his entire character. How funny would that’d if someone came up to ask him where’d he get his ideas from and his reply being “Hm, dunno was bored I guess hehe :blobshh:

4. Shimizu Yuki

Shimizu Yuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also hope, in anime, there will be more LZ's point of view expressing his feelings and his thoughts about how he had fallen in love with WY and when is it exactly. :love::love:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
  5. Rurella

Rurella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They did add a lot more expressions (even if it's different levels of frowning lol) so it's more obvious when he's surprised, displeased, or jealous or what have you, but I don't think they'll give any inner-monologue or narration other than the short clips from WWX's pov like we've already seen though...gotta figure it out ourselves

Acsis and Shimizu Yuki like this.
  6. Acsis

Acsis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has LWJ been jealous in the anime yet?

7. CawCawBird

CawCawBird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not yet I think? The only point where he could have been was the scene with the Loquats and that was only included very shortly at the end of episode 4 and he seemed more annoyed at WWX's constant antics than jealous imo.

Acsis likes this.
  8. xaefyre

xaefyre Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Erm... I wrote a little fanfic with LWJ/WWX and LSZ/JL on ao3 if anyone is interested... (shameless self promotion) I can't post any links here yet but its called 思君可追 (Following you who I think of dearly) :)

Rcyan, Yuslia, Scalysharc and 5 others like this.
  9. Rufi-sidd

Rufi-sidd When the wolves come out to play!

Reading List:
    Link
    So to sum all these scenes up it's like "Wei ying the philosopher: when bored"

10. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    another Lan Wanji eating a cornetto short LOL do they do this at every episode? I can see future fanfiction where this became his favorite food LOL (like the tomato with Sasuke that ironic isn't even his favorite LOL I read some really absurd monstrosity about that)

OceanMagix and joktzer like this.
  11. leto_b

leto_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey so it's been mentioned that LWJ and WWX's ages are kind of open for interpretation but how old would mo xuanyu be when he got possessed? Because he's apparently older than the Lan disciples and JIn Ling ?

12. Atemues

Atemues Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aeli likes this.
  13. MikotoP

MikotoP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    alexfilia, K.san, Vin313 and 2 others like this.
  14. joktzer

joktzer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the rabbits are so cute :eek:
    the trailer for ep 5 seems hot...:oops::blobsmilehappyeyes:

15. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    They didn't show wen chao in the opening theme right are they going to cover the tortoise of slaughter part in this season they cannot cut his character out completely right? Right? Right? I mean he wasted their brain cells during the supposed indoctrination by the wen clan and then used them as human flesh shields and also as bait then threw Wei ying down yiling graves he's got some important tasks to do in the entire novel so can't cut him out right?

16. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think they will he was the one that dunked Wei Ying into the burial grounds. His character is necessary for that important plot scene or maybe they'll replace him with someone else, but I doubt it. He just wasn't that important to show in the op, the other Wen members barely made it in there anyways lol.

17. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    The scene in which nie huaisang tried to mediate between Wei ying and jin zixuan with his boat in between the two and waving his fan weakly was so cute..... And Lan zhan's side glance at Wei ying canoeing away lol :cookie::cookie:
    Jiang Cheng's patience was tested on different frequencies in this episode lol :blobrofl:
    *face-palm*

18. Cypress

Reading List:
    Link
    You gotta have god patience to deal with Wei Ying. It's a good therapy exercise for JC to manage his anger... though I don't think it helped much in the end anyways seeing how he behaves in the future. Maybe is just stress from being sect leader at a young age.

OceanMagix and Rufi-sidd like this.
  19. Rufi-sidd

Reading List:
    Link
    May be first all of his patience and anger was directed at Wei ying so it was managed well targeting only one person but with Wei ying dead and no one to burst his madam yu anger out on like it was on Wei ying anymore thus everyone became the target no matter how unrelated..... Just saying...

OceanMagix likes this.
  20. Crystallizes

Crystallizes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor JC, first stress from being WWX's brother and trying to rein him in
    Next, stress from the sunshot campaign
    and then stress from being sect leader
    it's a wonder how his hair hasn't gone white yet

Darcy, Aeli, OceanMagix and 4 others like this.