Recommendations Need "Bleach" Fan-fic recommendations

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by shahriar_shubho, Jul 23, 2018.

1. shahriar_shubho

shahriar_shubho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it would be good if story was about new MC who transported/reincarnated into bleach world...... and story is completed....... Don't mind Chinese fan fic

2. Goblin Sleuth

Goblin Sleuth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just go to that fan fiction site everyone uses, and search Bleach, and OC character.

3. Narr-master

Narr-master Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quite honestly, I'd love to see a fic of an oc being reborn as ichigo. Not taking over his body, but actually being born as him. He's still have his bullscheezles genetics, but since thee soul is different, the zampakuto would be as well.
    Other than that, the best bleach fic I/ve read is hands down, Do Me A Wrong.

4. Nyaight

Nyaight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. shahriar_shubho

Reading List:
    Link
    well there is a bleach fan-fic on qidian international where Mc born as ichigo and he strong as fuck........ already captain lvl soul reapers when bleach arc finally started

Raiseshu likes this.
  6. shahriar_shubho

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Narr-master

Reading List:
    Link
    Do me a wrong isn't, but it's simply too good to ignore.

8. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've always been surprised at how few fanfics set on the Bleach animeverse are out there, I mean I never expected them to be at the same quantity as the Naruto ones but there are so few in comparison I thought at least half the number of the Naruto ones. Also for obligatory recommendation while not complete it's one of the 100k+ words at least:

The Lazy Death God

Though I should warn you I think it was dropped since it hasn't been updated since 2017.

shahriar_shubho likes this.
  9. niks27

niks27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. shahriar_shubho

Reading List:
    Link
    yes it's like naruto fan-fic everywere even you can find one piece fan-fic too.... but bleach fan-fic is hard to find :-(

11. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't get why since the Bleach verse has quite a lot of potential to make awesome OC-centric fanfictions, I mean you could make a whole 1m+ word story based entirely on the Hueco Mundo realm and have a lot of free reign since that place wasn't entirely flushed out, same could be said for the Seireitei since you could fit in a lot of stuff on the 100 years before arcs or even before those. Overall I think it would be a fun place to write a fanfiction in.

12. Joshyboy16

Joshyboy16 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Webnovel

Bleach system in bleach

13. Goblin Sleuth

Reading List:
    Link
    That's just it though, the whole appeal of a fanfic OC is making some ridiculous overpowered clusterfuck character. Oh this is Jefferson Steel, he is half dragon, half angle who was banished from heaven and raised by demon monks. He knows every type of martial arts in the world, and can control the chaos force, a mystical form of energy that predates time itself (your typical fanfic OC). Ichigo is a hybrid between a death god and paladin knockoff, plus he was infused with the power of a demon thing, also he has access to every accepted power in his story's universe. Basically Ichigo is already a fanfic OC character, so there is no need to write one in.

14. rook14

rook14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not much content for anyone to bother. revolves on same places, get powered up yet still weak when new enemies are introduced, its like he reset his stats. totally pointless.

15. Nyaight

Nyaight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    all of them are ongoing except do me wrong for some reason(apparently the author is busy)

shahriar_shubho likes this.
  16. Narr-master

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, but that's the thing. Ichigo was written as OP. It's ridicuous that the kid became one of the 2 strongest things in his verse at age 17, when yamamoto is like 1000. So, I'd love to see a story with someone that already knows all the genetic advantages he has from the beginning. No matter what happens, to me a fic is a failure if the mc is not at least as strong by the end of it as he was at the end of it's own canon. Ichigo simply can't not be op since everything he has says that he will be no mattter what. So, if that's the case, why not simply read the journey as to how he gets to his inevitable OPness differently from canon.

17. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have any self-insert fics on hand besides this massive (but still unfinished!) Choose Your Own Adventure story a la Bleach: http://www.gotvg.net/viewstory.php?sid=73&index=1

But here's a really awesome list of recs nonetheless:

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/FanficRecs/Bleach

One author specifically to keep an eye out for: cywscross. They have a lot of unfinished stuff, sure, but it's all written so well (their AU fics are super introspective) that I still read them all. You'll be missing out on a lot of really well-plotted, well-written stuff (and feelz) if you skip them just for that, trust me. They do like to ship certain characters together, but most of their stuff is just In-Depth Characterization and Lots of Plot and Awesome Worldbuilding so you can ignore any shippy elements pretty easily.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  18. Goblin Sleuth

Reading List:
    Link
    I think a less DBZ style story progression would be enjoyable. Especially if the series focused more on the dynamic between characters, and their powers. I honestly think the hybrid bit worked in the beginning, Ichigo was a death god, who got hollow powers in an accident. His hollow was represented by a demonic version of himself, and his death god powers was a veteran like warrior in a shadowy cloak. It was the introduction of his Quincy powers and that convoluted backstory that fucked everything up. Still cannot get over his bankai's true form, he never even got to fight with it once in the story, evil Zangetsu just broke it every time he tried, so fucking stupid.