Spoiler BL ~ A Skeleton with Power in the Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Jul 12, 2018.

1. iceflecks

iceflecks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Although at the end of the story, MC is the one that gets tired from all the sex ML has them do because he lost a gaming bet, so he ended up having to accompany ML for sex at every surface of their house (which is why he ran away and caused a 'couple fight' but they make up and have more sex) :blobpopcorn_cool:

Boinkers, CrazedCookies, Ease and 6 others like this.
  2. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    How did the WL and CW end up?

readerz likes this.
  3. iceflecks

Reading List:
    Link
    WL was sucked dry/dead by the Zombie King who was severely hurt from his first battle with MC, and thus died. I think CW was killed by MC sometime before...

So, to tell about where things went really wrong for WL, first we have to address ML who left base with his close knit friends Sun Yang(?) and Cheng Feifei(?) to save Yu Kun(?) who was apparently ambushed and trapped in a city by zombies. Everyone thought MC went with them, but he was really in his space advancing to the next level/stage.

Ten days later, just ML comes back to the base (not the real ML but a zombie look-a-like ML, who says he came back early because he was injured, but that the others were fine at a resource point (waiting out the zombies? or collecting resources?).

Seeing that MC wasn't around, WL decided to take this chance to try and 'seduce' the ML. He put drugs in the rice the ML ate earlier in the day, which played a role with the drugs WL put on his own body. Not only did it make the ML horny, but it would also make the ML 'initiate' the sex, or make him think he was the one to seduce WL. Anyways, they have sex.

The next day, WL shows off all the love marks by wearing revealing clothes, and the other people are all, why are you hooking up with WL? What about MC? And ML is like, I'll explain it to him when he comes back. And WL tells ML that he's scared of MC, that MC would attack him. ML says, "He's a fifth order, but so am I (aka I'll protect you)."

They later hold a dance outside for New Year, and ML and WL are dancing together (aka showing off their new relationship) and that's when MC comes out of his space. At this time, Song Cheng Yu(?) is the only one who notices something wrong with ML. Anyways, MC comes out and sees ML who isn't really ML. He wonders if the zombie is wearing ML's skin, and feels bad about how weak the boss is and thinks he really should overthrow the boss and become boss himself.

Since he knows the person in front of him isn't ML, he ignores the kissing ML and WL, and says "Look a zombie!" and when ML is distracted, he uses his brick to smash in his head, splattering brain guts everywhere. Everyone sees this and thinks MC killed ML because he was angry at ML for cheating on him.

Then, people begin to react in anger for killing ML. MC's like, he's not the real ML. The real ML isn't so weak, but no one believes him. They all attack MC with their abilities, and CW thinks this is his chance to finally kill MC. MC's like, "This is the last warning. That isn't the real ML. If you keep this up, don't blame me for what happens next." It doesn't go through the mob who is all yelling kill him! Avenge the boss!

CW uses his snake to attack MC in conjunction with other people. Song Cheng Yu rushes over with the tiger to help MC. MC is hit by a huge joint attack, but uses his skeleton form to survive the attack(I think?) and changes back and lands on the snake's head. He snaps CW's neck and kills him, and then kills the snake.

Song Cheng Yu believes MC and wants to tell others that MC is right, but the current situation makes it too hard, not including the fact that MC was too abrupt in his actions. MC uses his brick to stun people, and everyone is not moving because they're all afraid of MC's power. MC decides to leave base to look for boss himself, when he's shot through the chest.

He turns back to see Yu Kun who escaped the zombie siege and returned in time to see MC kill ML. Song Cheng Yu grabs MC and pulls him onto the tiger who then leaves the base. (that turned out more detailed than it should have been:facepalm:)

[Song Cheng Yu tries to heal MC who turns back into a skeleton. He later turns back to Anzilou and gives Song Cheng Yu the space ring CW had (originally Anzilou's) so that Song Cheng Yu could make MC food, and to later use as storage for food.:blobmelt:]

[The real ML crawls out of a river, hurt, and wonders why there is a corpse that looks like him beside him. His group was ambushed by 3 level 5 zombies, and he got hurt protecting Sun Yang. They circled around to meet Yu Kun, but ended up missing each other. He ends up meeting a fake MC and kills it. The other two are surprised boss knew that this one was fake. They hurry to find Yu Kun and return to base.]

[MC is having fun times with Song Cheng Yu (training him via throwing him into zombies) and creating his own mercenary group. Fang Lixuan joins pretty easily.]

Anyways, when ML returns, everyone on the base is shocked. They're wondering who the body in the basement is. ML and his group realizes it's the special smart zombie. Sun Yang is angry at Yu Kun for attacking MC. ML is angry and the area is covered in ice as he listens to the events that happened while he wasn't on base. Finally, he tells everyone to leave, but WL can't as his feet are covered in ice.

ML says he's not the real Ling Qing (is that his name?). He says he heard WL and CW talking before on the way to save Dr. Rocky. ML wants to know about the zombies that can change into the appearance of others. WL realizes he's been found out, but he tries to deny it and say "I don't know anything. If I did know, how could I have a relationship with him (zombie ML)?"

ML doesn't believe him and pressures him to telling him what he knows. WL stalls, then tries to escape, turning his feet into liquid to escape the ice, then spreading a powder originally gotten to incapacitate the MC (when breathed, it'll stop people's actions). ML uses his poison attribute (?) to decompose and absorb the powder, rendering it harmless, and produces 3 ice blades. He pierces WL, but WL uses his liquefaction ability to restore his heart. ML traps him in the room with ice and uses poison instead to interrogate as ice is negated by the WL's ability.

WL confesses that many things have already changed, and he doesn't really know what's happening. Originally, Anzilou was supposed to be the number 2 of Tamron, but Luo Yi interfered and Anzilou ended up joining ML's mercenary group instead. The alive Dr. Rocky died. As WL talks, he keeps looking for ways to escape. WL talks about future events, about zombies so intelligent and human-like that only Fang Lixuan (is that his name?) can tell them apart. Eventually, the hard to recognize zombie king was killed and peace returned. Then he drops the big one and says "Ah, but you see, this world is actually a book, created from a person's pen."

Suddenly the air bursts with toxic gas which ML tries to control using his poison ability, and WL is gone. WL was saved by a 'mysterious man' who turned him into a smart zombie. The mysterious man, aka the zombie king, then has him come to his castle, and WL obeys because otherwise he'll be punished. The zombie king decides to 'love him more' and although WL doesn't want to, they have sex, and WL swears revenge on human kind in his heart and decides to help the zombies win.

Later on, when Zombie King comes to attack the base, WL comes with him. The battle is too fierce, so WL stays back, coveting the power in front of him. He watches the battle, hoping to see the Zombie King kill MC and ML. Instead, he sees the Zombie King in front of him all of a sudden, who bites his neck and begins to suck his strength and life away. He thinks about his peaceful life before crossing over into this book and wondering why this happened to him as he's the protagonist of the book, and why he can't go back to his world.

His body bursts and the zombie king eats his bones until nothing of him is left. And so, WL died. :blobsweat:

[The Zombie King devoured WL because he'd been severely injured in his battle with MC (the first battle where Fang Lixuan first battled him but was saved by MC who then had an epic battle with the Zombie King. In the end, MC's wings broke and Zombie King retreated to heal up).]:sushi_peak::sushi_hide:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
    Karry, Shizun, Alice-sama and 9 others like this.
  4. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice
    Thanks (y)

iceflecks likes this.
  5. Silver_Moon789

Silver_Moon789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone please give me link to the raws please?

6. iceflecks

Reading List:
    Link
    The raw link is on the first post, but I quoted it here as well for convenience ;)

I also used this site to read as well: https://www.sto.cc/book-146971-1.html

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
    Silver_Moon789 likes this.
  7. Silver_Moon789

Silver_Moon789 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oops I guess I didn’t notice, thank you very much :’)

iceflecks likes this.
  8. sleepy_chelsy

sleepy_chelsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The raws links aren‘t working :blobsob:

9. iceflecks

Reading List:
    Link
  10. sleepy_chelsy

sleepy_chelsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kleep likes this.
  11. Berenice96

Berenice96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did MC develop feelings for ML if he finds him so 'ugly' and is so clueless? I just hope it doesn't stay as one-sided feeling on ML's part for too long.

Karry likes this.